PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Painting

RobMack
25-01-2014, 11:05 AM
Hi,
Amongst other things, I paint pictures, I also illustrate pictures in ink, paint and pencil.
I was commissioned to do a ink and pencil illustration for a client, the subjects and instructions were the clients.

Once I completed this commission a day or two later I was pre-occupied with other matters and through the corner of my eye noticed the subjects became animated, ok so I basically laughed it off. It happened every time I was in the room with it.

Thinking it was me going a little crazy I invited someone else to witness the animation - and the subjects moved, my friend was horrified and suggested I get rid of it, so I called my client and advised her that the illustration was complete and she needed to collect it soon.

She has told me that the picture still becomes animated, when ever she is near it,
The subjects, not my choosing is a 'dead teddy bear on a child's rocking horse'. the subjects and media were entirely chosen by my client.

Any one have any comments on this? I have the ability to illustrate a haunted picture!:dontknow:
Thanks
Rob

desert rat
25-01-2014, 01:53 PM
Welcome to the forum .

Lavender
25-01-2014, 03:04 PM
Can you post a scan or photo of it?

blackraven
25-01-2014, 04:05 PM
Hi,
Amongst other things, I paint pictures, I also illustrate pictures in ink, paint and pencil.
I was commissioned to do a ink and pencil illustration for a client, the subjects and instructions were the clients.

Once I completed this commission a day or two later I was pre-occupied with other matters and through the corner of my eye noticed the subjects became animated, ok so I basically laughed it off. It happened every time I was in the room with it.

Thinking it was me going a little crazy I invited someone else to witness the animation - and the subjects moved, my friend was horrified and suggested I get rid of it, so I called my client and advised her that the illustration was complete and she needed to collect it soon.

She has told me that the picture still becomes animated, when ever she is near it,
The subjects, not my choosing is a 'dead teddy bear on a child's rocking horse'. the subjects and media were entirely chosen by my client.

Any one have any comments on this? I have the ability to illustrate a haunted picture!:dontknow:
Thanks
Rob

Rob Mack - I went to the gallery of a mostly blind woman who still had the ability to sense auras, energy around people, etc. Her choice of art was creating art from objects found in nature: gourds, animal bones, skulls, feathers, etc. While browsing her gallery for beads to purchase she approached me and asked to feel my hands. She said I was an artist that "had" to paint and that the spirit world was using my hands to influence my paintings but that I was the vehicle. I only tell you this because it seems pertinent to what your experience has been with your painting. Although I have never witnessed anything moving in my paintings, I can feel the energy and the period of time to which the subject of the painting captured. I use to live in a very old and often haunted house. My best works were done in that house and as long as I painted in that house I felt driven by something bigger than myself, a source of energy pushing me to put paint on the canvas. I have since moved to a much younger house that doesn't feel to me to have much history and/or residual energy in it to a degree that I can feel. So I painted my first painting since moving here. I struggled with it and nothing seemed to be driving me to paint. The painting was one of my most mediocre paintings I've ever done. It had meaning, but no energy and was crude in quality. Again, I only mention this because of the lack of energy in this location. I do feel that many artists channel spirt energy via their painting. Perhaps you've drawn on the energy of some restless spirit when painting your bear in the chair. Interestingly the subject matter was something you would not have chosen to paint given the option; it was commissioned by a client. If I had to do that I think there would be some inner-confliction going on during the painting process and perhaps the result would be restless subjects in the painting. I don't know. Just taken a wild stab at this. Interesting that 3 people witnessed this phenomenon. Thanks for sharing this story.

Blackraven

Heaven
25-01-2014, 06:36 PM
Something similar happened to me. My ex had a picture of this Native American Girl, it was just the face of the girl. It was a nice painting, but anyhow, every time I was in the room I could feel her looking at me, and staring at me. Pretty weird and scary, my brother felt the same way about it. I gave the picture away cause I couldn't stand the energy that the picture carry with it. I have never felt like that with any other painting or picture.

RobMack
26-01-2014, 04:40 PM
Hi lavender,
I don't have any reference in hard or soft copy, I have asked the client to take a photo of it and mail it to me, I still have the image in my mind and have considered re-painting it, but I am still thinking about the consequences. FYI this piece was commissioned around 1990 and it is still animated.
Thanks for your
interest.
Rob

RobMack
26-01-2014, 04:48 PM
Hi Blackraven
Thank you for the views and comments, I have been at my current location for nearly two years now (farm manager). I too have found that I have no energy to paint, no inspiration and nothing pulling me to the canvas, however yesterday I had such a powerful pull towards painting, so perhaps I have found some spirit energy, and I feel (know) it will get stronger. By the way - I have not mentioned 'til now - I am an Empath amongst other things.

I have had spiritual experiences for around 30 years now. Some good and some very bad, these are spirits in what I call 'limbo'
Thanks again
Rob

RobMack
26-01-2014, 04:50 PM
Thanks Desert Rat.

Adrienne
26-01-2014, 05:22 PM
Hi,

Thanks
Rob

Welcome to the forum Rob ~

very interesting on your painting ! Just a thought, maybe it is the spirit of a deceased child that is coming back to visit ?

Dream Angel xx

blackraven
26-01-2014, 10:09 PM
Hi Blackraven
Thank you for the views and comments, I have been at my current location for nearly two years now (farm manager). I too have found that I have no energy to paint, no inspiration and nothing pulling me to the canvas, however yesterday I had such a powerful pull towards painting, so perhaps I have found some spirit energy, and I feel (know) it will get stronger. By the way - I have not mentioned 'til now - I am an Empath amongst other things.

I have had spiritual experiences for around 30 years now. Some good and some very bad, these are spirits in what I call 'limbo'
Thanks again
Rob

RobMack - That's great that you feel a pulling towards painting at this time. I had never painted before with that "pulling" until my latest painting, as I mentioned. Sure makes a big difference to have whatever that inner calling/spirit energy is. It doesn't surprise me you're an empath being an artist. There are many empaths on this forum, including myself. Like you I have had spiritual/spirit activity and experiences for at around 30 years as well. I've written to a great degree in other threads some of my experiences with my former house. I never tire of reading and listening about other's paranormal experiences. Hope your next painting is everything you inspire it to be. :smile:

Blackraven

Chibicat16
27-01-2014, 02:57 AM
Hi,

Thanks
Rob

The ghost could be expressing that he or she like the painting and wanted to add a little more. Or it could be a regeneration spot.

RobMack
27-01-2014, 07:39 PM
DreamAngel,
You may have something there, regarding a deceased child, I will have to go back? My mother lost her first child during miscarriage, my grand parents lost one of theirs too, I need to research this further.. I will post a copy of the illustration fairly soon, the owner of the painting now lives in the UK, London - I think...

RobMack
27-01-2014, 07:50 PM
Chibicat16,
Thanks for your input - ghosts I don't see - spirits in limbo I do, I have done some out of body stuff, but I was never really out of my body, they came to me... I was lying down .. chilling .. thinking about things, then I played a bit, meaning like when I was a kid..i would move my ears up and down .. like some of us did when we were little, then a major 'Buzzing'noise and hello were are there, then 'they'would come across, ( I haven't moved yet - still fully aware) some are good some are bad the good ones are fine, the bad ones are very powerful. I can go on, descriptions etc.
Thanks again

Faith33
28-01-2014, 12:35 PM
Hi RobMack,
I'm very intrigued by your story and would also love to see your painting. On rare occasions, I too have felt certain paintings, especially of ancestors, follow me around the room with their eyes.

Hoping you can upload a photo soon.

RobMack
01-12-2014, 01:30 PM
Hi RobMack,
I'm very intrigued by your story and would also love to see your painting. On rare occasions, I too have felt certain paintings, especially of ancestors, follow me around the room with their eyes.

Hoping you can upload a photo soon.

Hi All
After many months of tracking down the current owner of the painting, they were kind enough to send me a poor quality photo of the subjects.
Not sure exactly how to attach or insert this photo?
:confused:

Faith33
01-12-2014, 09:38 PM
Hi All
After many months of tracking down the current owner of the painting, they were kind enough to send me a poor quality photo of the subjects.
Not sure exactly how to attach or insert this photo?
:confused:

Do you have a photobucket account? or perhaps you can attach the photo using the "Additional Options" below the reply box....

It would be wonderful to see the paining.....

RobMack
02-12-2014, 07:16 PM
Hi,
I have got the pic into the album,
It seems I cant post a URL, not qualified in the posting section yet??
Any way I will endeavour, and let you know
It may come out, let me know what you think, sorry the quality is poor, but I am lucky now to have a reference at least.
Rob

PHOTOBUCKET Rob_Mackintosh/AnimatedTeddyandRockingHorse

Tobi
02-12-2014, 11:16 PM
Dear RobMack,
This may help (about posting pictures)
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/faq.php?faq=beginners_guide#faq_faq_add_pictures

After 25 posts and/or 14 days you will be able to edit your posts and include a signature, and live links.

But many peoples' browsers will allow them to highlight your text link, then right-click, and left-click the choice, to go to your page.