PDA

View Full Version : How long should you wait to ask tarot similar/the same question?

memo20
03-03-2014, 07:56 PM
I heard it can mess up interpretations how long should you wait to ask tarot similar or the same question?

Pamuya
03-03-2014, 10:42 PM
I make my clients wait 1 to 3 months depending on the question and their history. It is up the to card reader and their experiences. I dont think there are any hard rules about this. Find a reader that you trust. Personally I do not read for myself so if you are doing you own readings perhap someone else with experience for reading for themselves can chime in.

kristyjnh
09-03-2014, 02:53 AM
I'd say wait until the situation has changed. If you're reading, say, your health, don't read for your health again until you notice a real change in how you're feeling. Sometimes it's a week or two, say, just until PMS passes, sometimes it's much longer, even years.

For reading the future, keep in mind that Tarot doesn't tell you the future, it can only give you a possible future. Usually the most likely future if things stay as they are, or the future if you follow the advice given. For those readings, err on the side of caution, or you might end up with more outcomes than you can sort through.

In any case, there isn't any straight up easy answer, so you kinda have to use your intuition. Or you can ask the deck with a Yes/No spread (or a pendulum) if it's okay to read on this subject again. You can even ask "Why or why not".