PDA

View Full Version : Local Ghost Hunts

sweets74
01-02-2014, 08:24 PM
Hey All,

I live in Hampshire in the United Kingdom. Last year my Husband and i went on 14 investigations.

What are every ones thoughts on this, and would you do a investigation.
If so where would you go and why?

Annmarie
Supernatural Tours

LillyMoon
01-02-2014, 08:40 PM
sure i would go on and one, and specifically I would go to speak hall(liverpool uk). because i am a medium and i would like to see what info i can get from the spirit.

jazz
02-02-2014, 09:49 PM
Sweets ,,,I,,,,,,,,,,,,, would love go on a real ghost hunt investigation ,,,not the ones that r 4 entertainment purposes etc ,,,too many made up stories etc I think , just my opinion tho ,, as a spiritualist I want the real thing if u know what I mean ,, I do believe in ghosts \spirits ,,, but really can't be doing with fakes ,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,lilymoon if u know of a ghost hunt in speke hall Liverpool please let me know and we can maybe go together now I'm back living in Liverpool 1 ... I live facing the Anglican cathedral and in Georgian quarters of the city so lots of alleged haunting around here ,,plz get in touch if u know of any groups etc ,,,,,,,,,,,,, cheers jazz. Love light and rainbows to u both ,,,,,, love to know from both of u about ur experiences

Spirit Seeker
03-02-2014, 01:45 PM
I'm in the states and I have been investigating myself over 4 years now. I've done quite a bit of investigations in public and private locations. I enjoy it very much, but its not really for every one.

The one thing any person has to consider before investigating is how they would react if a ghost/spirit followed them home and took up in their home. I know people it has happened to and I have it happen to me, but that's more because I help cross spirits into the light. So some seek me out for help.

It's tough at times to wake up in the middle of the night and then you see a spirit manifest itself in front of you and then vanish a second later. You have to ask yourself if you can really handle it. I can proudly say after being spooked for a minute, I can go back to sleep now instead of being up the rest of the night. LOL

Then the next question is can you handle running into a evil or very negative energy that can hurt you. Odds are heavily against such a run in, but the chance is always there. Ready to potentially deal with a lot of night terror dreams as some evil spirit is trying to scare you in your subconscious thoughts?

It's funny you can find a 6ft 5 inch, 300 pound security guard as tough as nails reduced to quivering jello by the sight of ghost and in comparison, you can find a 60 year old, 5ft 0inch grandmother ready to stand toe to toe with Beezlebub in spiritual battle.

Fairyana
13-02-2014, 07:55 PM
I believe it's wrong to go on ghost hunts if the intention is to try to prove to someone their existence or for fun. Spirits that are lingering in this physical plane are just people (without bodies) who need some sort of help moving on in their spiritual path to development. It's like going inside a hospital and harassing or messing with the patients (and possibly coming out with something contagious. lol).

On the other hand, if you want to find these spirits with the honest intention and capacity of helping them, then I think it's wonderful!

sweets74
22-02-2014, 08:58 PM
hiya Fairyana

Thank you for you reply, please let me assure you that we do not do this for fun, it is something that the team and i take very seriously.

I can see your point in this though and i have never thought about it in this way

thank you
x

sweets74
22-02-2014, 09:06 PM
Hiya spirit seeker.

I am not sure how i would feel if there was a manifestation in front of me as i lay in my bed. I have however been told on many occasions that i need to open my chackles up more and i have the ability to learn more.

I can sense when there is something close and i can now feel this in my home and im ok with that.

It is a very strange how thing scare different people.

We did a investigation last Saturday in a old fort. My mother shone the torch into a cavity in the way and a little bat came flying out. My mother was fine, however the two males in the cell were screaming so much, you would have thought it was something much nastier in there.

thanks for you email
x

sweets74
22-02-2014, 09:12 PM
Hi Jazz and Lillymoon

We started out going to a paranormal group that is open to the public, however they dont run the group like some of the tv programmes lead you to believe. They are completely factual and do not fake anything.

Unless it is the Victorian seance, this is where they re-inact a seance from the era and show people how some of the tricks that were used. They do however tell you that this is a mock seance and it is all for show.

Through this group we have been invited to the small investigation team, where there are approx ten of us. we work well as a team and do team workshops in circles to increase or ability and gain respect within the spirit community.

xxx

Spirit Seeker
23-02-2014, 10:46 AM
Hiya spirit seeker.

I am not sure how i would feel if there was a manifestation in front of me as i lay in my bed. I have however been told on many occasions that i need to open my chackles up more and i have the ability to learn more.

I can sense when there is something close and i can now feel this in my home and im ok with that.

It is a very strange how thing scare different people.

We did a investigation last Saturday in a old fort. My mother shone the torch into a cavity in the way and a little bat came flying out. My mother was fine, however the two males in the cell were screaming so much, you would have thought it was something much nastier in there.

thanks for you email
x

I know what you mean about the bats, they come out of nowhere and if you have people in the group that are alread wound up with tension, that bat surprise will make them scream for sure! :D

Starpixie
24-02-2014, 11:17 AM
I would love to do an investigation and I would do one right where I live. I live in apartments that used to be old hospital rooms, three buildings, one an "office" type the other two were used for rooms. I am now in the third building but when I first came to live in these apartments it was in the second building, my son was 2 years old then. I didn't know it until we moved in but the apartment we had was also the apartment that my then boyfriend now fiances stepfather had passed away from a heart attack (live in a small town). When we lived there there were several instances when my son would talk about the hurt man in in his room, he was never scared or upset about it. and we believe without a doubt that this hurt man was his poppa and it would be amazing to be able to safely communicate with him.

Spirit Seeker
24-02-2014, 11:31 AM
I would love to do an investigation and I would do one right where I live. I live in apartments that used to be old hospital rooms, three buildings, one an "office" type the other two were used for rooms. I am now in the third building but when I first came to live in these apartments it was in the second building, my son was 2 years old then. I didn't know it until we moved in but the apartment we had was also the apartment that my then boyfriend now fiances stepfather had passed away from a heart attack (live in a small town). When we lived there there were several instances when my son would talk about the hurt man in in his room, he was never scared or upset about it. and we believe without a doubt that this hurt man was his poppa and it would be amazing to be able to safely communicate with him.

Living in a building that used to be an old hospital would explain why there is a lot of activity. Old hospitals, sanitariums, psychiatric hospitals where people died or suffered seem to have a lot of old energy clinging on. I don't know any investigators who ever went to a place like that and didn't catch some type of paranormal activity.

It could very well be the spirit your son communicated with was his poppa. You could probably communicate with him, but I would only caution since the building used to be an old hospital, you could end up communicating with other spirits that never moved on after passing. Then you might have them over all the time wanting to talk to you. :wink:

Starpixie
24-02-2014, 12:05 PM
That is what had stopped me from attempting any form of communication, I don't feel I myself am knowledgeable enough to be prepared for what might be in store if I did but it would be amazing! :)

Kreationist
27-02-2014, 07:39 PM
Hey All,

I live in Hampshire in the United Kingdom. Last year my Husband and i went on 14 investigations.

What are every ones thoughts on this, and would you do a investigation.
If so where would you go and why?

Annmarie
Supernatural Tours

Very interesting, i would do one if i knew the tools needed for them.
Why? I want to keep my spiritual abilities up & expand then if possible.
And its interesting the stories behind the spirits. They could be as old as tge 1800s

Lynn
01-03-2014, 12:21 AM
Hello

There are times when the energy can be made worse by doing investigations if there are "Earth Bound" or "Ghost" energies still there looking for assistance to move over.

I worked remotely with two very well know teams (off the radar) for several years, as their Medium. I came to find that some did need assistance. I too find that at times I am drawn to watch an investigation show on TV (not the norm form me) as I am on some level called to help out.

Why investigate to find answers most times to things we have experience maybe even from a small child memory, that calls to us to understand more. The need to know there truly is more after we pass along. To capture at times evidence or proof, though that should never be the main motivations . We have to always respect that those in Spirit were once us in the living form.

Lynn