PDA

View Full Version : Loving better-Every time you come back

Kpastelle
24-01-2014, 11:44 AM
Just imagine for one second that we are in the eighteen hundreds and you are a cowboy riding on your horse.

Something bad happens and this Indian tribe saves your life, while there, you bond with them, become very close to them and you so much enjoy their way of living.

When you are better, you leave the tribe and go back home but before leaving them you vowed that you will never hurt them and will always be there to help them if they need you.

Back home life takes its course, perpetual war against Indian tribes rages on and you are part of this war.

Then one day, you have to take this war to the tribe you vowed would never hurt.

Life as changed and you fight them as you did all the others.

Now imagine that you died and became a small baby, in this new life you are the Indian and roles are reversed.

That’s how I see life and its cycles.

We are all connected and when you hurt someone in the end, you only end up hurting yourself.

You were the black slave, and you were the slave owner, you were the Indian, and the cowboy, the poor and the rich, the drunk and the sober.

Every role, every play, you were part of. Every life you have lived you have lived for one purpose and one purpose only.

To learn how to LOVE

Ascension
24-01-2014, 12:01 PM
Ah ! how beautiful , thank you for sharing .

Miss Hepburn
24-01-2014, 02:53 PM
Hi Kpastelle,
I believe you are EXACTLY correct...and every encounter and every person
and every turmoil is designed for each of us to learn to love....to learn we are
one with the Source of Love....designed to become who we are.
:love9:

7luminaries
24-01-2014, 03:18 PM
I agree.
But it doesn't always go the way of the cowboy selling out.
Some lifetime, at some point, he chooses to take a different path.
He is either saving the Indian...or he walks away from the war.
There are many options within any given context, as our ability to love improves :wink:
:love9:
Peace & blessings,
7L

Tani
24-01-2014, 09:48 PM
Kpastelle....what a nice story...but!:D ..what if the next time you are a Native American baby and you grow up to hate all those who attack your tribe?yes you will love your tribe...but you will hate the attackers.
I dont want to sound a pessimist or a mood killer:D ...but do we really have to assume that the purpose of our living and of the cicle of reincarnation is only to learn how to love?
In every life time,we do love and we do hate,what if the cicles are bound to make us experience,new situations,maybe the reverse of those of the past cicle,and simply have a new perspective and a brand new set of experiences.
We categorize our experiences by being good or bad,depending of how they make us feel,that is relative to each human being,and relative to the situations too.(ex.it is raining and I got drenched,if it is a nice summer rain after a long time of heat,I would say it feels nice and refreshing,I love the sensation!so I would place that experience in the box labeled:"good",but lets say it rains and I get drenched,it is autumn,I am cold and with a flu,on my way to work,it feels awful and I hate it, so I carefully place that experience in the "bad" labeled box.Now think of people from Africa praying for a drop of rain,or think of people from the UK fed up with rain..etc.And it is simply rain..water drops falling from the sky and yet all of us experience that same water drop differently according to many variables.
What if our living has no purpose other than plain data collecting?WOW!..that means that we have no real control over our illusory life?,we will never be able to live in a world where everything feels good,everyone loves everyone and everything, and no bad ever happens?,will we be going in endless circles of the same experience of good and bad too?would that mean that we have to surrender our ego and simply accept what is, as already being perfect?
How can that be?war is bad,violence in any form is bad(unless you are a psycopath and then violence feels really good),and we all want not to have to experience bad sensations ever anymore,we want to love and to be loved,and freedom,and nice feelings whenever we want them aas we want them,we only have to stay positive,and work harder,and evolve,and if not this life time the next one for sure,as soon as we learn to love,and if we wouldnt hope for the next chance,for tomorrow,for the next life,could we bear to accept that this is all that is?
Sorry for not really answering your question,sorry for giving another perspective(not right ,nor wrong ,just different) but thank you for the challenge to question the illusion.

Mr Interesting
24-01-2014, 11:10 PM
I feel too that the boundaries within life in which Love may be contained defines that there are unending potentials of what that love is, that it bounces between extremes may be the initial outcome of a throw but it will then drop or fly, changing it's shapes, to eventually roll into a centre that sees all.

That reasoning defines Love until no reasons are needed could be a gesture not entirely useless.

silent whisper
25-01-2014, 01:01 AM
Just imagine for one second that we are in the eighteen hundreds and you are a cowboy riding on your horse.

Something bad happens and this Indian tribe saves your life, while there, you bond with them, become very close to them and you so much enjoy their way of living.

When you are better, you leave the tribe and go back home but before leaving them you vowed that you will never hurt them and will always be there to help them if they need you.

Back home life takes its course, perpetual war against Indian tribes rages on and you are part of this war.

Then one day, you have to take this war to the tribe you vowed would never hurt.

Life as changed and you fight them as you did all the others.

Would you though? Once aware of love can love be destroyed by others who wish to fight against it.

Now imagine that you died and became a small baby, in this new life you are the Indian and roles are reversed.

That’s how I see life and its cycles.

We are all connected and when you hurt someone in the end, you only end up hurting yourself.

You were the black slave, and you were the slave owner, you were the Indian, and the cowboy, the poor and the rich, the drunk and the sober.

Every role, every play, you were part of. Every life you have lived you have lived for one purpose and one purpose only.

To learn how to LOVE

Bonds in love of that nature often reflect back in those times of war and often being touched by love which never leaves us... it can awaken through the war others impose to be lead in new light..I never underestimate the power of love over war even if the majority may choose otherwise..early lessons in the awakening of our own love, can resurrect in that one lifetime...

Of course your view through past lives and the influences of others in war overriding our own love, can be seen as well...

It reminds me of the story of one young girls fate at the hands of a soldier in her face, he in his armour and baton ready to strike... while she was in force with the group petitioning for their rights. She looked him in the eye and opened her heart in fear ...*please don't hit me*...He apparently in that moment shed a tear in recognition in his own heart......yes we may believe that war can destroy love once its felt..but part of me believes that love and awareness of others who show us that love and awareness is never lost, only awakened for the times we need during the greater wars....and often for more than just ourselves in one little ripple amidst the greater war.