PDA

View Full Version : Any Ideas

chi chi
02-08-2006, 09:22 PM
on how to stop picking up on people who are close 2 me i always pick up on their negativity n cant shrug it off {eg: my m8 as not bin at her best since her hubby died a few years ago n she clenches her teeth so tight her jaws nearly lock} at the same tym she duz this i find myself doing the same n i av 2 ring her to tell her to stop she is going to wreck my teeth for gods sake lol hope u can give me sum ideas my dentist going to be rubbing his hands :D
love chi xxxxxx

kundalini
02-08-2006, 09:41 PM
Hi chi chi,

I do know a technique for this but I'll have to post it a bit later. Thanks for reading, Kundalini.

chi chi
02-08-2006, 09:57 PM
need all the help i can get at moment so much is happening to me all at once only got this gift under 12 mnths ago n i avnt a clue what is going to happen it duznt scare me or anyfin like that but i am curious n i aint getting my gift quick enuf get different things in spurts n then wnt get anyfin at all 4 weeks the only thing i do av all the tym is thoughts that arnt mine so i tend to ask 4 answers but dnt always get it rite
love chi xxxxxxx:angel12:

daisy
02-08-2006, 10:58 PM
thats how it goes chi chi it drives you mad when nothing happens for ages, i feel they have to step back from time to time so you don't lose touch with reality and also they can see what's coming up for us and i find in these quiet times there is usually something material that needs attention. hope this helpsxxxxxxxxx

kundalini
02-08-2006, 11:17 PM
I wasn't a bit longer than half an hour but better late than never, I suppose.

It is upto you of course, if you do the following exercise. It may be interesting to do it just the once and see how you feel.

Ok, chi chi, this is pretty much a visualisation technique and so I suppose it is something that should be done, once a day, preferably in the morning. First, visualise a sphere of SILVER light around the whole of your body which will be your protection from the world.

Then, gradually, pull this light towards you until it follows the outline of your body. You don't need to pull this light in too tight. Apparently, about 30cm ( 12 inches ) is close enough. Tell yourself or KNOW that it is in place. Then you can forget about it. It will remain there until you consciously WILL it to dissolve.

This is why I said it is probably best to do it once a day, just to reaffirm it to yourself. The silver sphere will serve as protection against hostile psychic energy and will protect you from picking up negativity off others.

Thanks for reading, Kundalini.

chi chi
03-08-2006, 12:20 PM
thnx guys will try that exercise i usually breathe in white lite n put myself in a bubble4 protection but the silver lite sounds easier n i wnt av to keep repeating it during the day i can just go wurever
love chi xxxxxx

chi chi
03-08-2006, 09:33 PM
hey thnx k that really worked ad the best restful stress free afternoon got 2 remember now 2 do that every morning my memory terrible since i got this gift
love chi xxxxxxx

kundalini
03-08-2006, 09:46 PM
Hi,

Glad it helped. As an afterthought, the colour 'silver' itself is associated with angelic beings so maybe it is angelic protection, which I imagine would be a very powerful way of deflecting negativity. Kundalini.

chi chi
03-08-2006, 09:52 PM
cud be that i am an angel eh lol wat do u think hahahaha
love chi xxxxxx

kundalini
03-08-2006, 09:57 PM
Lol, maybe we all are in some small way or other. Kundalini.

chi chi
03-08-2006, 10:07 PM
i agree we are all earth angels sum like us developed a bit of a bad habit along the way lol but never mind i am happy n wat duz it matter as long as we look after each other happiness is a special gift to spread around n i hope i do that every day love to make people laf even if its at my expence at tymes hahahaha
love chi xxxxxxxxx hope this makes sense just avin a vodka lol

kundalini
03-08-2006, 10:15 PM
Vodka, a? Healthy in small doses! Yeah, I suppose it's kind of like recognising the divinity in all of us and it is always a good thing to help each other out.

chi chi
03-08-2006, 10:18 PM
yeah i suppose so cos even in the bad there is good there to if you know where to find it
love chixxxxxxx

kundalini
03-08-2006, 10:25 PM
Yeah, you're right. It's kind of like the practice of trying to make the most of a bad situation or rather taking some kind of lesson from a situation whether it's good or bad.

chi chi
03-08-2006, 10:31 PM
so sad at tymes wen people get lost in this way cos i dnt thing they realise the damage they cause not only to themselves but their victims n both families wonder why they choose to take that path when we are loaned our bodies to learn from our mistakes in a previous life
love chi xxxxxxx

kundalini
04-08-2006, 04:51 PM
Yeah, you're absolutely right, they haven't a clue what they are doing sometimes, they think they do but they don't. Then again, it is probably not a good thing to focus too much on another person's negative traits. Always think positive!

daisy
04-08-2006, 10:51 PM
yeah i suppose so cos even in the bad there is good there to if you know where to find it
love chixxxxxxx

wise words there chi chi the world would be a much nicer place if people could develop this attitude:smile:

chi chi
06-08-2006, 08:51 PM
i wish they could then we would all be a lot happier n the world shud be at peace not war now that wud be my kind of heaven
love chi xxxxxxx

kundalini
06-08-2006, 09:39 PM
'Do unto others as you would have others do unto you' is probably another applicable quote here!

daisy
06-08-2006, 10:02 PM
one of my personal faves that quote:wink:

angelus
20-08-2006, 08:02 PM
the words that you get write them down as it's a possible chaneling, dont forget it as its precious, it's happening to many of us chosen one's, embrace it but dont let it engulf you?? ;-)

chi chi
22-08-2006, 09:19 PM
sorry angelus only just seen your message i will bear in mind what you are saying but it isnt easy
love chi xxxx