PDA

View Full Version : Weirdest Thing

NewtotheLife
03-02-2014, 05:59 PM
I meditated yesterday for about 30 minutes. When I meditate I also listen to chakra healing and activation music. The weirdest thing happened. I felt my body go numb, more like airy, (the norm) but when the music shifted I immediately saw static..like TV static...it was very bright and I enjoyed it.

Has this happened to anyone? and if yes, what does it mean?

NewtotheLife
04-02-2014, 03:39 AM
Don't answer all at once now.

wstein
04-02-2014, 03:46 AM
It means you were entranced to the music.

Emmalevine
04-02-2014, 01:48 PM
I see static a lot at night. In my experience it means you have tuned in using your spiritual vision. Music can lift you to a higher vibration which is probably why it happened at the same time.

Sammy
04-02-2014, 02:58 PM
I see static a lot at night. In my experience it means you have tuned in using your spiritual vision. Music can lift you to a higher vibration which is probably why it happened at the same time.

I have found its not having a destination for what was brought forth. Like turning on a TV but not to any channel (static). Try to search for your light while meditating and perhaps you will see something new :)

NewtotheLife
04-02-2014, 03:39 PM

Interesting....Thank you Starbuck.

This is new..when I first started meditating..i went from gremlin faces to a voice saying go deeper, a loud crash, an perfume scent, feeling like im in space and now this. This is all exciting yet unsure.

NewtotheLife
04-02-2014, 03:40 PM
I have found its not having a destination for what was brought forth. Like turning on a TV but not to any channel (static). Try to search for your light while meditating and perhaps you will see something new :)

Thank you Sammy.

Teal
04-02-2014, 03:46 PM
Just a thought perhaps you are at a higher level now. or a bit more advanced and the noises and visions change to suit.