PDA

View Full Version : Twinflames and full moon

pebble
16-11-2010, 01:52 PM
It seems this month that the moon and twinflames has something to do with me. The other night, I had a 3 part dream of me and tf and his wife. I woke up from the dream 3 different times and when I went back to sleep the dream started again. After dreaming of him 3 times, I just got up. lol
Now again this morning, I had another dream of the 3 of us.
What are you full moon dreams about..I say full moon dreams because I always have meaningful journey dreams right before the full moon.

supernova
16-11-2010, 02:00 PM
In the east there is a lot of implication in the case of Full-moon. This is a romantic season, a season of lovers getting closer and entwined. It really awakens people sexually.

LadyImpreza1111
16-11-2010, 02:54 PM
I don't consider my dreams tied to a full moon at all. Whenever I have something specific I want to say to my twin, I ask God to send it to him in a dream. And I've had meaningful dreams too often for it to have anything to do with full moons. Sometimes I ask questions too and I will recieve answers in my dreams. Like for example, recently I started feeling the pull from the heart chakra the strongest and I wanted to know if he felt it too. So I asked. Then I had a dream where I was asking a supervisor if it was time for my break at work and she answered yes.

This also depends on how much sleep I get. If I get only 3-4 hours of sleep, then I don't really remember what my dreams are about.

Omegarius
16-11-2010, 03:41 PM
The moon does have a definate effect on people. Pay attention to your dreams during the full moon and the new moon. you may see a patern.

pebble
16-11-2010, 04:00 PM
I don't consider my dreams tied to a full moon at all. Whenever I have something specific I want to say to my twin, I ask God to send it to him in a dream. And I've had meaningful dreams too often for it to have anything to do with full moons. Sometimes I ask questions too and I will recieve answers in my dreams. Like for example, recently I started feeling the pull from the heart chakra the strongest and I wanted to know if he felt it too. So I asked. Then I had a dream where I was asking a supervisor if it was time for my break at work and she answered yes.

This also depends on how much sleep I get. If I get only 3-4 hours of sleep, then I don't really remember what my dreams are about.Yes, I too have been having the heart pull in the heart..and all the chakras. I also ask for a sign if this was happening to him also..and yes, a dream of him confirming that he was also.
The week before the full moon, I always have dreams about something meaningful..just this time the theme is about the tf..

LadyImpreza1111
16-11-2010, 08:49 PM
Hmm. I never paid attention to the difference in my dreams during those moons, but now I will because now I am curious.

Chrysaetos
16-11-2010, 08:55 PM
Hmm. I never paid attention to the difference in my dreams during those moons, but now I will because now I am curious.Which is precisely why there's a possibility that something will happen.
That by itself doesn't mean there's any relation between the moon and dreams.

This is a very clear example that shows how the mind can influence our experiences.
Of course I'm spoiling stuff here so please forget this post immediately.. :wink:

LadyImpreza1111
17-11-2010, 03:07 AM
The mind has nothing to do with my experience. Even if I didn't know whether or not there is a full moon or whatever, my dreams are still meaningful no matter what.

Chrysaetos
17-11-2010, 09:25 AM
The mind has nothing to do with my experience. Than you have never analysed yourself?Even if I didn't know whether or not there is a full moon or whatever, my dreams are still meaningful no matter what.Of course!

LadyImpreza1111
17-11-2010, 11:44 AM
No,I don't "analyze" myself. I just accept and feel what I feel.

gabriel
05-12-2010, 03:11 PM
hi. that you returned to the same dream 3 times is an extra-ordinary feat. clearly there is something for you to know and intergrate. i find the energies of the full moon pull me to be outside and bathe my skin in the the gentle silvery glow.

think and feel with your heart. gabriel