PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

bfogg
05-08-2006, 01:33 AM
I have not been able to get on for a very long time, I am excited to get this email and be able to get back on again!
Hugs
Bonnie

banana
05-08-2006, 07:36 PM
hi Bonnie

im 'new' too, i hope you like it here, thats if you like being victimised, psychically attacked, threatened, scared, and generally being made to feel you are beneath everyone else because it makes them feel righteous, big and better. If you have any problems keep them to yourself, people will try and possibly succeed in tearing you apart even if you show a little honesty, human characteristics etc, because they are supposedly psychics, they think they know you well enough to treat you however they want then justify it by their 'gift'. These places are for the perfect only, dont worry if you dont fall into that category, i dont by far, but dont expect compassion from these people, i dont think its in their vocab. If you've come here to be a better person, i wouldnt waste your time, but lets hope you fall into the perfect category.

I wish you nothing but love, light, peace, harmony and blessings, oh and good luck.

daisy
05-08-2006, 07:57 PM
hi Bonnie

im 'new' too, i hope you like it here, thats if you like being victimised, psychically attacked, threatened, scared, and generally being made to feel you are beneath everyone else because it makes them feel righteous, big and better. If you have any problems keep them to yourself, people will try and possibly succeed in tearing you apart even if you show a little honesty, human characteristics etc, because they are supposedly psychics, they think they know you well enough to treat you however they want then justify it by their 'gift'. These places are for the perfect only, dont worry if you dont fall into that category, i dont by far, but dont expect compassion from these people, i dont think its in their vocab. If you've come here to be a better person, i wouldnt waste your time, but lets hope you fall into the perfect category.

I wish you nothing but love, light, peace, harmony and blessings, oh and good luck.

unless i've completely mis -interpretated your post banana (and i apolgise if i have) are you saying this is a bad forum and the people here will only cause you harm???
i've not been coming here very long myself but have found other members to be the complete opposite of what you describe, this forum's members are pleasant, respectful and open minded and also understanding helpful and compassionate.
we are each entitled to our own opinion and now i've just given you mine, i hope nobody minds but i had to speak out here

kundalini
05-08-2006, 08:09 PM
hi Bonnie

I just don't understand why a person with your attitude would want to be a member at a place like this. Also, everybody is psychic to a certain degree, whether they realise it or not. I am also wondering if you are the same person who uses the username 'Marookaroo' or whatever it is?

tiltjlp
05-08-2006, 08:34 PM
hi Bonnie

I have to agree with the others, if you don't like it here, you don't have to stay. I read your 3 posts, and didn't see anyone dumping on you or anything. I don't read a lot of the threads, because not everything interests me, but what I have read and seen hasn't upset me in the least. Everyone should judge for themselves, it only makes you look bad to trash a site, any site.

John

AZCowGirl
06-08-2006, 10:21 PM
Hey banana---slippin' on your own peel??? :wink: