PDA

View Full Version : Do not know what way to go..

umbridge
26-01-2014, 09:30 PM
usually I have had a plan.. but now..for several years.. I am just going with the flow.. life becomes unpredictable..
I am usually very tuned in with my intuition, but even this cannot give me answers or wishes what I want to do in 1, 2 or 5 years from now..
I know I have to trust the Universe.. but still..

how can I trust the unknown? :D

Can anyone please help me.. :hug3:

Take care!

shadedragon
26-01-2014, 11:11 PM
usually I have had a plan.. but now..for several years.. I am just going with the flow.. life becomes unpredictable..
I am usually very tuned in with my intuition, but even this cannot give me answers or wishes what I want to do in 1, 2 or 5 years from now..
I know I have to trust the Universe.. but still..

how can I trust the unknown? :D

Can anyone please help me.. :hug3:

Take care!

I think we all pass through this phase at some point in our lives if we travel this road. We get information or responses/answers to things that we haven't yet learned or fully understood, which is why after a while we begin to question that logic.
Trusting the Universe isn't always about trusting the unknown. It's about knowing that the universe will bring into our lives what we need and are ready to receive. It's looking into the unknown and asking questions and knowing that a response will come. Like when I came here, sometimes I would begin noticing the Universe was trying to show me something or teach me something, so I began looking deeper. As I kept looking deeper, I found more and more answers to questions I had asked. As we move through life, the Universe gives us many tools for us to walk on our journey and help us as we travel. It will challenge us to grow, and help us up when we are ready to stand. A part of going with the flow is to stop always acting like we know something and being open minded enough to let things come in, like always being the student/beginner, because when we act like we know it all, we don't ask questions, we don't learn, we don't grow or move with the flow but are assuming we know everything the Universe is trying to show us when in reality we really don't know anything, and as we realize this, our mind empties out so we can begin to hear and grow again, to add to the ever shifting pile of what we have learned. Over time, you will find that the things you learned a while ago aren't the whole truth but actually stepping stones to a larger truth, like all other things we learn, and those larger truths aren't the end either, for there is infinite stepping stones to larger and larger truths.
My main questions to help you along your path are these:
1) why do you want/desire to go the way you are traveling? What is there that doesn't exist Where you are right now? Is there anything you can do right this moment to bridge that?
2)What has caused you to trust the universe or not trust it? Where are the roots to this and how valid are they in your experience?
It's like me going to college to become a social worker eventually. But I don't view it that way. I'm a social worker right now and working to do the same kinds of things that social workers do (I always have, which is why I choose this career besides the fact that it is also the most challenging and eye opening and I am always learning, and can express all of my passions into it) and my certification/education only opens up more paths to express what I've always loved expressing, as well as gain many insights and grow. At the same time, because I've chosen to express those things I'm working towards all along, I wouldn't be upset and all of the things I've ever learned are constantly moving from me to others who can also use them, like ripples, constantly flowing from me outwards as I am touched by others' ripples. I'm not going to wait a few years to start on the things I love because tomorrow might cease to exist one day, as humans are not on Earth forever but the Universe may have plans for us elsewhere. Use the time you know you have in this moment to get things done, to share what you want to share because otherwise we will get so caught up in what will happen that we forget that right now, this very second, is all the time we can know for a fact that we have. And if we trust the Universe- which isn't just the unknown but also ourselves and everything around us- then we don't have to worry so much about everything because we know that everything that was meant to happen did and does. By choosing to be at peace with it, we don't have to worry, nor regret, but forgive and let go so we can actually begin living our own lives right now to the fullest, we can begin to seize the day.
And we can all have plans, and we can choose to follow them, but do not be surprised if those plans change or things enter into your life that make you want to change your path. There is always time to shift your desired destination, but don't focus on it so much that you forget about the journey, for all we know, the journey is all we will have, as once we reach that point we find more points we want to reach at a never ending cycle of being so closed in on where we want to go that we don't see all of the opportunities to have arrived a long time ago, or all of the other avenues we could take, etc to reach others points we might actually want to travel down more. The Universe will bend many corners and change many things, but if we choose to not trust it, it is only us who suffer and spin our wheels about things we cannot change unless we took action to. It is only within us that we can change, everything else has free will to change on its own time and choice.
I hope this helps and if you have any other questions, feel free to ask!