PDA

View Full Version : Best affirmation for me

mayancalendar
16-11-2010, 10:34 AM
I have a toddler, and I want one more baby. Are there any affirmations that can help a woman attract a baby? I have heard of affirmations to attract life partners, friends, businesses, and so on... but none to attract a baby.

star-child
16-11-2010, 10:48 AM
I find the best affirmations are the ones you write yourself.

You can start your affirmations with, "I am so happy and grateful that..." I have this or that because when you feel like you already have something you are attracting it quickly. But sometimes I find that affirmations like this make me attached to them, so I can end up focusing on the absence of whatever and I am trying to manifest and wondering when it will come to me which slows down the process.

Alternatively start an affirmation with "I certainly expect to ...." there is less attachment because the statement is softer.

I would write as many affirmations as you can about wanting a baby then see which ones feel right. Which make you feel happy and full of love?

A really good technique is combing your affirmations with EFT, here is an example of that - http://www.youtube.com/user/davidchilderley#p/u/3/S9tmMkE-Vlw

Good luck :smile: