PDA

View Full Version : Global consciousness

melly
16-11-2010, 11:10 AM
Wasn't sure which section to put this in but has anybody got any good links on the way scientists are measuring global consciouness and the way it's heading please?

debbie.b
16-11-2010, 05:02 PM
i've been learning alot about this & know that our consciousness works on a certain frequency level along with earth & surrounding space. this frequency is now changing & has been for some time, scientists study this so i presume this is also connected to global consciousness study too. the frequencies affect our brain pattern & are also known to be changing DNA too. i'm not one for being all complicated with words etc so sorry for lack of detail. i will ask my mentor/friend for help in finding some links for you if thats ok.
deb

melly
17-11-2010, 11:25 PM
I'd appreciate that debbie.b...thanx.

Serenity69
22-11-2010, 12:39 PM
Around four to five months ago, i took part in the World Peace Meditation, in this meditation I had a vision of Christ surrounding the Earth with his light. I also had a feeling of connection with other like minds.

World Peace Meditation
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5446 (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5446)

debbie.b
22-11-2010, 03:33 PM
Wasn't sure which section to put this in but has anybody got any good links on the way scientists are measuring global consciouness and the way it's heading please?

hi melly, try this link my friend......
www.wholescience.net/tag/global-consciousness-project
hope it helps some.
deb :D

melly
22-11-2010, 04:58 PM
Thanx so much debbie.b......! x

debbie.b
22-11-2010, 05:01 PM
Thanx so much debbie.b......! x

no probs my friend x

Spiritlite
22-11-2010, 05:09 PM
oh I wish I could remember the name of the guy or the book but he wrote a book about what people are researching on the internet and could predict stuff such as stocks or what people would be into within the next six months.
Hope that makes sense it sounded interesting but I just can't remember the name of the book.
Spiritlite.

Summerland
22-11-2010, 05:13 PM
oh I wish I could remember the name of the guy or the book but he wrote a book about what people are researching on the internet and could predict stuff such as stocks or what people would be into within the next six months.
Hope that makes sense it sounded interesting but I just can't remember the name of the book.
Spiritlite.

Spiritlight, are you talking about 'web-bots' ?:confused: