PDA

View Full Version : Afterlife recognitions

loopylucid
16-02-2014, 10:05 PM
Question, for those who believe in afterlife, and believe we all come from one source, be that god, energy whatever, and merge back into that one source. and for those who just have any ideas on it..

Once that happens, are we communicating, or how do we, in terms of identity recognition? Ie angels, passed loved one, guides etc, all of it.

Not a debate, just interested in others thoughts :)

Loopy:hug3:

silent whisper
16-02-2014, 10:14 PM
Question, for those who believe in afterlife, and believe we all come from one source, be that god, energy whatever, and merge back into that one source. and for those who just have any ideas on it..

Once that happens, are we communicating, or how do we, in terms of identity recognition? Ie angels, passed loved one, guides etc, all of it.

My thoughts are that in the soul recognition through each other we can create identity for our own needs and growth and for others as one.

In the journey through my own levels, in direct connection it is all one in me through those layers you have mentioned. So I can create what connection or id as I need, or just use them all as a whole for a direct connection.

I read/connect direct, so unless another requires an id emergence, I will simply use source as source in the oneness of connection in me.

You can create a connection through or for another in the form they need.

For example I may do a reading for someone direct, without the need for communication with angels etc, in a break down of source, but if the person required a specific name/identity symbolism of source then I would use that, naturally because it is all one in me with the whole/source

To me now source is source, where we can create what we require through that space, whether here in this life or the other side.

Papa Bear
17-02-2014, 08:14 PM
Hi loopy, :tongue:

Consider if we as human beings, naturally communicated with each other, through telepathy and empathy. That we intuitively understood a combined feeling as it formed in telepathic thought, in another person. All their feeling/thoughts.

Would there be a need of a named identity? Would we not naturally know `who` any other person was, without a need of first impression of how they looked? Would the surface nature of identity not fall into the background, more a formality of physical connectivity? As what we shared in feeling and thoughtfulness, intuitively attracted like to like, in character or personality, naturally becoming more attractive, in the `actuality` of shared feeling/ thoughts, than the surface form.

Then consider one such human being, naturally harmonized with the feeling/thoughts, in empathic/telepathy, intuitively, with another, who had `no` body. While their feeling/thoughts were angelic/guiding, uplifting, loving. To such a degree that having `no` body made little difference, to how wonderful sharing such, became naturally, beautiful.

Enter the physical human Spiritual medium, reflecting the nature of Spiritual communication from `there` to `here`, and `here` to `there`. All that changes in identification, is the form representing self-consideration. As we `are` identified by our feeling thoughtfulness, both here and `there`, only the distractions of `form` changes. :cool:

Mr Interesting
17-02-2014, 10:10 PM
I'd like to get to the question because I do enjoy those that you pose - the mixture of possibilities somewhat defined as truths and then the edginess of obscure and hazy detailing that might surround such - but I can't really get beyond the initial requirements as I have no idea what I actually believe.

Yes, I may have had hints that this source thing may be the true-est of the true but it can only resolve into a kind of restful conjecture, not that I'm not willing to give such a resolve and a substantive authority, but I admit to myself more often than not that I really have absolutely no idea.

That said then if I was to surmise quantitively the connections of possibles which have repeated themselves into what could be a cohesive whole(ish)ness I'd be somewhat of the idea that the amount of identity we carry defines the nature of connection whilst the nature of connection also defines the amount of identity... with definition being the most malleable.

But really I'm just glad that my car still goes and I can go to the sea and dunk myself in the water inbetween striving and desperation playing silly jokes as my identity bounces around between relevance and the completely inane.

(Edit)

It has come to my attention, after I closed down and went wandering off to attempt doing something, that having had two cats as companions over the last year has in no small part directed my position. These Kitty Kats are just so relaxed about almost everything, whilst also being so attentive and even profoundly jumpy at times, just seem so unconcerned with defining anything that this has found it's way into my view of being able to determine anything beyond that it simply is whatever it is... and whatever it is doesn't matter. One either reacts or one doesn't and when reaction is finished then relaxation is an obvious choice even if choice isn't whatever it is.

loopylucid
18-02-2014, 09:24 PM
Papa bear, wise wise words as always xx why would there be a need indeed!

In its realisations...A question... when you take the personal, the really personal into the equation of sameness, oneness, when it isn't something bigger, universal, something outside the personal as such as we can comprehend it, when its not becoming or determining, but just being.

When that happens, and you take the personal, the love directly and utterly in your space, not your time, or place, but your heart... and know that is to, in there, and realise ... I suppose .. as ive have literally just managed to describe and feel this at the same time, right now, manage to not feel somewhat clingy to that..?

Loopy :hug3:

Hi loopy, :tongue:

Would there be a need of a named identity? Would we not naturally know `who` any other person was, without a need of first impression of how they looked? Would the surface nature of identity not fall into the background, more a formality of physical connectivity? As what we shared in feeling and thoughtfulness, intuitively attracted like to like, in character or personality, naturally becoming more attractive, in the `actuality` of shared feeling/ thoughts, than the surface form.

Then consider one such human being, naturally harmonized with the feeling/thoughts, in empathic/telepathy, intuitively, with another, who had `no` body. While their feeling/thoughts were angelic/guiding, uplifting, loving. To such a degree that having `no` body made little difference, to how wonderful sharing such, became naturally, beautiful.

:cool:

livingkarma
18-02-2014, 10:52 PM

My experience w/telepathy has been that I've recognized both my deceased husband's voice as well as mother's as if they were physically present speaking directly to me ...
The telepathic communication began at the time of their death & ended the day of the funeral or burial ...

The signs I receive are distinct ...
No way I could mix up who sent them ...
Each sign has a marker; a marker represents something we shared together or is unique about the departed soul ...
At this point, I no longer need markers since I am able to feel who it is ...

My intuition is my higher self ... :cool:

Papa Bear
19-02-2014, 11:35 PM
Hi loopy,
A question... when you take the personal, the really personal into the equation of sameness, oneness, when it isn't something bigger, universal, something outside the personal as such as we can comprehend it, when its not becoming or determining, but just being.

When that happens, and you take the personal, the love directly and utterly in your space, not your time, or place, but your heart... and know that is to, in there, and realise ... I suppose .. as ive have literally just managed to describe and feel this at the same time, right now, manage to not feel somewhat clingy to that..?
`Just being` in realisation, self-aware of the love that fills your space, from your heart, how does that equate in sameness or oneness?

Sameness is a harmonization in balance between two elements of difference. Like feeling and thoughts which successfully express a true reflection of those feelings. “as I have literally just managed to describe and feel this at the same time, right now”

Like “just being” is a sameness in self, as the many elements of difference within self, must achieve shared balanced harmony, that the awareness of `just being` may be possible. For this is an example of sameness being shared by the differences within you.

For in essence, finding and sharing sameness in difference, is, `just being` and allowing what you may reflect in difference, to `just be` what it is, that you may know how or why you may share sameness with it. And realize that `all` experience of sameness in difference, unravels `within you`, when you are able to `just be`. Here and `there`. Reflecting within or outside of you.

Whereas in my understanding of its meaning, `oneness` is more associated within the `whole` beyond difference, more Spiritual in nature than human. As human nature naturally reflects the nature of self-in-awareness, while oneness has no self-in-difference. Which is why I refer to the term, `sameness` as opposed to `oneness. As sharing or reflecting sameness in difference, is not `being one` in oneness which has no difference.

Maybe how one may, “ manage to not feel somewhat clingy to that..?” is to just let it be what it is, in the realization that love is like the `air`. We all breathe it in and out, and when we try to keep a hold on it, we can neither breathe in more, nor express it out. And in doing so, miss the opportunity to find it, in someone different, to be able to share that sameness with them. :hug2:

loopylucid
22-02-2014, 09:09 PM
My thoughts are that in the soul recognition through each other we can create identity for our own needs and growth and for others as one.

In the journey through my own levels, in direct connection it is all one in me through those layers you have mentioned. So I can create what connection or id as I need, or just use them all as a whole for a direct connection.

I read/connect direct, so unless another requires an id emergence, I will simply use source as source in the oneness of connection in me.

You can create a connection through or for another in the form they need.

For example I may do a reading for someone direct, without the need for communication with angels etc, in a break down of source, but if the person required a specific name/identity symbolism of source then I would use that, naturally because it is all one in me with the whole/source

To me now source is source, where we can create what we require through that space, whether here in this life or the other side.

Hey silent, long delay in reply, my apologies:hug3: , got caught up on the practicalitys of why I posted this thread hehehe:D

But yeh I see the way you approach this holds an intergration, especially for the understanding/acceptance of others in there awareness scopes.

I guess im really asking if that's as easy to do with the close/direct loved one's, realise source....realise that's now them... its a bit like the 'Take my advice I don't use it anyway' syndrome for me with that, I know it, but when its close.. it aint as easy! lol

Thanks for sharing always :hug3:

Loopy

loopylucid
22-02-2014, 09:15 PM
Must admit I do wonder about the details a lot... hehehe:hug3:

The amount of identity we carry defines the nature of connection........... now that is interesting mr interesing!

How do you see that plays out in spiritual connections?

And if you did summarize a loosely, vaguely and subject to change opinion of what might happen in terms of identity in the afterlife, what would you lean toward?

Thanks for sharing Mr I:D

Loopy

I'd like to get to the question because I do enjoy those that you pose - the mixture of possibilities somewhat defined as truths and then the edginess of obscure and hazy detailing that might surround such - but I can't really get beyond the initial requirements as I have no idea what I actually believe.

Yes, I may have had hints that this source thing may be the true-est of the true but it can only resolve into a kind of restful conjecture, not that I'm not willing to give such a resolve and a substantive authority, but I admit to myself more often than not that I really have absolutely no idea.

That said then if I was to surmise quantitively the connections of possibles which have repeated themselves into what could be a cohesive whole(ish)ness I'd be somewhat of the idea that the amount of identity we carry defines the nature of connection whilst the nature of connection also defines the amount of identity... with definition being the most malleable.

But really I'm just glad that my car still goes and I can go to the sea and dunk myself in the water inbetween striving and desperation playing silly jokes as my identity bounces around between relevance and the completely inane.

(Edit)

It has come to my attention, after I closed down and went wandering off to attempt doing something, that having had two cats as companions over the last year has in no small part directed my position. These Kitty Kats are just so relaxed about almost everything, whilst also being so attentive and even profoundly jumpy at times, just seem so unconcerned with defining anything that this has found it's way into my view of being able to determine anything beyond that it simply is whatever it is... and whatever it is doesn't matter. One either reacts or one doesn't and when reaction is finished then relaxation is an obvious choice even if choice isn't whatever it is.

loopylucid
22-02-2014, 09:21 PM
:hug3: My experience w/telepathy has been that I've recognized both my deceased husband's voice as well as mother's as if they were physically present speaking directly to me ...
The telepathic communication began at the time of their death & ended the day of the funeral or burial ...

The signs I receive are distinct ...
No way I could mix up who sent them ...
Each sign has a marker; a marker represents something we shared together or is unique about the departed soul ...
At this point, I no longer need markers since I am able to feel who it is ...

My intuition is my higher self ... :cool:

:hug3: Hiya living karma,

I agree, there is no doubt that our loved ones contact us, directly, dont get me wrong there, not quite what i meant here.

What i mean more is, about those who have the belief of oneness, and if we believe we go back to that oneness, what happens to identity as in what alot of us percieve, ie angels, guides, gods, loved ones etc, how does that energy transform?

And like a raindrop rippled the sea, how are we picking out that specific energy again as presently engaging? If its now become the sea?

Just interested how others view it:hug3:

Loopy

loopylucid
22-02-2014, 09:25 PM
As always, heartfully digested and practically spent, Your a star, thankyou. It is as simple as this, your right, as always my dear papa bear.:hug:

Thankyou :hug2: :love10: :love4:

Loopy

Hi loopy,

`Just being` in realisation, self-aware of the love that fills your space, from your heart, how does that equate in sameness or oneness?

Sameness is a harmonization in balance between two elements of difference. Like feeling and thoughts which successfully express a true reflection of those feelings. “as I have literally just managed to describe and feel this at the same time, right now”

Like “just being” is a sameness in self, as the many elements of difference within self, must achieve shared balanced harmony, that the awareness of `just being` may be possible. For this is an example of sameness being shared by the differences within you.

For in essence, finding and sharing sameness in difference, is, `just being` and allowing what you may reflect in difference, to `just be` what it is, that you may know how or why you may share sameness with it. And realize that `all` experience of sameness in difference, unravels `within you`, when you are able to `just be`. Here and `there`. Reflecting within or outside of you.

Whereas in my understanding of its meaning, `oneness` is more associated within the `whole` beyond difference, more Spiritual in nature than human. As human nature naturally reflects the nature of self-in-awareness, while oneness has no self-in-difference. Which is why I refer to the term, `sameness` as opposed to `oneness. As sharing or reflecting sameness in difference, is not `being one` in oneness which has no difference.

Maybe how one may, “ manage to not feel somewhat clingy to that..?” is to just let it be what it is, in the realization that love is like the `air`. We all breathe it in and out, and when we try to keep a hold on it, we can neither breathe in more, nor express it out. And in doing so, miss the opportunity to find it, in someone different, to be able to share that sameness with them. :hug2:

Mr Interesting
23-02-2014, 12:34 AM
Must admit I do wonder about the details a lot... hehehe:hug3:

The amount of identity we carry defines the nature of connection........... now that is interesting mr interesing!

How do you see that plays out in spiritual connections?

And if you did summarize a loosely, vaguely and subject to change opinion of what might happen in terms of identity in the afterlife, what would you lean toward?

Thanks for sharing Mr I:D

Loopy

I haven't got any rules but I suppose it's about the quieter we are, the less we identify with a self that needs to be then theres more openess about what can be, but at the same time some identity is required to verse the connection... like jasminedrop did my kitty cats and said number two liked sitting in barn rafters and in NZ we don't even have barns but then yesterday I grabbed that it was her when she lies behind an old door on my balcony which, the whole house thing I have, is very barn like so I said all this to my brother and that kinda opened for him getting a reading for his ol' dog. It's been a while since I've even thought about this stuff and something sitting on the edge playing catch me if you can... gone.

Again, next question, it's about whatever works, you know the movie 'contact' and Jodie Lee meets her father but it's not him and they say we thought this would be the most comfortable... like that. Identities just there for the opening lines, maybe even like the hook in a pop song, there to get you hummimg along. :hug2: