PDA

View Full Version : What is Kundalini awakening?

prettypolly
20-01-2014, 01:24 PM
I have just heard about Kundalini awakening but know nothing about it. Does anyone here shed some light onto what Kundalini awakening is please?

Thank you

kris
20-01-2014, 02:09 PM
http://www.thesoulsjourney.com/

Perfect Storm
20-01-2014, 03:02 PM
There is a pretty good and long thread on these forums somewhere about is...think this is it..

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8082&highlight=kundalini

prettypolly
20-01-2014, 05:49 PM
Thank you for replies

Bodhi_Spirit
20-01-2014, 08:00 PM
I have just heard about Kundalini awakening but know nothing about it. Does anyone here shed some light onto what Kundalini awakening is please?

Thank you
A Kundalini awakening is something that you don't want unless you're ready for complete and total strangeness in your life lol. Ask yourself, "do I enjoy getting a good nights rest?", "am I happy with my current way of thinking?", "am I happy with the people and things in my life?". I say this because once you have a Kundalini awakening all of those things and more start to change in your life. A Kundalini awakening can be one of the most beautiful things ever experienced.
However it can also be one of the most difficult things a person will ever experience.

prettypolly
21-01-2014, 10:47 AM
A Kundalini awakening is something that you don't want unless you're ready for complete and total strangeness in your life lol. Ask yourself, "do I enjoy getting a good nights rest?", "am I happy with my current way of thinking?", "am I happy with the people and things in my life?". I say this because once you have a Kundalini awakening all of those things and more start to change in your life. A Kundalini awakening can be one of the most beautiful things ever experienced.
However it can also be one of the most difficult things a person will ever experience.

Thank you. I am just learning about it so not wanting to 'awaken' just yet.

Perfect Storm
21-01-2014, 11:26 AM
People jump on the whole scare-wagon of awakening to early... I dont see HOW you can tbh.

Its nice to know about it so when it happens you know what it is, what to expect etc. Its also nice to start working on clearing issues BEFOREHAND so there is less of it there when it does happen.

The more of an ordeal it is depends on what **** your holding that it was to go through. Also your state of mind and how open and accepting you are. Its all 'how you react' that states how bad it really is.

A human Being
21-01-2014, 12:09 PM
People jump on the whole scare-wagon of awakening to early... I dont see HOW you can tbh.

Its nice to know about it so when it happens you know what it is, what to expect etc. Its also nice to start working on clearing issues BEFOREHAND so there is less of it there when it does happen.

The more of an ordeal it is depends on what **** your holding that it was to go through. Also your state of mind and how open and accepting you are. Its all 'how you react' that states how bad it really is.
I posted something very similar on the 'Auras and Chakras' section of the forum in the last hour, funnily enough. I agree - how you approach it mentally will largely determine what sort of an experience you'll have.

To anyone worrying about it - honestly, there's nothing to fear. Quite the opposite, in fact, it's a good thing.

tainamom
21-01-2014, 09:42 PM
Kundalini awakening can happen to anyone at anytime depending on their spiritual development and what they're supposed to learn. It can be smooth and easy, violent or anything in between.

Kundalini is located in the perineal area. If your main shushumna is blocked, the energy won't flow right. If it's open, it'll flow nicely.

It's just part of the entire spiritual growth, but for me, spiritual growth begins with the heart.

Enjoy.