PDA

View Full Version : Prescription For Nutritional Healing

Racer X
18-11-2010, 12:39 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51hWUNjUAUL._SL500_AA300_.jpg (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/1583334009/ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=283155&s=books)

This is perhaps the most comprehensive source for using nature to help restore your body and mind.

It also covers beneficial alternative treatments and lists all Dis-eases along with what has been shown effective in recovery.

Health is cumulative: Day after day of great choices, yield great Health.
Day after day of poor choices, yields poor health; it creeps up on you!

Know someone suffering? Of course you do! Give them this book this Holiday season and let them choose for themselves to apply or not apply what they learn.

I found this book in my family library. My older sister applied it, I applied it, the other 6 did not apply it. Only 2 of us are benefiting and growing healthier day by day, as we watch the rest fall apart and decay. Let each person choose for themselves.

Spiritlite
29-11-2010, 03:56 PM
Yeah we have one of those books in the COOP and I refer to it all the time, it's out there for public use...it's a great book
Spiritlite.

7luminaries
06-12-2010, 08:14 PM
I agree it's a great ref & I have it as well...have for years. Finding out what works for your body is priceless.

As long as we remember that all the physical (diet exercise etc) treatments in the world are 50% of the puzzle. The other 50% is the emotional, mental and spiritual side of your existence. Both must be in harmony or physical imbalance and illness will still result.

peace/blessings,
7L

Spiritlite
06-12-2010, 08:36 PM
7 I like what you said. So so true.
I'm finding out in the past month that 50 percent of what I need to do is spiritual and physical.
Spiritlite.

Racer X
10-12-2010, 04:09 PM
I just paged through it after not looking at it for over 5 years.....

I chuckled as I was already practicing nearly everything I had learned from it.

The book was great but not nearly as beneficial as the "doing" ......

In doing I learned more then I could have learned from the book alone.

Now "I KNOW" it works when before I only "thought" it might work.