"Healthy, happy, holy."
"This does not matter."

Jason72
25-11-2010, 09:17 PM
Single Young Sexy Woman are sexually attracted to me :hug2: :D :hug2:

lonelymagpie
25-11-2010, 09:21 PM
I use on a daily basis:

I am open to receiving all the good and abundance in the universe.

xxx

Jason72
25-11-2010, 09:28 PM
:dontknow: I have a habit of having waaaaay too much money, it's a habit of mine, I can't help it!
I always seem to have too much money? I'll probably have this habit for the rest of life? :dontknow:

SoulonFire
27-11-2010, 10:17 AM
I intend to see, I want to see I expect to see; no matter what I am doing, no matter who I am talking to, no matter where I am, I intend too see only that in which I want to see.

Every morning while I get ready I say that to myself in the mirror... it has changed so much in my life... it started with traffic ;)

Maetori
10-12-2010, 02:42 PM
"I release all restrictions, I am free to be me!"

helps me overcome some 'blockages' I know I created myself lol

lifer76
27-01-2011, 04:55 AM
"I am the presence of God, I am an Infinite Being, creating my reality, I give thanks for the experiences of today"

This usually gives me peace during the day.

mrsifuentes
27-01-2011, 05:08 AM
I end my mantra/monologue affirmation with; "please manifest this for the greatest good of myself and everybody involved. thank you"

Yeiacatl
27-01-2011, 06:43 AM
Thank you Divine, Walk with me as I seek truth, to understand truth, to be with truth, to know truth, to experience truth, to forget truth.
I also like chanting Nam Myo Ho Ren Ge Kyo.

ThinkLoveBelieve
28-01-2011, 08:59 PM
I am what I want, I do what I want, and I have what I want, all as fast as I want.

Kiran
28-01-2011, 09:20 PM
I am Love, and Love shines through me.
I experience a state of Bliss everywhere in my body.
I am loved.
I am safe and secure.
I admit my inner being to shine through.
I relax myself.
I forgive myself and others.
Love surrounds me at every moment. My source of Love is inside me and around me at all times.
I spend my life in unison with my inner voice. I trust my intuition.
I am safe; I am bathed in warm, white light.
Amen.

Happyheart
03-02-2011, 11:10 PM
"My life is now in Divine Order, only good flows to me now."

Can't remember who it is from, Catherine Ponder I think, or maybe Joseph Murphy or Florence Scovel Shinn :D This is my mantra, especially if I have insomnia, I say it to lull me back to sleep.

A good one for prosperity is, "I have more money than I'll ever need, money is flowing to me freely, copiously and endlessly, and I am wonderfully blessed financially." Another Catherine Ponder I think.

xxxHappyheart

Llwyncwn
12-02-2011, 07:06 AM
I say this numerous times throughout the day;

Love and Light, Love and Light, Lord please send me Love and Light so that I may heal.