PDA

View Full Version : Corruption and Lies and Drunvalo's School of Remembering

starfox777
02-03-2014, 07:27 PM
I may decide to share more at a later date, but I wanted to share some of my experiences at this time.

I was raped by someone in a position of power in the School of Remembering. When I attempted to share my experiences with people in the school, I was treated poorly, blocked from becoming a teacher, and rumors were spread about me behind my back.

I basically spent 2012 curled up in a ball crying and unable to sleep through the night. My experiences following the rape were a living nightmare that I have never seem to be able to fully be free of. I was treated with absolutely no compassion by these people.

I also found that there was an unending supply of corruption in the school itself. My mentor, Judith Long, lied about me to protect her own image.

The selection process was a joke. There were only three people monitering a group of almost 100. They relied on anonymous, unreliable "complaints", or anonymous reviews we made of one another in our groups to make decision about who was going to become a teacher after we has spent more than $1,000 on the teacher training.

One of the people in my group, Laurie Cornell, was belligerent, made fun of our group project, and did a mediocre job presenting in our groups, and she had no problem getting in because again, the selection process had absolutely nothing to do with the quality of the candidates.