PDA

View Full Version : OMG - I did it!!!!!!!!! *beware long post**

xxSaffronxx
16-11-2010, 02:27 PM
I have been having various lessons which include one-to-one tutoring and workshops to develop my mediumship skills.

So on Saturday after we did a whole morning of groundwork. One being we were asked if we thought we were better at “one-to-one” readings, or “demonstation” mediumship (platform mediumship on a stage in front of audience).
I said I thought I was best at one-to-one and the students all disagreed with me, and therefore I was allocated to do Platform Meduimship in the afternoon.
They said I had a lovely energy about me and that I present myself very well.

Then the students pretended to be the audience, and each of us one by one got up in front of all the other students to contact spirit.
When it was my turn, I described an elderly lady which included her hair, clothing, personality, age and I even got her name!!! This was a message for one of the other students who confirmed everything I had said about his grandma was correct (including the name), and so I passed on a message from her.
My tutor was talking to me afterwards and when I realised I had got everything right, and realised that I could actually do this, I burst into tears. I was overwhelmed by it all.

So in the afternoon, members of the general public were invited in and they knew were we all learning. Again each one of the students stood up one by one to give 2 spirit contacts with messages.
The first one I did was tricky because it transpired that I had 2 spirits giving me information and I didn’t know which was from which, so it got a little muddled at first, but afterwards we managed to make sense of it with a little help from my tutor and passed on the message to the audience member.
My second spirit contact then became clear because some of the same information I had received previously had come through again, only this time it was clearer.
This spirit was the lady’s nephew whom had passed away in his twenties. I described his hair, personality and got his name yet again, and passed on a message to her from him.

So after all of that I was told how well I had done by my tutor, and was told I was amazing by my fellow students. So I am really pleased.

On Sunday when I woke up and was thinking back to what I had done the previous day, I was still gobsmacked that I had actually done it!

I admit I have always believed but needed to experience it for myself before I could feel satisfied to know that its 100% real.
And after what I experienced myself on Saturday, I can now walk with a spring in my step and hold everything close to my heart as I know its all REAL! :hug2:

But not everyone is going to believe me - I guess some people are either not interested, scared or whatever.
It has certainly helped me come to terms with things thats for sure.

And rather than taking a mediums word for it with whom I may have a reading, i have now actually experienced it and can do it myself, and therefore can verify it in my own mind.

What happened on saturday was "raw" and "unedited" mediumship, which is not what you see on the TV

abikisses
16-11-2010, 02:55 PM
Well done Saffron, what an experience!! Do you feel you will be doing this more often now?

Blessings
Abikisses

xxSaffronxx
16-11-2010, 03:12 PM
Well done Saffron, what an experience!! Do you feel you will be doing this more often now?

Blessings
Abikisses
Yes I hope so.
I have a weekend away in Feb 11 which is pure mediumship learning and experience on a more advanced level! (this is with the same tutor)
Can't wait!

Squatchit
16-11-2010, 04:45 PM
That's great news Saffron - well done to you.

Getting names must be a real boost. :smile:

mac
16-11-2010, 04:46 PM
well done :smile:

Emmalevine
16-11-2010, 05:19 PM
Excellent Saffron!

deepsea
16-11-2010, 05:26 PM
I am so pleased for you,Saffron,I can see you making your mark on this world one day.
:hug2: Deepsea.

Moon Willow
16-11-2010, 06:27 PM
That's fabulous Saffron! Well done and keep up the great work!

glenos
16-11-2010, 06:41 PM
BRAVO :hello2:

xxSaffronxx
16-11-2010, 06:54 PM
Thank you everyone for your kind words and encouragement :)

Tricia
16-11-2010, 06:57 PM
That's all it takes, that ONE push :) Well done, onwards and upwards now:hug3:

Enya
16-11-2010, 07:16 PM
Well done! This only the start of your adventure, but
keep that sense of wonder and you'l go far. :smile:

mArIya
16-11-2010, 07:26 PM
Thats fabulous Saff

Well done you:hug3: . Go for it now!

Silver
17-11-2010, 05:15 AM
How exciting it must be to have your innate talents confirmed by so many~Kudos to you, saffron.

astralsuzy
17-11-2010, 08:47 PM
Well done. You must be feeling fantastic. You deserve it. You worked hard. It is amazing when things like that happen. You know for yourself that it is real. You will not have to rely on going to a medium.

Spiritlite
17-11-2010, 09:12 PM
Wow that's amazing good for you :)
Spiritlite.

shaya48
18-11-2010, 01:47 AM
I have been having various lessons which include one-to-one tutoring and workshops to develop my mediumship skills.

So on Saturday after we did a whole morning of groundwork. One being we were asked if we thought we were better at “one-to-one” readings, or “demonstation” mediumship (platform mediumship on a stage in front of audience).
I said I thought I was best at one-to-one and the students all disagreed with me, and therefore I was allocated to do Platform Meduimship in the afternoon.
They said I had a lovely energy about me and that I present myself very well.

Then the students pretended to be the audience, and each of us one by one got up in front of all the other students to contact spirit.
When it was my turn, I described an elderly lady which included her hair, clothing, personality, age and I even got her name!!! This was a message for one of the other students who confirmed everything I had said about his grandma was correct (including the name), and so I passed on a message from her.
My tutor was talking to me afterwards and when I realised I had got everything right, and realised that I could actually do this, I burst into tears. I was overwhelmed by it all.

So in the afternoon, members of the general public were invited in and they knew were we all learning. Again each one of the students stood up one by one to give 2 spirit contacts with messages.
The first one I did was tricky because it transpired that I had 2 spirits giving me information and I didn’t know which was from which, so it got a little muddled at first, but afterwards we managed to make sense of it with a little help from my tutor and passed on the message to the audience member.
My second spirit contact then became clear because some of the same information I had received previously had come through again, only this time it was clearer.
This spirit was the lady’s nephew whom had passed away in his twenties. I described his hair, personality and got his name yet again, and passed on a message to her from him.

So after all of that I was told how well I had done by my tutor, and was told I was amazing by my fellow students. So I am really pleased.

On Sunday when I woke up and was thinking back to what I had done the previous day, I was still gobsmacked that I had actually done it!

I admit I have always believed but needed to experience it for myself before I could feel satisfied to know that its 100% real.
And after what I experienced myself on Saturday, I can now walk with a spring in my step and hold everything close to my heart as I know its all REAL! :hug2:

But not everyone is going to believe me - I guess some people are either not interested, scared or whatever.
It has certainly helped me come to terms with things thats for sure.

And rather than taking a mediums word for it with whom I may have a reading, i have now actually experienced it and can do it myself, and therefore can verify it in my own mind.

What happened on saturday was "raw" and "unedited" mediumship, which is not what you see on the TV

HI AND WELL DONE,
IT FEELS GREAT DOESNT IT WHEN YOU CAN TRUST IN YOUR ABILITIES AND KNOW YOU ARE FULLY CONNECTED TO SPIRIT IN THAT WAY, YOUR WORK WILL BE VERY REWARDING AND IT IS SELF REWARD HELPING OTHERS.

GOOD LUCK AND GODBLESS YOU ON YOUR JOURNEY. LOVE AND LIGHT SHAYA:hug3:

toriandjames
18-11-2010, 08:31 AM
hey

i can really relate to that feeling its like complete relief when u work out u can actually do it and ur not going crazy but then all the other questions and feelings jump on board xx if you need to talk or want to let off some steam let me know xxxx

tori xx

sweetdisposition
18-11-2010, 06:53 PM
Welldone Saffron, great news :D
!!

xxSaffronxx
19-11-2010, 01:46 PM
Thankyou very much all - i still cant believe it hehehehe :hug3:

mac
19-11-2010, 08:15 PM
Thankyou very much all - i still cant believe it hehehehe :hug3:
But now you're leaving.....? :icon_frown: :confused: Strike that - it's xx heatherxx who's going - oops - sorry

xxSaffronxx
19-11-2010, 08:49 PM
But now you're leaving.....? :icon_frown: :confused: Strike that - it's xx heatherxx who's going - oops - sorry

hahahaha - i was thinking im not going anywhere lol

mac
19-11-2010, 09:01 PM
hahahaha - i was thinking im not going anywhere lol
I got muddled - I'd just been reading another thread and the xx in front and behind both of your names confoosed me - ooh my head! :icon_eek::redface::wink:

xxSaffronxx
21-11-2010, 05:24 PM
I got muddled - I'd just been reading another thread and the xx in front and behind both of your names confoosed me - ooh my head! :icon_eek::redface::wink:

:D :D hahahahaha

jazz
03-12-2010, 09:44 PM
Ahh that's fantastic. Saffron . I can't wait for the day when I get to ir point .I am developing too and have been for 12 mths now . I stood up on our open circle last week and kind of gave wot I got tho it wasn't a message exactly but some took it and it gave me some confidence .. I really
Feel Ur excitement .I'm so excited about my developing as a medium and my healing .I'm so happy for u saffy .love lite and rainbows love jazz