PDA

View Full Version : 333?

star-child
18-11-2010, 04:31 PM
I keep seeing 3's everywhere, commonly it's 333. According to numerology, what is the meaning of 3's?

Thanks, Sophie :hug2:

Roselove
18-11-2010, 04:56 PM
Doreen Virtue said it's an Angel number usually signifying a yes to confrim your thoughts or question maybe

BlueSky
18-11-2010, 05:04 PM
I am a '3' person. Born on the 3rd day of the 3rd month and the number comes up all the time. I am sure you can find a lot about the number, here is something I know of.
james

Three: The spiritual meaning of number Three deals with magic, intuition, fecundity, and advantage. The number Three invokes expression, versatility, and pure joy of creativity. Three is also a time identifier as it represents Past, Present and Future. Consecutive Threes in your life may symbolize the need to express yourself creatively, or consider your present directional path in relation to past events and future goals. Three may also represent promising new adventures, and assurance of cooperation from others whom you may require help. Three typically symbolizes reward and success in most undertakings.

Mind's Eye
18-11-2010, 05:34 PM
For years I have seen 222... I look at the clock everyday at exactly 2:22pm.. I can drive down the road, glance at a house number or mail box and see 222.. It appears to be everywhere.

tragblack
18-11-2010, 06:10 PM
Someone on another forum posted this. It's useful if it's true:

The ( Beginning - 0 ) of the
( End - 1 )
( Combines - 2 )
( Productively - 3 ) and
( Naturally - 4 ) to
( Balance - 5 ) in an
( Expansive - 6 )
( Reality - 7 ) that
( Re-creates - 8 )
( Self - 9 )

Two 5's would be 55, which would mean exponential balance. Three of a kind is universal, i.e.: 666 equals universal expansion.

---

333 by this list means universal productivity?

Spiritlite
18-11-2010, 06:35 PM
Yeah funny I've been seeing 1010 and 1111 lately a lot. I think 1010 means to make changes.
I love numerology
Spiritlite.

star-child
16-12-2010, 08:27 PM
A bit of an update - I see threes so often now. I would probably come across 33 usually about five times a day. Also like The Sphinx said it's usually when I look at the clock.

Thanks for everyone's input. I read that 33, 333 means Ascended Masters are close. Recently I have felt very drawn to Mother Mary and Jesus.

Roselove
16-12-2010, 09:29 PM
i read it means your Angels agree with your thoughts

Deusdrum
17-12-2010, 01:29 AM
See, this is what bothers me about some numerology. I see 333 often, to my mind it has nothing to do with angels saying yes to your questions, or ascended masters or anything like that, but that is my opinion only of course.

To me, 333 comes up when i have questions of confidence/self doubt, also existential questions. I also see it as a warning number sometimes.

Of course, i could be way off, but 333 and 33 i see a lot. They are related in some way, besides the obvious that they are 3s, but 33 is the 'best' number, in my opinion. My favorite number. Christ Consciousness.

I believe one of the most important questions about number meanings, is to ask yourself, how do you feel when you see the number? How does the number itself vibe with you? What thoughts were you thinking when the number popped up? What situation/themes are playing out at the time you see the number? Especially if you see the same number popping up frequently, it is probably trying to get your attention to something that you are going through that would benefit you to become aware of.

I strongly urge people to explore their own intuition concerning numbers. Im not saying other interpretations are wrong.. but just because they are in a book, doesn't make them right either.

Same with dream interpretation. Each person is unique, while there may be some agreement some of the time, with universal symbols in dreams, they can also be vastly different from one person to another, and cannot be applied automatically without some critical thinking, some searching.

The question isn't what does this or that number mean, it's what does this number mean to me, in this moment?

Jesus apparently died when he was 33 years old. 33rd degree is the highest degree in the Freemasons. Make of this what you will. In all honesty, maybe Doreen Virtue is right. If that makes more sense to you, go with it. I myself am open to the possibility. I do not, however, take anyone's word on anything.

I have nothing against angels or anything. Seems a lovely area of thought/exploration.

OneLove ~ *

star-child
17-12-2010, 11:43 PM
See, this is what bothers me about some numerology. I see 333 often, to my mind it has nothing to do with angels saying yes to your questions, or ascended masters or anything like that, but that is my opinion only of course.

To me, 333 comes up when i have questions of confidence/self doubt, also existential questions. I also see it as a warning number sometimes.

Of course, i could be way off, but 333 and 33 i see a lot. They are related in some way, besides the obvious that they are 3s, but 33 is the 'best' number, in my opinion. My favorite number. Christ Consciousness.

I believe one of the most important questions about number meanings, is to ask yourself, how do you feel when you see the number? How does the number itself vibe with you? What thoughts were you thinking when the number popped up? What situation/themes are playing out at the time you see the number? Especially if you see the same number popping up frequently, it is probably trying to get your attention to something that you are going through that would benefit you to become aware of.

I strongly urge people to explore their own intuition concerning numbers. Im not saying other interpretations are wrong.. but just because they are in a book, doesn't make them right either.

Same with dream interpretation. Each person is unique, while there may be some agreement some of the time, with universal symbols in dreams, they can also be vastly different from one person to another, and cannot be applied automatically without some critical thinking, some searching.

The question isn't what does this or that number mean, it's what does this number mean to me, in this moment?

Jesus apparently died when he was 33 years old. 33rd degree is the highest degree in the Freemasons. Make of this what you will. In all honesty, maybe Doreen Virtue is right. If that makes more sense to you, go with it. I myself am open to the possibility. I do not, however, take anyone's word on anything.

I have nothing against angels or anything. Seems a lovely area of thought/exploration.

OneLove ~ *

Yes I guess anyone could say, this number means this and a person could make sense of what they have said and apply it to the reoccurring numbers they are seeing.

I have only become quite spiritual within the last 9 months or so and feel that it might be a message from above. I feel good every time I see the threes so my guess is whatever they truly mean, they are something positive.

Thanks for your post :smile:

LucyFay
13-01-2011, 02:06 AM
Hi,Star-child. I love what Deusdrum said. Use your intuition for the meaning of you life and all it's experiences...from numbers to dreams.

I have been told 3's means the trinity. I also see repetative numbers. I do believe they mean what they need to mean at the time.

For me I feel they numbers are a reminder that I am never alone. God, the Light, is always with me. I'm on the right path. Sometimes I feel like it's just a 'Hi.' It always makes me smile. Like you; it always makes me feel good. A good shot of love and Light is always a good thing.

Blessings and Hugs,
Margie

kindheart
13-01-2011, 03:35 AM
what about 666? Unless someone has a strong connection or a history with the number 666, I think most people (unless it's just me lol) would think the number of the beast/the devil = sign of danger or something like that... yet according to the above post, it could mean universal expansion (not sure what that means)... or according to Doreen Virtue, that you're too focused on the material world and to simply trust and have faith and everything will resolve as it should... I see it as two completely different things, so how should I interpret it? As a sign I worry too much over little things? Or that I should be careful of this or that?

Deusdrum
13-01-2011, 06:13 AM
Here is an interesting site that i found once, that every so often i will use to punch in a number and see what pops up. Here is the entry for 333;

http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/gr_333.asp (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .biblewheel.com%252Fgr%252Fgr_333.asp)

This site is somehow connected with Gematria and the bible. Gematria is based on the kabalah, using hebrew letters to correlate with numbers, or something alone those lines. Forget how i came across it.

I would add that the number 333 comes up in songs sometimes as well, literally, in the lyrics. Some hip hop songs, and also in lyrics on a track off the new U2 album as well.

To show you how contradictory two different systems of numerology, or number definitions can be, here is the entry for 444 (compared with Doreen Virtue's definition, for example); http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/gr_444.asp (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.biblewheel.com%2Fg r%2Fgr_444.asp) They seem fairly different the way i read it, anyways.

Again, i make no claims on which one is 'right' or not, that is up for you or i to decide, in my opinion, to whatever degree it feels to hold truth for us.

OneLove . ~

Dreamer444
29-01-2011, 08:20 AM
I keep seeing 3's everywhere, commonly it's 333. According to numerology, what is the meaning of 3's?

Thanks, Sophie :hug2:

You've merged with the ascended masters, and they're working with you day and night-on many levels. they love, guide and protect you in all ways.

angel numbers by doreen virtue:smile:

*whitefeather
29-01-2011, 10:00 AM
Someone on another forum posted this. It's useful if it's true:

The ( Beginning - 0 ) of the
( End - 1 )
( Combines - 2 )
( Productively - 3 ) and
( Naturally - 4 ) to
( Balance - 5 ) in an
( Expansive - 6 )
( Reality - 7 ) that
( Re-creates - 8 )
( Self - 9 )

The 1 and 9 meanings are in reverse.

1 represents self/individuality/leadership/beginnings. I've never seen any numerologist describe 1 as an end.
9 is about endings/the whole/community/humanity/sacrificing of the self for others etc.
The 0 is the god cipher that strengthens all other numbers. There is no beginning or end on the zero. It is infinite.

Rah nam
29-01-2011, 11:55 AM

Thanks, Sophie

My interpretation of these numbers

333 - Divinity is mantling and guiding you

paulrosk
26-04-2011, 07:28 AM
333 - The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters include: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Yogananda.

Andromeda27
03-01-2012, 10:48 PM
I've always wondered what the significance of 3 was.

I was born on the 3rd month, 3rd day, 3rd day of the week. It is the 63rd day of the year (on a leap year, there are 303 days remaining). I was born at 6:36 am. All I know is that I feel it's not a coincidence.