PDA

View Full Version : My Mom's Spirit

Joe51563
24-02-2014, 10:21 PM
My Mom passed away Sunday February 15th 10:45pm. I stayed in her room where she died in her house on Monday thru Weds. and I must say that was the most Spirit activity I have ever seen in my life and Ive seen a lot. But the one I remember the most was a grey spot that appeared on the bedroom wall. I saw it with my eyes and I took a photo of it. When I saw it it was the size of a football. And when you zoom in on the photo you can see a face in that grey spot. Is this normal when a ghost appears in view like that after a person recently dies? Again I got it all on photos along with orbs and bright spots of light.

Teal
24-02-2014, 10:28 PM
Sorry for your loss. I think in the processnof dying old family friends come to send the person off and welcome to the other side. Perhaps you caught one of these spirits on film.

Faith33
24-02-2014, 10:36 PM
Sorry for your loss Joe,
May your beloved mother rest in peace.
Last year, a very dear family member died at the age of 93...a few days before her death, she would converse with her dead husband and people she knew throughout her life whom had also passed.

I also remember my grandfather speaking to his mother on his death bed...I was a child then and couldn't fully comprehend, but vividly remember being fascinated by it all.

MYFIGO
25-02-2014, 02:40 AM
I'm sorry for your loss, Joe. I've observed faces in photo orbs too. Spirits seem to respond when I talk to them. Your mother may come in dreams or visit. When my Dad comes by, I smell cherry vanilla pipe tobacco. It's a nice way to remember him.

Joe51563
25-02-2014, 02:39 PM
Thank you for the replies. I have another question,I was told before that some times Spirits will employ the help of other spirits using their energy to do some things such as speak on a spirit box. That being said is it possible my Mom asked for help from other spirits to show herself to me? I was told the corner of the room was crowded with spirits according to a medium who saw my photo.

Tobi
26-02-2014, 12:03 AM
It is very likely that as your mother passed over and realised she is not 'dead', her thoughts would go to you, her family, her loved ones. She may have wished to try to show you she was ok before moving on.
In the first few days after passing, sometimes a spirit is able to manifest in a more 'solid' kind of way. When they become more far from the Earth sphere, then their contact is felt/sensed mostly, with the vision of the Heart, and less 'etherically'.

But even when spirits move gradually away from the Earth plane, and become more settled in the spirit life, they may still be able to come back from time to time, to visit, and provide reassurance.

My dog returned quite quickly. But it was four years before I first sensed my dear mother!

Blessings to your mother on her journey. Where there is love, you will always meet again. And where there is love, they never ever truly leave you.

Joe51563
26-02-2014, 03:13 AM
Thats good to know. Thank u for the reply Tobi.

kikoakan
04-03-2014, 03:53 AM
My Mom passed away Sunday February 15th 10:45pm. I stayed in her room where she died in her house on Monday thru Weds. and I must say that was the most Spirit activity I have ever seen in my life and Ive seen a lot. But the one I remember the most was a grey spot that appeared on the bedroom wall. I saw it with my eyes and I took a photo of it. When I saw it it was the size of a football. And when you zoom in on the photo you can see a face in that grey spot. Is this normal when a ghost appears in view like that after a person recently dies? Again I got it all on photos along with orbs and bright spots of light.
i WILL LIKE TO SEE MY PARENTS, BUT ONLY I FEEL THEY PRESENT.
WHAT CAN I DO TO SEE THEM.

keith95843
04-03-2014, 05:20 PM
i WILL LIKE TO SEE MY PARENTS, BUT ONLY I FEEL THEY PRESENT.
WHAT CAN I DO TO SEE THEM.

Meditate and ask them to come forward so you my see them, this takes a lot of energy and time. You will see them

Joe51563
04-03-2014, 06:40 PM
I will later see if i can reach my Mom on the echovox. Im told there has been a lots of success in that providing she has not crossed into the light and left earth yet. But I am told if she has already left earth she will not come into the echovox.

Faith33
04-03-2014, 08:29 PM
I will later see if i can reach my Mom on the echovox. Im told there has been a lots of success in that providing she has not crossed into the light and left earth yet. But I am told if she has already left earth she will not come into the echovox.

This should be interesting, if in fact you manage to contact your mother.
Please keep us posted.