PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts

alhambra
05-03-2014, 08:16 AM
Is the universe full of our thoughts, are they there for eternity ? Sometimes I walk into a room or visit a certain place and I feel physically sick, faint, as if a black cloud has wrapped itsself around me. Its a strange horrible sensation, could it be bad thoughts hanging around, bad energy or just me.

BlueSky
05-03-2014, 11:51 AM
It will come to you what it is

CSEe
05-03-2014, 01:02 PM
Perhaps a doctor could explain to you what happen to your physical body ...perhaps you could even knows from your experiences better than anyone else .....but since we are in " Buddhism site"....my current view is that Buddhism is not an answering machine to all our question or to fulfill our desire to know ....perhaps you should discover your emotion on that particular experiences , your desire to feel otherwise , your emotion to explain your experiences and desire to branding your experiences ......
In Buddhism concept as what I currently understand , knowing is just a tiny little part of Buddhism ...knowing is not "to know" or to gain and keep such knowledge ...knowing is just part of experiences that offer condition for realization .......in short , in Buddhism we just pass by what we "know" without tie it down with us .....so you "knows" things but always what you know is subject to change .......you do not keep such knowledge . So your experiences is offering you a condition to be learned ....so awaken in that moment , be present in that moment and move on from that moment without holding it by trying to explain it ......just live in the moment , without holding onto it .

NatalieJay
05-03-2014, 01:04 PM
It could just be that you are empathic and sensitive to energy, try looking at grounding the feeling/energy when you start to experience it, that way you will know if it is from you or the space.
If it is the space then try looking into protection bubbles etc.

NJ

Pamuya
05-03-2014, 04:02 PM
Thoughts are what you generate, it is your "I", your ego. They can be powerful if you let your thoughts control you. Thoughts generate stress, which can cause illness. You need to approach any situation\room with a mind free of thought, to accept things as they are without projecting into the future or recalling the past, to live in the present moment without judgement. Be mindful of your thought activity.

alhambra
05-03-2014, 04:31 PM
Thank you all for NOT understanding or answering my question. Lol.

NatalieJay
05-03-2014, 04:58 PM
Is the universe full of our thoughts, are they there for eternity ? Sometimes I walk into a room or visit a certain place and I feel physically sick, faint, as if a black cloud has wrapped itsself around me. Its a strange horrible sensation, could it be bad thoughts hanging around, bad energy or just me.

To blatently answer your question

Who know what the universe is full of, who knows if they are there for enternity.

You have had many responses about whether they are bad thoughts hanging around, bad energy or just you. Perhaps it is you who has not understood our answers and not acknowledge our responses to help you answer your question

Heart
05-03-2014, 05:06 PM
some facts about thought

thought is a universal thing, thought is faster than the speed of light, Thought is thee most powerful force in the universe, second to none, everything in the universe is divine thought manifest, words is thought spoken, so when we speak it should be with careful contemplation, Another fact about thought,,,, it does not differentiate between good and bad, positive or negative thinking,

Most people think in a negative manor ie, "I don't want" "I am unable to" "I wish I could"

the scary bit about thoughts.... we create less than 10% of our own thoughts even less of them are original in there form, the rest is from others or situations, couple that with feelings and emotions and you should see why you feel uncomfortable in a room full of negative people? Now look at the state of the world.... see the bigger picture

what is negativity but thought unrecognised

the mind is a tool for co-creating not an identity, you control the tool not the tool control you

resources,,,,, http://www.dlshq.org/download/thought_power.htm

alhambra
05-03-2014, 06:33 PM
Thank you Heart for your help, very easy to understand your reply. I,m not mad, lol, its just I have these feelings and when I tell people they look at me as if i,m off another planet.

I recently visited Stonehenge and i was really ill, it only lasts for 5 or 10 mins but it knocks you off your feet.

Hope i,m not tormenting you with all these post,s. Going to download the htm

Heart
05-03-2014, 06:53 PM
Thank you Heart for your help, very easy to understand your reply. I,m not mad, lol, its just I have these feelings and when I tell people they look at me as if i,m off another planet.

I recently visited Stonehenge and i was really ill, it only lasts for 5 or 10 mins but it knocks you off your feet.

Hope i,m not tormenting you with all these post,s. Going to download the htm

its cool, Im British myself and you wont find a gentler person than myself, yet I had to escape England for Canada because it felt like I was not welcome there, it is a pure act of self preservation I traveled to Canada because of the inhuman acts of cruelty that other Brits showed me,

So yes I understand why you would feel ill even at a heritage site as Stonehenge let alone feel the negativity in others are dishing out, like they don't care to take responsibility for there own actions

that is called bullying but on a spiritual level, you take care over there.

alhambra
05-03-2014, 06:59 PM
Thanks Heart, the article from what I have scanned looks very very interesting, i,ll read a piece each day and see what my old brain can absorb. One chapter jumped out at me as I was looking through about bad thoughts pollute the universe, that fits in with my strange feelings.

Off to do my homework for the day, lol. Take care all.

Pamuya
05-03-2014, 07:15 PM
To blatently answer your question

Who know what the universe is full of, who knows if they are there for enternity.

You have had many responses about whether they are bad thoughts hanging around, bad energy or just you. Perhaps it is you who has not understood our answers and not acknowledge our responses to help you answer your question
Well said. If you are looking for a reason outside yoursef it is only a delusion.

Yaoughta
06-03-2014, 03:00 AM
It could be that you have opened up a doorway within to being "sensitive" to the energies around you.

wstein
06-03-2014, 04:04 AM
Is the universe full of our thoughts, not full as there are many other thinkers present and vast amount of 'extra' room where many more thought would fit.
are they there for eternity? Our thoughts often are encoded onto ordinary energy via the brain. As energy eternally spreads through the universe, your thoughts remain til the end of the universe. Of course they spread very thinly over time so cease having much impact after a few years.
Sometimes I walk into a room or visit a certain place and I feel physically sick, faint, as if a black cloud has wrapped itsself around me. Its a strange horrible sensation, could it be bad thoughts hanging around, bad energy or just me. A room is vastly smaller than the universe. Something as small as a room can in fact hold enough residual energy to affect people. This is also the basis of a residual haunting.

From what you describe, those sick feelings are coming from energy permeating the room. Keep in mind that that energy could be normal electromagnetic energy. Its medically documented that some people are sensitive to electromagnetic fields. Symptoms include nausea, unease, feelings of being watched, and occasional hallucinations. Its possible that energy came from thoughts but there are many sources of residual energy.

Rooms can also be contaminated with poisons or allergens which have similar effects.

alhambra
06-03-2014, 07:35 AM
Thanks all for your imput, I think I may have a name for my feelings, ' Claircentience ' I surpose we all look to put a label on somethink we dont understand, I myself always feel better if it has a name, I must change that attitude.

running
10-03-2014, 12:15 PM

From what I can tell its a pretty simple thing. Your chakras are open and your sensing your environment. Since your open hang around stuff that will help you raise your state of consciousness. Hang out with highly spiritual people whom offer meditations, transference of energy and so on. Catch there cold and become so blissfull inside that nothing can bring you down. Why not? Its pretty simple.

alhambra
10-03-2014, 12:39 PM
Running, thank you. Please send me one of your virus,s. Lol.

running
10-03-2014, 03:32 PM
Running, thank you. Please send me one of your virus,s. Lol.

I got something but there are tons of people who got a much better virus to catch. There are tons of YouTube videos of different people whom offer help with this stuff. For me I have found it doesn't matter as long as they are in a high state of consciousness. So I would look for someone whom offers such things whom is congruent to your personality and such. Good luck with what ever you do!