PDA

View Full Version : Can't sleep

Luminous
15-02-2014, 04:07 AM
Been waking up for a week at 3 am. Always in 3 am, between 3 and 4 am. And then my computer randomly turns on at night. Maybe someone is with me? And I heard bells yesterday. But I don't think they are connected to this. How can I get to sleep? I'm so tired... Maybe its the Moldavite I just bought. Is there any significance in waking up at that time at night?

revolver
15-02-2014, 04:16 AM
Maybe subconsciously you want these things to happen, you may want to believe there is spirits or whatever with you, just try to let whatever happens happen and not get too involved, sleep is more important.

Luminous
15-02-2014, 04:31 AM
Subconsciously you think? I don't know... I just want to sleep. But could be a possibility, of course. Is it possible that my spirit has been doing things, for example, consulting with my higher self or something like that in astral world so I wake up every time when I'm done with that?

I hope that I don't sleepwalk. That would be scaaaary. And I am alone in my room now. I remember that 5-6 years ago when I was writing a book, I sleepwalked. I woke up during some night and was saying: "I have to write it down, I have to write it down!" Then somebody sshhhhd me and I went back to sleep.

silent whisper
15-02-2014, 04:42 AM
Been waking up for a week at 3 am. Always in 3 am, between 3 and 4 am. And then my computer randomly turns on at night. Maybe someone is with me? And I heard bells yesterday. But I don't think they are connected to this. How can I get to sleep? I'm so tired... Maybe its the Moldavite I just bought. Is there any significance in waking up at that time at night?

Spirit often knocks on doors around that time. Sounds to me based on my own experience and a few others I know, that you are opening up something for your own journey. Often being awake, spirit can work its magic on our awareness and open up the things we need to let go of or expand in some way. The waking time, bells etc all came to me through a journey of deeper awakening. You can work on one level with this or work all levels, because your mind body spirit is all connected so listening allowing and doing what you need to do for any level is important.

What is you inner voice saying to work with in this firstly? Taking into consideration all levels?

silent whisper
15-02-2014, 04:45 AM
http://www.holisticbynature.com.au/?p=62

TruthSatnaam
15-02-2014, 01:55 PM

lol this used to happen to me. I wouldnt worry about it- if there are spirits near u, their journey is theirs and your is yours so I would just continue on my own journey without fear. Some spirits feed on fear so dont give them the satisfaction. I'd just laugh and say God I see u- becauee God is everything.

VisionQuest
15-02-2014, 02:26 PM

That time of night is prime meditation time ~!

Too powerful for most, but if you are waking at that time...... stop resisting it, just BE STILL and KNOW GOD ~

Nothing will happen that you are not ready for, IT never forces , ever guides gently~

St.Stephen
15-02-2014, 03:24 PM
When it comes to sleep it's tricky. Sometimes just because your asleep doesn't mean your relaxing. Sometimes just because your not asleep doesn't mean you can't relax. So the trick to falling asleep is to not be hard on your self for not sleeping. It's pretty simple once you find the right button to press.

IsleWalker
15-02-2014, 03:34 PM
Luminous--

I always wake up around that time. Often I'll be awoken by something...just in time to retain something I was dreaming about at the time. If I don't wake, chances are I will have lost it by morning. So I take it as a sign that I'm supposed to file something away.

I've had experiences like you too. I would put my cell phone on the nightstand next to the bed. Three nights in a row the phone would light up at exactly 3:23 and wake me. It freaked me out. At first I was sure it was the Backup Assistant, but when I checked it, it was set to backup between 9pm and midnight. So even with extreme time difference, in the US it wouldn't be that long.

I sort of look forward to the wake-ups, although I know I can get back to sleep. But I'm not having to get up for work and I know just having that pressure can cause us to stress about getting back to sleep.

Just try to enjoy whatever you're being shown, observe it and then just try to rest. Your consciousness will do the rest. In the morning you may know more than you did when you woke up.

At least that's been my experience!

Lora

MuadDib
15-02-2014, 05:43 PM
So the trick to falling asleep is to not be hard on your self for not sleeping.
The same experience. Btw. full moon happened this Friday...

I'm so more alive at 4-5 than before alarm. And programmed to awake just before alarm during important days.

Back to sleep, it's good to learn about "boss of all neurotransmitters" serotonin (turning into sleeping hormone melatonin and DMT at night).
Keeping this mechanism well balanced and working ... is the other side of night meditations. :smile:

If about gemstones, one flat hematite could work as sledgehammer, just on the forehead...

linen53
15-02-2014, 07:12 PM
I have been an insomniac for years. And yes, I and many people I have spoken to awaken between 3 and 4 am. It becomes a habit for your brain and body to wake up after you have done it repeatedly.

Try this: Think of 3 random single syllable words. For example: Dog Pan Sky. Now say those 3 words in your head very slowly and at the same time you say one of the words, move a thumb, finger or toe. Keep doing it and it will allow your mind to relax and sometimes you can fall back to sleep.