PDA

View Full Version : Energy eating?

Edijs
28-02-2014, 09:10 PM
Hello, so, past few months something is happening to me, i feel like im taking others people energy and taking it on my mood, for example, if someone is sad, im sad too, if someone is happy, im happy too. I have a good friend at school and he likes to smoke weed, i ussualy walk with him and sit with him, one day he smoked one joint, he was high of course, and while walking with him and sitting with him, i felt really stoned even if i didnt take a smoke, then other day i was sitting with a girl, then she got a call from her familly i guess, and i started to felt my heart beating faster and big stress, i felt that something is wrong, she was walking outside the class to talk to phone with someone, i asked if something bad has happened and she said ''Yes'', but i didnt ask what, but something to her family members happened. Answers please and thank you for respond!

heart
28-02-2014, 09:59 PM
First welcome to SF I'm sure you will get a mixed response from this but at least your in the right place to get a response

You are correct in seeing your experiences as energy, rather than say an attachment to someone or something, it may be that your being sensitive to energy changes especially in other people, It sounds like your experiencing empathy which by definition is someone who is aware of the energies about them, a bit of studying and googling will give you more details,

this is a natural process so you shouldn't be concerned about it

running
01-03-2014, 09:25 PM
Hello, so, past few months something is happening to me, i feel like im taking others people energy and taking it on my mood, for example, if someone is sad, im sad too, if someone is happy, im happy too. I have a good friend at school and he likes to smoke weed, i ussualy walk with him and sit with him, one day he smoked one joint, he was high of course, and while walking with him and sitting with him, i felt really stoned even if i didnt take a smoke, then other day i was sitting with a girl, then she got a call from her familly i guess, and i started to felt my heart beating faster and big stress, i felt that something is wrong, she was walking outside the class to talk to phone with someone, i asked if something bad has happened and she said ''Yes'', but i didnt ask what, but something to her family members happened. Answers please and thank you for respond!

Yeah I have been experiencing these things for ever. It used to drive me nuts. To me it was a curse. I later found it was because my chakras are very open. Especially my crown. This I feel made my growth happen quickly. But it can be chaotic taking in so much. I found it helpful to meet people whom are highly evolved energetically. Masters, gurus and such. Being open let's their energy in. Believe me that is helpful. You grow quick being open. Especially around beings whom are in high states of consciousness. Instead of letting in sadness your letting in some very high vibrations. Believe me it helps.

SpiritCarrier
01-03-2014, 11:12 PM

It does sound as if you are becoming empathic. You probably had the ability all along but for some reason you are in a place in your life that this is beginning to show more. I encourage you to find your guide and have him/her help you develop grounding and shielding techniques. Leaving yourself open all the time will be a roller coaster and can have very negative affects on your own peace of mind. Handling the emotions of others is difficult so having your guide help you will make you more successful in dealing with things around you.

I wish you well and I hope you have peace and light along your journey,
SC

lemex
03-03-2014, 05:08 PM
Yes, don't forget something you've heard spoken here before, empathy. Energy is part of it. :smile: And keep in mind every time your energy changes it changes the body's chemistry to. The brain responds to what it feels bio chemically which taps (makes) that energy from others. As your experience grows there are matters of correctness you should learn about. With greater power comes increased responsibilities to.

Great advice spirit....