PDA

View Full Version : how to tell?

bay9514
10-02-2014, 12:22 AM
So... i need help telling people im psychic. i might be makeing a bigger deal out of this then i should, but i doubt it. how do you just tell people something like that? At thevary leat i want to tell my girl friend. we havnt been dateing long but i've known her for years. any addvise?

Rah nam
10-02-2014, 04:36 AM
Why do you feel the need to tell people?

Jenny Crow
10-02-2014, 05:31 AM
If you've known her for a long time you probably will know how she'll take the news of your being psychic. If she thinks a lot of you there's no reason she wouldn't believe you (if that's what you're worried about).

Some people are afraid of people who are psychic, perhaps because of religious beliefs, but most people these days are more aware. If you don't want to use the word 'psychic' then use intuitive.

As far as other people are concerned I wouldn't bother unless the subject comes up and it's being discussed.

Saggi
10-02-2014, 06:07 AM
Just be you, own who and what you are and life will bring it into your world naturally,,,,

Peeps will ask things like 'Are you psychic?' or say 'Oh my gosh, you must be psychic'

To which you can do nothing or smile or nod or actually say 'Yes, I am' depending on how you feel at the time,,,

Chances are you haven't just become psychic so those who know you will know anyway,,,

Enjoy it for yourself and it will be gifted to the world :)

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

God-Like
10-02-2014, 08:04 AM
I spent 10 years keeping most things to myself in regards to what I experienced on a so called 'spiritual / psychic' level .. I don't give a monkeys who know what about me now lols ..

It just didn't feel necessary to speak about most things, perhaps there is a right time and a right place for everything ...

I think you just have to trust what you think is best in each moment in regards to what you say to who/m .

x daz x

SpiritCarrier
10-02-2014, 10:43 AM
It is a very personal thing to share with people. I suggest only share it with those that you share your life with and only if you know they can accept it. I know that some people, even people you love, cannot accept anything out of the ordinary or paranormal. In the case of someone like that, you may not be the right person to bridge the gap with them and the paranormal.

Your girlfriend, in the case of someone you intend to share your life with, it is important to be open and honest about who you are and what you believe. That does not mean that she has to believe everything you do but you both have to accept each other for who you are not who you think you each are.

It might be as simple as saying, "I have some intuitive insights," or "I have a good sense about the surroundings". If she ask you what you mean then give her examples.

I wish you well. Peace and Light,
SC

Lavender
10-02-2014, 03:29 PM
Why do you need to tell? What are you trying to achieve by telling people? I've been developing my medium state and the only people I've told are my parents sister and boyfriend. And it's really because they are my spiritual support system and it doesn't scare or even impress them. If you have to tell just be humble. In my example I don't present it like "Behold!!!!! I speak with the dead!!!". I told my fam they can do it too and I've just been practicing more than most people because that's the truth.

bay9514
10-02-2014, 08:45 PM
I just want someone to know so i can talk to them about it.it feels like the only time i can be me is on thus website

Lavender
11-02-2014, 02:31 AM
I just want someone to know so i can talk to them about it.it feels like the only time i can be me is on thus website

Mmm that's tough. You could try to talk to her about it. While my family is supportive they don't really have anything to say about it. And part of me always wonders if they think I'm crazy...I think that the solitude is kinda how it goes with these sorts of things. : / That's why these forums probably exist.