PDA

View Full Version : I am a light being(rainbow child)

Joshran123
10-02-2014, 08:02 PM
Hello I am 16 and looking for help. Im currently in training and beginning to access some of my amazing abilities. I truly think it is with us all but most dont understand. I was wondering if anyone knew any really good training methods or not. I wish there were monk near where i lived but unfortunately there arnt. I am looking for better healing training and telekinesis training. PLEASE help me i know I will change the world for the greater. I know secrets to our universe and im hoping others that read this understand and can help me with some training methods. Or possible give me some guidance in the right direction.

Albalida
11-02-2014, 02:40 PM
This is my favorite resource:
http://thebookoft.wordpress.com/knowledge/witchcraft-from-the-ground-up/

I've outgrown it since then, but I think it's a good place to start. Christopher Penczak is my favorite author, and from the paradigm you've been speaking from, I would recommend reading his Ascension Magick and maybe even Instant Magick.

I'd also recommend keeping grounded, you know, most of the world is ignorant or even hostile to telekinesis outside of fiction because there's little to no proof of it--for all the thousands of psychic practitioners in the world. If people could be cured of cancer, broken bones, or missing limbs by a really good healer...it wouldn't/shouldn't be kept quiet.

Basically, what I'm saying is be careful not to burn yourself out with world-changing goals that aren't going to be fast or easy, especially when there's more boring things to invest your time and energy in that will return to you with proven results.

Otherwise, The Magus of Strovolos by Kyriacos C. Markides, is a very interesting read.

John32241
11-02-2014, 04:24 PM
Hello I am 16 and looking for help. Im currently in training and beginning to access some of my amazing abilities. I truly think it is with us all but most dont understand. I was wondering if anyone knew any really good training methods or not. I wish there were monk near where i lived but unfortunately there arnt. I am looking for better healing training and telekinesis training. PLEASE help me i know I will change the world for the greater. I know secrets to our universe and im hoping others that read this understand and can help me with some training methods. Or possible give me some guidance in the right direction.

Hi,

You may want to look at this information.
http://www.wasapsychicchild.com/

John