PDA

View Full Version : Controlling abilities

Emvee
30-01-2014, 04:38 AM
I don't have psychic abilities but my friend does. She knows a little too much information about me, personal secrets. She gets visions/ hear things. I find that she is sort of invading my privacy, I have talked to her about this & had asked her to stop bringing secrets out randomly in conversations (She will sometimes mock me for certain things). And I don't find that quite fair because she knows plenty of stuff about me, while I don't, not even the basic stuff. She says she can't control what she sees or hear.

I am wondering, how can she control her abilities? I know for me I can do some shielding so she can stop invading my privacy.

Mr Interesting
30-01-2014, 08:04 AM
You play as best you can the cards you're dealt.

I did a bunch of calling on psychics in years past and even the ones on the mark kept well away from my secrets which tells me yours might need to see the light of day... and the one time a secret of mine did make the light of day it was timely and I needed to have it so.

That doesn't mean your friend isn't being inconsiderate or not but spirit is most probably aware of this... is definitely aware of it and therefore it's for you to consider the role of secrets in your life.

Sassy
31-01-2014, 09:46 PM
As a fellow psychic with similar abilities to what you describe, I know that she can control just how deeply she probes into you - and exercise a little common sense with what she gains from you to save your embarrassment (much like you would a standard conversation).

If she's not prepared to stop or exercise some common sense, it's worth considering if this woman is a friend after all.

LillyMoon
31-01-2014, 09:51 PM
I would say it would be best to learn meditate as she would be able to benefit from it a lot. Over time she would realise how much of an impact it has on her life and her abilities and of course the people around here.