PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Spiritual Mentor

Soul Seeker
26-01-2014, 03:41 PM
I have been experiencing a spiritual awakening for a few years but it has been at warp speed for the last 8 months or so. I'm at the point where I think I would benefit greatly from a mature spiritual mentor. How do you go about finding the right one? And is anyone here willing to be a mentor? Thanks!

Mayflow
26-01-2014, 05:39 PM
The mentor you seek I should guess will come from within. In life it is best I think to meet yourself in the eye of your own mind.

tainamom
26-01-2014, 08:31 PM
well, i 've been studying with padamacahaya for years now. they're more like guides who show you how to reach to your true Teacher, True Source, through experiencing connecting to True Source through the heart. the experience and spiritual growth is phenomenal and absolutely humbling.

Belle
26-01-2014, 08:44 PM
I have a "healer" that I speak to from time to time. She is always there for me and grounds me or sets me back on track. She takes no nonsense or whingeing from me. But, she is kind at appropriate moments.

I've no idea how to find one tho. I think they emerge when you need them.

BlueSky
26-01-2014, 09:12 PM
I have been experiencing a spiritual awakening for a few years but it has been at warp speed for the last 8 months or so. I'm at the point where I think I would benefit greatly from a mature spiritual mentor. How do you go about finding the right one? And is anyone here willing to be a mentor? Thanks!
There's a good chance you won't like what the "right"'one says....lol

Mayflow
26-01-2014, 09:17 PM
There's a good chance you won't like what the "right"'one says....lol

A better chance she will.

Belle
26-01-2014, 09:21 PM
What my lady says I sometimes go yuck as she can tell me uncomfortable truths and she pushes me to the point of unconditional love. Not the easy option. Not easy to hear. But long term thr best.

umbridge
26-01-2014, 10:26 PM
Trust yourself. You are your best teacher.

zipzip
27-01-2014, 12:48 AM
listen to yourself.

zipzip