PDA

View Full Version : What happened?

Sassy
25-02-2014, 11:33 PM
I finally have a step forward... it's not the result I wanted by a long chalk - but it's a step in the right direction.

I was researching something on soulmates in bed last night because I wanted to know what more I could do to better help Daddy - and I found that without actually having his permission, the only thing I can do is continue to send him the white energy I have been sending him. However, as an empath, I can enter his body (even though I don't know where he is now) and radiate my energy from the inside out - thus helping him heal more.

Though I didn't attempt to snoop on him in any way, I wanted to see if it was possible to access him in this way and I was able to do it. As soon as I got in, I pulled away instantly and went back to sending him my healing energy.

I also read that there is a way I can lessen my own pain of the separation - and since I knew that Daddy was asleep, I gave it a try. This is where it got weird for me... I imagined his arms around me and allowed myself to feel his love washing over me - and I could feel him!!! It was like he was right here in my head, my heart rate quickened as it always does in his presence.

I could also hear him talking to me and smell him. He told me that I'm an empath (which I'd suspected since before I met him). I also had a sense that he, too is an empath. We also talked about a few other things as well - although I wasn't able to get the answers to the questions that are really bothering me. The end result is that the pain isn't so bad today.

I can't work out if he was sleeping when he came to me or if I'd woken him up and he came to me - I guess either way, it's not really important... the fact is that we were able to spend a little time together.

I'm going to try the same thing again tonight to see if it keeps the pain levels down to more bearable levels.

I've never had anything like this happen to me before...