View Full Version : Everything is aware

24-02-2014, 07:46 PM
Everything is awareness. What does that mean? For me it means that everything is aware, everything is full of life. I see around myself a hidden element of conscious awareness running through everything. Everything sees. What is it that aligns my intent into action? What is it that fullfills my dreams? The grand stalker, the master puppeteer, the spirit. We name it this in hope of describing an abstract nature. An infinite awareness. It can take any form, and every form. I have had her dressed as a goddess of reality, clothed as reality itself. A living dream. Naked she can be clothed in any arrangement. But it is neither he nor she but both and all forms. It is the teacher that can guide you to anywhere, and the gatekeeper that can bar your way. Some have seen this in a way of a volitional being, and some have seen it as non-volitional needing our volition to take form. Like a symbiotic relationship. Our dream needs our intent to become what it is, yet it can become anything. I see it as something born of all intent and potential. Either way it is alive and aware, invisible and yet before your very eyes.

24-02-2014, 07:48 PM
Once i was around a stone built fire pit. It was very large, constructed by the moment for the perfect purpose of hunting and learning about fire. Some `allies` in the city constructed it for that purpose. As I watched the flames grew and changed colours. I was hunting my awareness and examining a `not-doing` I had constructed. I had built it for gazing at clouds and seeing scenes of my inner awareness form in the clouds. I had achieved very complex and detailed patterns. I had a realization then that everything is aware of my inner awareness because it can make images out of them. My awareness shifted then and I saw that reality was very feminine and nurturing. I perceived internally a living goddess made of Earth. As I gazed forward in my realization i was taken aback when my attention caught on some of the stones. Just like the clouds I was now gazing at a goddess set in gems and arraigned in gold. My attention shifted to realize that entire worlds are created like an artistic tapestry of the mind, and as I gazed all the detailed of the world made for intricate detailed depictions of my inner awareness. Time slipped away as I gazed my own creation with a living Goddess of Earth.

24-02-2014, 07:49 PM
I was walking and gaining awareness about myself in great detail. I was hunting concepts of God and Infinity. I wasn't paying any attention to my surroundings as i was walking. I came to the realization that God is perfect and powerful beyond comprehension. I was a little scared of him then and wondered about my judgement because i have done some bad things in my life. Some dark things I should of left alone. Anyways at the exact moment I realized that God's judgement can be at any time and any place. Something at that same moment stopped me from taking another step and i stopped, right as a speeding car zoomed inches from my body. One more step and i would of died then, but something saved me just as I was pondering God and His Infinite judgement.

24-02-2014, 07:51 PM
Another powerful realization one can have regarding the statement 'everything is awareness' is that our awareness makes up the world we are in. Because we are aware of something that is what it is. Which means that more awareness we have of something the more we perceive and experience. Which is to also say that if you are aware something being bad for you, say a food or something, then that is the form you perceptually generate with your intent and will. We will the patterns of existence into form, yet we can intend them as we wish. By being aware of our awareness we can modify the items of our `dream`. Making a standard food into an item of personal power for example. By altering or expanding our awareness of something we can also expand the experience.