PDA

View Full Version : Automatic writing, how?

prettypolly
10-03-2014, 09:30 PM
Still question but how do you automatic write? I have been seeing it a lot lately and its something I've not been interested in before but fancy giving it ago. When you automatic write are you taking directly to your guides?

How do you do it?
Thank you

Adept
11-03-2014, 12:35 AM
Just start writing. I'd recommend meditation before and do it as a kind of ritual. Rather than pushing everything out of your mind just let things flow and start writing / drawing.

prettypolly
11-03-2014, 12:16 PM
Thank you Adept

Lorelyen
11-03-2014, 09:17 PM
For me it's been when in contact (or immediately after) with some intelligence somewhere within or without as a result of trance or deep meditation. I keep my notebook and pen close by so I have enough earthbound sense to pick up the pen and just let it happen. Sometimes it can be doddles (to the observer) or words/writing, but I never look at the page while it's happening, just keep myself within the realm of the contact.

There was an occasion when I was delirious with influenza and I wrote "poetry" as never before or since.

Not looking at the page is something practiced with a dream diary when eyes have to be kept closed at the instant of awakening and I had to learn to keep on the page and try to space out the lines that sometimes became tangled an illegible. Difficult when I wake lying on the side of my writing hand, but still....!