PDA

View Full Version : Chakras and nightmares: some form of cleansing?

Emmalevine
24-02-2014, 10:00 AM
For the last two or three nights I've been having inexplicable nightmares. I mean inexplicable in the sense I'm not anxious or exposed to anything that would trigger them. I've been feeling quite good actually. I started doing some chakra meditation around the same time as the nightmares began and I wonder if this is the cause because I've been aware of a lot of energy around me, with my ears hissing more loudly than normal and cold sensations in my body. The nightmares themselves are mixed up but specific. To give an example:

I dreamed I was in a mental hospital. I was a man who had a baby but my wife/partner had been sectioned. I was terrified of her because she had a knife and wanted to kill the baby. Later in the dream I was chained up and for some reason this reassured me that she would not be able to hurt me. I was holding the baby and saying 'Daddy loves you.' I also remember the wife/partner packing all my stuff in a room and I had to let her do it because I needed to protect the baby.

Interestingly, I woke up with the song 'Saviour's day' by Cliff Richard in my head. I haven't heard it for a long time but I connect it with the fact I was reading some of 'A Course in Miracles' last night.

Has anyone else found strange random nightmares with chakra meditation? I do wonder if this is some kind of working through. I've also been having visions again - one last night consisted of seeing myself in my own bed with some sort of fence around me.

Perfect Storm
24-02-2014, 11:01 AM
Yes i was doing chakra work yesterday evening with a Rhodocrocite (sp) on my heart.

Last night I had nightmare of being in a shop having a vision in the shop where it turned into rusted wire cage as the roof, walls and floor. In it were men so thin they were practically walking dead. No hair only a loin cloth. Chained to the floor.

I felt fear, shock awe and sheer terror. One came in front of me and started to talk. The vision then swift back to the shop and the one in front became a normal man.

Still gaping at him in horror I ran and fled the shop. I was walking/running home, in my night wear crying my eyes out. I wondered if it was normal to be walking around in my nightwear and checked if others were also. Every person i saw on the street, mainly woman, were crying their eyes out as they walked.

I stopped to try phone someone 'Your phone does not work from/in the UK'. I had a bag with me, i had just bought a new phone, and a extra charge which i wondered why i had bought it when it came with one. (Still in shock).

Left me really disturbed today.

A human Being
24-02-2014, 12:02 PM
Yes i was doing chakra work yesterday evening with a Rhodocrocite (sp) on my heart.

Last night I had nightmare of being in a shop having a vision in the shop where it turned into rusted wire cage as the roof, walls and floor. In it were men so thin they were practically walking dead. No hair only a loin cloth. Chained to the floor.

I felt fear, shock awe and sheer terror. One came in front of me and started to talk. The vision then swift back to the shop and the one in front became a normal man.

Still gaping at him in horror I ran and fled the shop. I was walking/running home, in my night wear crying my eyes out. I wondered if it was normal to be walking around in my nightwear and checked if others were also. Every person i saw on the street, mainly woman, were crying their eyes out as they walked.

I stopped to try phone someone 'Your phone does not work from/in the UK'. I had a bag with me, i had just bought a new phone, and a extra charge which i wondered why i had bought it when it came with one. (Still in shock).

Left me really disturbed today.
What kind of a shop were you in at the beginning, just out of interest?

Perfect Storm
24-02-2014, 02:10 PM
What kind of a shop were you in at the beginning, just out of interest?

Lots of bookshelves but it had lots of things books, little trinket boxes, wooden empty boxes, that sorta thing. Most of the bookshelves etc were all a light grey colour.

A human Being
24-02-2014, 04:19 PM
Lots of bookshelves but it had lots of things books, little trinket boxes, wooden empty boxes, that sorta thing. Most of the bookshelves etc were all a light grey colour.
Did you recognise the shop or the books/trinkets, did any of it hold any emotional significance?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just being nosy :D

Perfect Storm
24-02-2014, 04:49 PM
Did you recognise the shop or the books/trinkets, did any of it hold any emotional significance?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just being nosy :D

Haha not really just looking at some empty boxes to store my tarot in, as previously in the dream they had been in a draw getting creased.

A human Being
25-02-2014, 04:03 PM
Haha not really just looking at some empty boxes to store my tarot in, as previously in the dream they had been in a draw getting creased.
Hmm, what do the tarot represent for you?

VisionQuest
25-02-2014, 08:38 PM
Starbuck ......

your Consciousness tapped into anothers life experience stream , nothing to do with the chakra meditation .... a little to do with a Course In miracles as we are all connected and this course helps us get out of our own way.

So, you could say it has to do with an expanding of Consciousness.

Emmalevine
27-02-2014, 11:54 AM
Thanks VisionQuest - something to think about.