PDA

View Full Version : New here and hoping to find my way

Zbysmile
05-02-2014, 05:52 PM
Please excuse my lack of terminology, I know I have had and am having experiences - but they are so random and all over the place. I hear things, see things, dream, think, know -- just random 'glimpses' that don't mean anything until I run into the end of the 'puzzle'. Sometimes when I'm really tired I swear I can hear animals - as crazy as that sounds, my experience is too out of the norm to ignore...Once I was going to sleep and I heard the most wonderful happy laugh, like a child who is running and playing, I opened my eyes and saw that my pet gerbil had gotten out of it's cage and was running around frolicking. Another time I was going to bed and I heard in a very panicked voice say "Ducky needs help!" Ducky was my little sisters puppy...I ignored the voice, passed it off as just an odd thought :( the next morning I found that both of our dogs (our beagle and my sisters puppy) had gotten out. We found the beagle, and five hours later found the body of Ducky, she had been hit by a car. I feel really bad. Again, as crazy as all this is to me, I can't ignore the coincidences in hearing things and then later they happen. My aunt says that if I pray, I can make it go away - as she has made hers go away... I have prayed, that I either want it all or non of it because its frustrating having glimpses and not enough to know or have an idea of what is going on. I went awhile with nothing - and then out of the blue it lit up as if on fire. I am looking to learn how to tune it in, maybe fine tune it? And also how to protect myself because I have had an odd experience with a mean shadow thing that I don't think liked me very much. I'm not too scared, because I feel protected, I just need to learn how to protect what I do because if I'm going to start drawing in on this, I don't want to invite the wrong attention. Any help is appreciated <3

love9
05-02-2014, 06:33 PM
Hi Zbysmile, a very warm welcome to SF, I wish you a great communicative experience here.

The best to you!

primrose
05-02-2014, 06:34 PM
Hello and Welcome Zbysmile…...

Skybird
05-02-2014, 08:12 PM
Hello and welcome :))

knightofalbion
05-02-2014, 09:24 PM
A very warm welcome to the forum.