PDA

View Full Version : Can people share ways of healing my anger/resentment please

hdizzy
16-11-2010, 09:09 PM
I am 22, male, and have acne.

I have lots of very itchy, tender, sore spots (which are white pus filled) that are on my cheeks and jawline area. Everyday, i get new spots and the skin surrounding them is so thin, tender, red and inflammed. I can also feel bumps underneath the skin. Ive tried all the typical medications in the past
(antibiotics, topical gels, creams etc) but none of them permanently worked.

I went to see a naturopathic/spiritual healing doctor just recently and she told me that anger (as well as bacteria) is the reason I am getting these spots. She said I need to release the anger.

I think she is completely right. Im always angry. Im very angry towards my parents even though they are nice people. Im also angry at myself
and my skin. My skin controls my whole life because I dont leave the house when I have these spots. Sometimes, I spend over 3 months without leaving the house even once because I dont like the way I look. Ive been anorexic in the past also.

I feel like my life hasnt moved forward or changed and I feel stuck. Ive never had a relationship, never achieved anything, I dont have any hobbies (because I dont leave the house). Im always thinking about the past and have so much resentment. bitterness and envy towards past friends. I also don't see my life changing until my skin clears up because I wont leave the house until it does.

From what ive read, a lot of spiritual principles talk about 'clearing' past emotions which cause blockages in the body. Can people please share ways I can get rid of these negative emotions. Do i need to start crying alot?

Hope people can help,

Thanks,
Harry

Roselove
16-11-2010, 09:30 PM
-going raw, onions, garlic, peppers and greens are espicially good for skin as is tahini and drinking water, excercise to circulate blood
-eft can help release emotions
-therapy
-journaling
- accupuncture
-shamanic illumations
-getting more sleep
-gram flour masks
-the metapyshical cause of acne i believe i read was not being accepting of oneself

Spiritlite
16-11-2010, 09:55 PM
well for my acne I sit in the sauna after every time I swim which is a total of 80 minutes a week, if you don't have access to a sauna can you steam your skin with boiling water in a bowl and put a towel over your face and steam it out.
As for releasing anger that's a toughie. I think as you get older you learn to let it go. I had to let go of my anger because it was affecting me physically and making me depressed.
So in my mind I forgave myself for being angry and I forgave other's who hurt me, forgiving is not saying what they did is right it's just saying okay you did it now leave me.
Also google about how to cut chords, google "archangel michael and chord cutting" and it will show you how to spiritually let go of anger.
Spiritlit.e

hdizzy
16-11-2010, 10:06 PM
Hi,

Thank you both for your suggestions.

Rosewater, Ive started eating lots of raw veg everyday for a few months now, and funnily enough, I was googling into accupunture just a few hours ago. I think I will definately give journalling a try aswell, alot of websites have suggested that for expressing emotions. I also read that acne is about disliking the self, I think its from Louise Hay's book, I guess i dont like/accept myself because of the way I look. I started to say affirmation a few weeks ago but now just completely forget to, or give up hope when i dont see quick results.

Spiritilite, thanks for the info. Il try steaming my face, my mum had one of those face steamers so il give it a try. I hope i learn to let it go. Most of my anger is concerned with parents, and i live with them, so i really cant see how i can let it go! It would seem logical to move out, but having just finished uni, i dont have the funds :(. I will look up archangel micheal and chord cutting right now. thanks!

To anyone who is reading, please keep the suggestions coming, thank you :)

Spiritlite
16-11-2010, 10:09 PM
I posted a response for you in your other post regarding this
:)
Spiritlite.

Spiritlite
16-11-2010, 10:11 PM
Yeah seriously do a face steamer for like 10 minutes or more a day even 15 and make sure the water is pure. yeah please look up chord cutting. A few years ago I too had to let go of my anger over my parents, and eventually you just have to let it go, I surrendered my anger to God/Goddess whatever you believe in to him/her/it and told him/her/it to just take my anger and release me from mine and I left it literally in the lap of the gods.
Leave your anger in the lap of the gods.
Spiritlite.

Gerryh
16-11-2010, 10:36 PM
I would say that you need to start focussing on what you want in every aspect of your life.Know that you are the person who creates your reality and learn how to control your reality.Take up a sport where you can burn up your anger and resentment.The best thing for your skin is loads of water and sweat.Start understanding the LOA and how it works.It will change your life once you start living with authentic power.
Best wishes Gerry

Lightspirit
16-11-2010, 10:43 PM
what used to help me was swimming in salt water surfing. maybe take some of that anger out on some waves or an activity in water.

Spiritlite
16-11-2010, 10:45 PM
ah yes excercise but something relaxing or active. Some people like running or active excercise to get their anger out. Other's like gentle excercise to relase anger, my excercise to release anger and get things out is swimming, yoga, and walking. I in fact only do yoga to DVD's by a lady called Wai Lana and she's amazing probably the best in DVD yoga only becaues I've bought so many yoga DVD's over the years and after 10 years I still use her dvds.
Good one LightworkerAu.
Spiritlite.

shaya48
16-11-2010, 11:56 PM

I have lots of very itchy, tender, sore spots (which are white pus filled) that are on my cheeks and jawline area. Everyday, i get new spots and the skin surrounding them is so thin, tender, red and inflammed. I can also feel bumps underneath the skin. Ive tried all the typical medications in the past

I went to see a naturopathic/spiritual healing doctor just recently and she told me that anger (as well as bacteria) is the reason I am getting these spots. She said I need to release the anger.

I think she is completely right. Im always angry. Im very angry towards my parents even though they are nice people. Im also angry at myself
and my skin. My skin controls my whole life because I dont leave the house when I have these spots. Sometimes, I spend over 3 months without leaving the house even once because I dont like the way I look. Ive been anorexic in the past also.

I feel like my life hasnt moved forward or changed and I feel stuck. Ive never had a relationship, never achieved anything, I dont have any hobbies (because I dont leave the house). Im always thinking about the past and have so much resentment. bitterness and envy towards past friends. I also don't see my life changing until my skin clears up because I wont leave the house until it does.

From what ive read, a lot of spiritual principles talk about 'clearing' past emotions which cause blockages in the body. Can people please share ways I can get rid of these negative emotions. Do i need to start crying alot?

Hope people can help,

Thanks,
Harry

:smile: HI HARRY,

OKAY FIRST OF ALL YOU DO NEED TO CLEAR AND RELEASE YOUR ANGER, ANGER ATTRACTS THE SAME, MORE ANGER AND ON YOUR SKIN IT WILL COME OUT AS ANGRY SPOTS, BOILS, PIMPLES, BLILSTERS, INFLAMMATION OF THE SKIN, AND WHATEVER ELSE AND WHATEVER WAY IT WANTS TO COME OUT ON YOUR SKIN.

YOU NEED TO TAKE CONTROL FIRST OF YOUR EMOTIONS, THAT ARE CAUSING YOU TO BE SO ANGRY.

YOU NEED TO DEAL WITH WHAT IS MAKING YOU ANGRY, WHY ARE YOU ANGRY, WHAT IS THE ONE EMOTION THAT IS OVERTAKING EVERYTHING ELSE TO MAKE YOU SO ANGRY AT EVERYTHING ELSE AND EVERYONE INCLUDING YOURSELF.

BACH FLOWER ESSENCES WOULD BE VERY GOOD FOR YOU, TO HELP YOU CALM DOWN, SO YOU CAN DEAL WITH THE EMOTIONS, HEALTH STORES WILL HAVE THEM AND THEY WILL HELP ;YOU TO CHOOSE ONE OR A COUPLE THAT WILL HELP YOU INTERNALLY AND ON A SOUL LEVEL THEN YOU WILL FIND ONCE THE EMOTIONS HAVE CALMED DOWN, AND YOU CAN SEE WHERE YOU NEED TO CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT YOURSELF OR YOUR LIFE, THAT IS CREATING THE ANGER YOU WILL NOTICE YOUR SKIN CLEARING, AS YOU CLEAR THE EMOTION, YOU CLEAR THE PROBLEM.

YOU SAY YOU ARE ANGRY AT YOUR PARTENTS BUT THEY ARE NICE PEOPLE. SO START WITH FOR GIVING YOURSELF FOR BEING ANGRY AT THEM, RESENTMENT OF THE PAST ACHEIVES NOTHING(I KNOW) BITTERNESS, ANGER, RESENTMENT ARE ALL NEGATIVE ENERGIES THAT WILL KEEP ON ATTRACTING MORE NEGATIVE ENERGIES.

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN START TO LIVE A NEW FUTURE FOR YOURSELF, WE LOSE FRIENDS THAT WE HAD AS FRIENDS, OR THOUGHT WERE REAL FRIENDS, BUT WE MAKE NEW FRIENDS, SOMETIMES BETTER FRIENDS OR FIND A GOOD FRIEND AS A SOULMATE, SOMETIMES YOU NEED ONLY A COUPLE OF FRIENDS BUT REAL TRUE FRIENDS THAT WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU.

I FEEL FOR YOU THAT YOU ARE KEEPING YOURSELF STUCK , THIS IS WHY YOU CANT MOVE FORWARD YOU ARE STUCK IN THE PAST AND ALLOWING THAT TO OVERTAKE EVERY THING ELSE, SO YOU CANT SEE PAST YOUR ANGER AT THE MOMENT.

I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU THIS AFFIRMATION TO SAY, IF YOU WANT TO, IT WILL HELP YOU TO FORGIVE AND MOVE ON.

I NOW RELEASE ALL PAST AND PRESENT ANGER, I WILLINGLY AND FREELY FORGIVE ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT HAS EVER HURT ME IN THE PAST OR PRESENT.

I FORGIVE MYSELF FOR BEING ANGRY TO MYSELF, AND I NOW RELEASE THAT ANGER AND REPLACE IT WITH POSITVE THOUGHTS ABOUT MYSELF AND MY LIFE.
I ALLOW MYSELF TO MOVE ON INTO THE FUTURE WITH CONFIDENCE, I EASILY MAKE NEW FRIENDS, I EASILY ATTRACT NEW AND HAPPIER EXPERIENCES INTO MY LIFE. I LOOK FORWARD TO ALL THAT THE FUTURE HAS IN STORE FOR ME.

I AM THE MOST PRECIOUS AND BELOVED CHILD OF GOD.

I HOPE THAT HELPS YOU HARRY,BECAUSE I SEE ALOT OF EXCITEMENT COMING INTO YOUR LIFE AND LOTS OF ADVENTURES, SO GET BUSY CLEARING AND WORKING ON THAT ANGER AND KICK IT IN THE BUTT, SO YOU CAN GET GOING WITH YOUR NEW LIFE OKAY, NOW IS ONLY NOW IT ISNT THE FUTURE, YOU HAVE LOADS TO LOOK FORWARD TO.

LOVE AND LIGHT SHAYA CLAIRVOYANT, MEDIUM,CLAIRAUDIENT, HEALER.:hug3:

hdizzy
17-11-2010, 01:07 AM
Hi Shaya,

Thanks so much for the advice. I am actually taking some Bach flower remedies at the moment, just over a month now, they are for anger and to calm me down. A naturopath gives them to me. Im not sure whether i feel a difference just yet, but I will stick with it.

I think deep down i might have fear. Fear of going out into the wide world. This is maybe why my body gives me acne, because it knows that i dont leave the house when I have acne. So im safe and protected - from relationships, other people, getting hurt, career life etc. I thought of this the other day, but im not sure how correct this is. Because i had to go out everyday in the past when i was in college and uni but still had the acne.

I really dont know how to dig deep to work out what it is that is causing the anger/acne. Even when i lived at uni for three years (away from parents), i still had anger and acne. So maybe thats an indicator that parents are not the problem. But ive always thought it is, because i get so angry and snap at them everyday.

And sometimes, even when i know things that i need to change about myself (like needing to go out more, despite my acne), i still cant bring myself to do it. I find it sooooo hard leaving the house with the way i look.

I will try those affirmations. thanks so much Shaya

Adrienne
17-11-2010, 01:28 AM
hi again,

I just thought of something that might help you, it is called EFT ( I think ) Emotional Freedom Technique , not sure on that, but Xan, here on the forum has a thread on it..... and for those people who have used this technique it has helped them. I don't know the details or how it works.... but I think this technique should help you release the anger.

oh, or you could send Xan a PM and ask her, find her name, on any post and click on it and send her a PM .

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

PS ( condensing my posts )

here you go, I think this is it - the EFT thread, in the Healing section, of course !

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4478 (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .spiritualforums.com%252Fvb%252Fshowthread.php%253 Ft%253D4478)

check it out and ask Xan if you have any questions

best of luck to you !

iolite
17-11-2010, 01:31 AM
Hdizzy

Pay special attention to the liver. A congested liver has a very hard time doing its job and toxins will spill out through the skin. The liver, as believed by the chinese, is the seat of anger. Castor oil packs can help release that anger. Some supplements that help the liver detox are N-acetyl-cysteine, milk thistle, dandelion and artichoke.

Another reason of your breakouts may be: bromide and parasites.

Site on how to do castor oil packs:
http://www.naturalhealthtechniques.com/healingtechniques/castor_oil_packs.htm

* Make sure the castor oil is cold pressed and hexane free
* You don't have to use wool flannel. Cotton flannel will work too, just fold it so it's thick.
* You don't have to soak the flannel. You can apply the castor oil to your skin liberally (not so much that it drips everywhere), then put the cloth on top.
* You don't have to use a hot water bottle, heating pad works great.
* If you don't soak the flannel in the castor oil and it's not sopping with it, and the top layer is dry, you just need a bit of cellophane over it to keep your heating pad clean.
* The best time to do a castor oil pack is after your bath and before bed.

Bromides: They are everywhere, in our foods (mountain dew, gatorade in the form of bromated vegetable oil, as pesticide residue, dough conditioner, in electronics and carpet and furniture as flame retardants. Unprocessed salt and vitamin C will help the body flush the bromides out of the body. Getting adequate amounts of iodine keep the bromides out of our body.
http://www.iodine4health.com
http://www.breastcancerchoices.org/iodineindex.html

Finally a parasite cleanse can be quite helpful for your digestive tract and liver. For more info on parasites: http://www.humaworm.com Humaworm is a good product, so is ParaGone and Clarkia (http://www.clarkia.com).
http://www.renewlife.com/paragone.html

iolite

Spiritlite
17-11-2010, 01:53 AM
Iolite what about drinking water with lemon in it? And drinking lots of water. Also I've heard that wheatgrass cleanses the liver, I drink one ounce everyday, it's very strong so if you're new to it then drink one ounce three times a week go up slowly to seven days a week. You can find wheatgrass at your local juicing store or Coop, make sure it's freshly squeezed there.
Spiritlite.

NightSpirit
17-11-2010, 02:10 AM

Hope people can help,

Thanks,
Harry

Hi HD...nice to meet you. Well, I'm 58 and you'll probably think "what do I know" and you'd probably be right....what DO i know?
I feel for your situation...for feeling so angry and fearful and not knowing why...for your struggles to try to take control of this overwhelming trauma in your life. Life is sometimes not an easy path, is it?
For what it's worth...sometimes the symptom is untreatable, in the way that, it's too difficult to find its source and its underlying inherant problems springing from that. Sometimes its better not to try to treat the symptom, but to treat the cause.
And its cause, is your feeling angry, fearful, isolated and alone...to name just a few. It could take you years and there's no guarantees that you will ever fully know why.
So perhaps a better course for you right now, would be to address these crippling emotional issues, in the light of working towards assisting you in feeling like a better person and worthy of this life of miracles given to you. I'm not sure where you can start, but just to start is a beginning to a positive spiraling long-term affect. Pick one small thing first...don't try to work on everything at once...this will only exasperate it more. You may not think one small thing will make a dent, but trust me, its amazing the spiraling affect it can have and before you know it, you might find a lot of the other seemingly large issues will also disolve along with working through this one thing. It's like tackling a jig-saw puzzle. You feel you're never going to get all the pieces in place, then all of a sudden, they all just seem to slot into place so quickly and easily.
Good luck
Bless

Uma
17-11-2010, 03:22 AM
Certainly emotions can have an impact on the skin. We blush don't we? Also
I think it's hormones and maybe eating too much sugar ???

I think what helps a lot is a sugarless diet, plenty of water to drink and lots of sweat to open the pores (so exercise, weight lifting etc...) and keeping the skin clean - dry scrubs and wet showers.

In the meantime it's worth the money to get a good facial.

Also for really oily skin I recommend a bar of clay soap for daily washes.

Good luck :smile:

NightSpirit
17-11-2010, 03:30 AM
I also posted in your other thread HD

Silver
17-11-2010, 03:32 AM
Hi hdizzy, my heart goes to you.

Another way to relieve the liver (and spleen) of overtaxing is to donate blood. Every 5 weeks or so, your blood is completing the phase of the liver and spleen recycling or getting rid of the older deteriorated red blood cells. When you give blood, you're helping your liver and spleen to do this job. If you are healthy enough and aren't anorexic or anything, it's a good feeling, too, knowing that you're helping others.

I go to the Red Cross and give blood as often as I can.

Lightspirit
17-11-2010, 03:59 AM
ah yes excercise but something relaxing or active. Some people like running or active excercise to get their anger out. Other's like gentle excercise to relase anger, my excercise to release anger and get things out is swimming, yoga, and walking. I in fact only do yoga to DVD's by a lady called Wai Lana and she's amazing probably the best in DVD yoga only becaues I've bought so many yoga DVD's over the years and after 10 years I still use her dvds.
Good one LightworkerAu.
Spiritlite. I like Yoga too, Its amazing what a healthy diet, fresh air, sunshine and a walk solves. Pat a dog too :)

Shim
17-11-2010, 04:04 AM

Hope people can help,

Thanks,
Harry

Ask a doctor about accutane, in the military one to two treatments are given for bad cases. You'll never have it again.

psychoslice
17-11-2010, 04:13 AM
Hi hdizzy, you said you don't leave the house very often, its good to have some sunshine on your skin, this is the best way to get vitamin D, it may help ?. Also stop worrying about whats on the outside of you and love whats within you, trust in this love from within and it will start to heal you, right now you are veiling this inner light, it really wants to shine through you, also give yourself a big hug for me.:hug3: :hug:

God-Like
17-11-2010, 10:54 AM
Hi Guy's / hdizzy

Check out Cider Vinegar...

I wash In it nowaday's he he!!

I use it to wash da hair, and I drink It (mixed with water) lol

It is important that you test your skin’s sensitivity to Apple Cider Vinegar before use...tho

Here's a bit about it..

Many acne sufferers report that within a day or two of starting to drink Apple Cider Vinegar: their allergies begin to disappear, their skin has a healthy glow, you will look & feel younger, with increased energy, and improved digestion

For centuries people have been using natural apple cider vinegar as both a food and a medicine for themselves and for their pets.
Since 400BC, Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine, and others, have used vinegar and vinegar mixed with honey, as an energizing tonic and a healing elixir.

x daz x

hdizzy
17-11-2010, 03:54 PM
Hi everyone, thanks for your help and advice.

Dream angel, i will look into EFT and message Xan

Its funny you mention the liver Iolite, I had liver problems which kept me in hospital for 6 weeks just two years ago. Once i came out of hospital i was a completely different person and all calm and peaceful, maybe that was because they 'fixed' my liver, and so the anger went? I drink dandelion tea everyday and will try the castor oil. thanks

Shim, i really dont want to go on any western medication such as accutane anymore, ive read the spots come back after a year ot 2 anyways,, and im pretty sure the problem causing my spots is emotional rather than anything else.

Thanks everyone for all the other suggestions as well.

Those mentioning diet, i already eat plenty of fruit/veg everyday and herbal teas and i keep dairy to a minumum (only like twice a month). I dont eat junk food or processed ready meals etc. So i think thats all ok. Ive been meaning to try apple cider vinegar but have failed to find it in two big supermarkets now.

From looking online, some ways of releasing anger seem to be:

taking up a contact sport
punching pillows
crying
writing things down in a journal everyday

Its so hard to know what is wrong inside and then to work on releasing it. Like nightspirit said, it could take a long time. Its just weird how other people dont seem to have so much going on in their head whilst other people do.

How comes some people just flow through life and dont need the self help books, they just naturally go through everyday reacting and acting normal, whereas people like me are constantly thinking and tense and being controlled by emotions. Its sad that happiness is something which needs to be studied now. People have to turn to spirituality and self help (like me) just to learn how to be happy, where did it all go wrong :(

Racer X
17-11-2010, 11:32 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Brz9W5ASL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg (http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/1573229377/ref=sib_dp_pt#reader-link)

Anger must be faced!

Yes, take care of the body as it will suffer the effects of anger.

Do not "rehearse" anger by punching pillows....

Cry, yes ....it releases tension and expresses the pains of betrayals/unkindness.

A journal is a good idea too.......but combine it with Mindfulness techniques.

The Book you see will help you conquer/defeat/transform Anger!

I bought it trying to understand someone else and discovered I needed it too.........it worked and then I passed it on to a friend who needed just as much as I.

Osian
17-11-2010, 11:58 PM
Acne is a result of DISLIKING YOURSELF. According to Louise Hay. You can heal your life is an amazing book, the movie is even better, this wiil teach you how to address your emotional issues, why you have them and what to do about it. All emtional issues will manifest in one way or another. I listen to hay house radio when i 'm at home, i find this brings alot of peace into my life, you might find this extremely helpful.

I guess i believe that LOVE is the best MEDICINE for all of us. Love really does cure. Forgiveness to ourself and others, start to like yourself and believe you have beautiful skin and never ever run yourself down. I can recomend drinking wateer, eating food rich in antioxidants etc etc but i really believe in self love. :smile: Give it a go, good luck.

Ciqala
20-11-2010, 06:26 AM
Something I know something about! The only way you can heal yourself physically is to heal yourself of things such as resentments.

Well it is a long process, but the first step is awareness. You need to open up to life, and yourself. If you aren't aware, you need to do thought work. Become aware of your thoughts first.
You may even become more resentful when you see the acne. Well, try to surround the area with love and healing in the meanwhile. Instead of pushing more negative energies into it, love it, fill your palms with love, and knowing it will be gone, touch your face, and that is healing.

And if you don't know how to love yourself, then you must go back to self awareness, which is also the first step in letting go of all resentments. Positive affirmations work wonders for learning to love yourself.

You can try it in small steps like this: write down a huge list in point form of all the things you fear, all the things you resent, all the people you may have harmed in any way shape or form. After you get those down on paper, continue each thing, with "what was the cause" then "How was it my fault" and then "what could i have done differently".
Hint: the key is to take responsibility for the things you resent, even if you truly believe you had no blame. If it comes down to it, then remember this saying.
"It may be the other person's fault, but it is our fault as soon as we let it effect us." Because, we have a choice wether or not to let obstacles ruin our day. You may also want to change your view on life. If you believe your world is unfriendly, it is actually only you that is making it that way.

Once you get through the lists, spill it all out to someone. The reason for this, is it helps you, to let all of these things go.
Once you have done that, go through your lists, and if you have done the above steps properly, and honestly, with self awareness, you will be able to make amends to everyone and everything on your list. This may be in the form of writing anonymous letters, apologizing, making amends, apologizing to yourself, but the whole point of making amends is that you also promise to not let it happen again. You will be able to take full responsibility, and not put blame on other people, or life.

Finally, you will be able to go through your list, look at each and every thing, and ask yourself, honestly, if you can let them go. If you can't, then you have to start all over again with the things you can't let go. But if you followed the steps honestly, and you had the commitment all along, to want to, you will be able to let go of those things.
Once you let go of those things, you will feel like an anchor has released from you... it is the most amazing feeling ever. To let go of even the smallest resentments. I try to do this process, often. And every single day, when new resentments occur, i can do it quickly now, in a matter of seconds, i am over the new obstacle. I even just found out i may be dying, and i am already over it.

Edit: I realize this version is shortened and simplified, so if you really want to go through with this plan but it confuses you, then message me or email me at [email protected]. If you understand what i wrote, then no problem.

Edit again: It does work. If you do it right. I'm a prime example. i was a diagnosed psychopath, with hardcore anger problems, my past was horrible, i tried to kill people, raised in asylums, lots of baggage, lots of issues, lots of addictions, lots of mental illnesses, loads of victims on my grudge list, and lots of physical ailments. I got rid of all those things, by following those steps. If i can do it, anyone can.

Shantyaikya
20-11-2010, 08:04 AM
It's good that you recognize that there is a problem. Yours is a good example of how a life lesson can densify down to the physical. My teacher, Maha Vajra, teaches a process called integration. It is simply observing the emotion to resolve it and find to cause to get the lesson that you are meant to. This not only helps resolve your problems but helps you evolve spiritually faster. He has recorded this teaching and placed it on youtube. The playlist can be found here: Youtube Playlist (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGd2REKCh84&feature=&p=8E2412B228681723&index=0&playnext=1)

peteyzen
20-11-2010, 02:14 PM
Hi hdizzy, you said you don't leave the house very often, its good to have some sunshine on your skin, this is the best way to get vitamin D, it may help ?. Also stop worrying about whats on the outside of you and love whats within you, trust in this love from within and it will start to heal you, right now you are veiling this inner light, it really wants to shine through you, also give yourself a big hug for me.:hug3: :hug:

How beautiful Psycho, what an inspirational message, and oh so right

star-child
20-11-2010, 02:40 PM
Hello Harry, I haven't had time to look through all of your replies so I may repeat what has already been said.

EFT is very good at releasing negative emotions. I combine EFT and affirmations to release problems and change situations in my life. Here is an example of using EFT and affirmations, http://www.youtube.com/user/davidchilderley#p/u/40/5E_mg70vLNk I would recommend you subscribe to David's channel because he has some really really good stuff on there, take your time watching his videos.

Keep a journal, write whatever is troubling you then convert whatever is negative into a positive affirmation and say it using the EFT tapping points. Because it's more personal it should be more effective. Here is an example from my journal - "I feel stressed energy inside me that needs to be relased. It’s probably because I'm finding my college work difficult and stressful." -->

I certainly expect to feel happy.
I am happy.
I certainly expect to feel relaxed.
I am relaxed.
I certainly expect to do well at college.
I am doing well at college.

I have also had past experiences with eating disorders :hug2: I would recommend hypnotherapy also, it helped with my confidence and I'm sure it would help with yours.

Perhaps start your day with a meditation to clear your mind and help you focus on the present. You will gain wisdom from learning from past mistakes but not regretting.

Get hold of some aloe vera plants. All plants are very calming and I'm sure you will feel good when you care for them. I am very drawn towards aloe vera because of their healing properties and I'm sure you would be too. Also the aloe vera is very soothing for skin.

You can definitely change your life, you are the creator of your own experience.

Love & Light, Sophie.

hdizzy
20-11-2010, 11:58 PM
Something I know something about! The only way you can heal yourself physically is to heal yourself of things such as resentments.

Well it is a long process, but the first step is awareness. You need to open up to life, and yourself. If you aren't aware, you need to do thought work. Become aware of your thoughts first.
You may even become more resentful when you see the acne. Well, try to surround the area with love and healing in the meanwhile. Instead of pushing more negative energies into it, love it, fill your palms with love, and knowing it will be gone, touch your face, and that is healing.

And if you don't know how to love yourself, then you must go back to self awareness, which is also the first step in letting go of all resentments. Positive affirmations work wonders for learning to love yourself.

You can try it in small steps like this: write down a huge list in point form of all the things you fear, all the things you resent, all the people you may have harmed in any way shape or form. After you get those down on paper, continue each thing, with "what was the cause" then "How was it my fault" and then "what could i have done differently".
Hint: the key is to take responsibility for the things you resent, even if you truly believe you had no blame. If it comes down to it, then remember this saying.
"It may be the other person's fault, but it is our fault as soon as we let it effect us." Because, we have a choice wether or not to let obstacles ruin our day. You may also want to change your view on life. If you believe your world is unfriendly, it is actually only you that is making it that way.

Once you get through the lists, spill it all out to someone. The reason for this, is it helps you, to let all of these things go.
Once you have done that, go through your lists, and if you have done the above steps properly, and honestly, with self awareness, you will be able to make amends to everyone and everything on your list. This may be in the form of writing anonymous letters, apologizing, making amends, apologizing to yourself, but the whole point of making amends is that you also promise to not let it happen again. You will be able to take full responsibility, and not put blame on other people, or life.

Finally, you will be able to go through your list, look at each and every thing, and ask yourself, honestly, if you can let them go. If you can't, then you have to start all over again with the things you can't let go. But if you followed the steps honestly, and you had the commitment all along, to want to, you will be able to let go of those things.
Once you let go of those things, you will feel like an anchor has released from you... it is the most amazing feeling ever. To let go of even the smallest resentments. I try to do this process, often. And every single day, when new resentments occur, i can do it quickly now, in a matter of seconds, i am over the new obstacle. I even just found out i may be dying, and i am already over it.

Edit: I realize this version is shortened and simplified, so if you really want to go through with this plan but it confuses you, then message me or email me at [email protected]. If you understand what i wrote, then no problem.

Edit again: It does work. If you do it right. I'm a prime example. i was a diagnosed psychopath, with hardcore anger problems, my past was horrible, i tried to kill people, raised in asylums, lots of baggage, lots of issues, lots of addictions, lots of mental illnesses, loads of victims on my grudge list, and lots of physical ailments. I got rid of all those things, by following those steps. If i can do it, anyone can.

Hi,

Thanks for this, I will give this technique a try from tommorow. Im glad you were able to solve your resentments and problems, I will let you know if it works for me. The only problem might be 'spilling it out to someone', I dont really have any close friends that I could discuss my problems/stuff with, and family wouldnt be able to understand. Im quite looking forward to this exercise actually, it's in tune with what everyone else has reccommended in terms of 'sorting through your mental stuff'. Thanks again :)

hdizzy
21-11-2010, 12:06 AM
Thanks Star Child - I have been looking at EFT today. Ive been trying to find some good videos. I remember coming across this guy on youtube, didnt see this particular video though. Its helpful, thanks.

Shantyaika - Thanks, I will take a look at the videos. Ive been watching the 1st one, he's got a good sense of humour lol

despejado
23-11-2010, 05:57 AM
You are never willing to challenge yourself - that makes you angry.

star-child
23-11-2010, 11:12 AM
Thanks Star Child - I have been looking at EFT today. Ive been trying to find some good videos. I remember coming across this guy on youtube, didnt see this particular video though. Its helpful, thanks.

My pleasure :smile: Also this YouTube channel might interest you http://www.youtube.com/user/MetaphysicalSciences She talks about lots of spiritual subjects but also has some good videos on balancing emotions, self worth, stress release etc.

Spiritlite
23-11-2010, 08:51 PM
You have to find your own way to get anger out of you. One time I went to the beach got a stick and with a person in my mind I wrote on the sand what I thought of them and let the ocean waves wash it away into the ocean hence leaving my body.
Spiritlite.

iolite
30-11-2010, 10:13 AM
Iolite what about drinking water with lemon in it? And drinking lots of water. Also I've heard that wheatgrass cleanses the liver, I drink one ounce everyday, it's very strong so if you're new to it then drink one ounce three times a week go up slowly to seven days a week. You can find wheatgrass at your local juicing store or Coop, make sure it's freshly squeezed there.
Spiritlite.

Lemon water would probably helps release bile from the gall bladder, the wheat grass is full of minerals that are healing but neither the lemon water or the wheat grass will do the same things as milk thistle or N-acetyl cysteine. Milk thistle and NAC are powerful detoxers. Milk thistle has been used successfully in mushroom poisoning and in viral hepatitis. NAC is used by hospitals for acetaminophen poisoning. NAC also chelates out heavy metals.

I've used NAC to clear up break-outs.