PDA

View Full Version : god is a scientist!!!

debbie.b
14-11-2010, 09:02 PM
when i was younger i always had this belief that god was a scientist & we, on this planet were his experiment. i have no idea where this thought came from but i had this belief for a long time.
scenario........god decided to take a group of beings from all ends of the universe & put them on earth to observe how they all got on. i reasoned with myself that this is why there are so many different cultures & why on each continent there is a distinct difference in the appearance of people.
it might sound a silly idea & i dont have this belief now but to be honest.....isn't it something to think about??!!

Roselove
14-11-2010, 09:12 PM
well you might be closer to the truth than you think! i would reasearch sumerian biogentic expierment. Spirtually some say we are here for the expierence so could be right!

debbie.b
14-11-2010, 09:27 PM
well you might be closer to the truth than you think! i would reasearch sumerian biogentic expierment. Spirtually some say we are here for the expierence so could be right!

i may have discovered the meaning of life......we are all lab rats!!! lol :smile:

Chrysaetos
14-11-2010, 09:33 PM
There are many cultures, because people have populated different continents and places. They live in different environments and climates, see different animals and plants.
As a result, different beliefs and superstitions emerge. The longer they isolate, the more distinct their culture becomes.

Simple example in our time: Are new youth cultures a result of beings from other galaxies? Nope. It can all be explained.

Cheers.

debbie.b
14-11-2010, 09:40 PM
There are many cultures, because people have populated different continents and places. They live in different environments and climates, see different animals and plants.
As a result, different beliefs and superstitions emerge. The longer they isolate, the more distinct their culture becomes.

Simple example in our time: Are new youth cultures a result of beings from other galaxies? Nope. It can all be explained.

Cheers.

thanks for that. i was just sharing my thoughts from times gone by. my beliefs are more diverse now!!! :wink:

Roselove
14-11-2010, 09:44 PM
i may have discovered the meaning of life......we are all lab rats!!! lol :smile:

lol i think so.. i want out lol

Gracey
15-11-2010, 02:02 AM
when i was younger i always had this belief that god was a scientist & we, on this planet were his experiment. i have no idea where this thought came from but i had this belief for a long time.
scenario........god decided to take a group of beings from all ends of the universe & put them on earth to observe how they all got on. i reasoned with myself that this is why there are so many different cultures & why on each continent there is a distinct difference in the appearance of people.
it might sound a silly idea & i dont have this belief now but to be honest.....isn't it something to think about??!!

yeah, gods just playing a video game called the exsistence of the universe.

RuberPeach
03-10-2020, 09:12 AM
God is a being, entity just like you and me.