PDA

View Full Version : Shiver in my spine

JenGy
18-02-2014, 04:24 PM
Hi everyone. I dont know if this is the right place for this topic so correct me if I'm wrong.

I just wanted to know if anyone else ever feels like there is a shiver in their spine. Kind of like your spine wants to shake?

I've been having this for a few months now after my uncle, grandma and best friend passed. They are just more frequent now that I've noticed.

I read online that it is a sign that you have connected with your spirit or angel. My issue is that I have no idea if I have or how I would go aboutdoing this.

Yesterday while at work I was cleaning up and out of the corner of my eye I saw a shadow peek through one of the windows on one of the doors. Don't know if this is related or not.

heart
18-02-2014, 10:25 PM
Hi everyone. I dont know if this is the right place for this topic so correct me if I'm wrong.

I just wanted to know if anyone else ever feels like there is a shiver in their spine. Kind of like your spine wants to shake?

I've been having this for a few months now after my uncle, grandma and best friend passed. They are just more frequent now that I've noticed.

I read online that it is a sign that you have connected with your spirit or angel. My issue is that I have no idea if I have or how I would go aboutdoing this.

Yesterday while at work I was cleaning up and out of the corner of my eye I saw a shadow peek through one of the windows on one of the doors. Don't know if this is related or not.

Hi

it is just energy felt from various sources, maybe from spiritual point of view or maybe from your friend and relatives,

having shudders down the spine (or body shudders) is having excess energy pass through you via your energy centers, ie, chakras, it could be your being more sensitive to the energy around you and becoming more aware of suttle changes or shifts in energy around you (ie, seeing things in the corner of your eye)

ask that you be protected from unknown sources of energy and only allow light, love and purity to enter therein, if the shuddering becomes annoying (especially during meditation) then some form of grounding is needed

Hope this helps

Heart

JenGy
19-02-2014, 02:38 AM
Heart - thanks so much for your response.

Since the passing of my loved ones I've been trying to be more I'm touch with the spiritual world. I've also felt a word sensation of someone kind of waving their hand right by my ear. Sometimes a word popping sound.

heart
19-02-2014, 07:34 AM
your most welcome

many blessings to you and your loved 0nes,