PDA

View Full Version : Manifesting the person you want

AquarianPhoenix84
20-01-2014, 04:24 AM
Hi. Its been a while since ive posted. A lot has been going on with me offline.

I would like to hear more perspective on the idea of being able to manifest a specific person. Some people say you can't, others say you can. In the end its all about vibrational alignment.
Personally, I believe it is possible. But within reason. For example, if someone tells you that they don't want to pursue a romantic relationship with you, you can't change their feeling through manifestation. In fact, you can't change their feelings AT ALL.
But if you meet someone and there is a feeling on your end and they've remained opened to you on the surface, I believe manifesting could work. Now in the end, that person may not turn out to be what you wanted but they gave you the learning experience to know more of what you wanted.

Any thoughts?

kindheart
20-01-2014, 04:53 AM
I think you can... but that the problem (as with any other things you try manifesting) is that then end result may not be what you had anticipated, or might not end up being for the highest good of all involved? As they say, "be careful what you wish for" hehehe.

For that reason, it actually makes me nervous to use affirmations to manifest things I want (it's so hard not to wish for a specific someone sometimes, though!)... I keep thinking, what if it's not for my highest good, and that by asking for something (or someone) specific like this (which may end up being unpleasant in the short or longer run... and we have no way to know for sure how it is to turn out exactly...? nor have knowledge of how alternatives would turn out to be), then I'm keeping the Universe (or God, Angels, etc.) from giving me what would truly make me happy?

Am I overthinking this? Is there a way around this?

AquarianPhoenix84
21-01-2014, 04:03 AM
I think you can... but that the problem (as with any other things you try manifesting) is that then end result may not be what you had anticipated, or might not end up being for the highest good of all involved? As they say, "be careful what you wish for" hehehe.

For that reason, it actually makes me nervous to use affirmations to manifest things I want (it's so hard not to wish for a specific someone sometimes, though!)... I keep thinking, what if it's not for my highest good, and that by asking for something (or someone) specific like this (which may end up being unpleasant in the short or longer run... and we have no way to know for sure how it is to turn out exactly...? nor have knowledge of how alternatives would turn out to be), then I'm keeping the Universe (or God, Angels, etc.) from giving me what would truly make me happy?

Am I overthinking this? Is there a way around this?

Not at all. But in my opinion, everything happens for a reason. If you manifest someone specific or some thing and they/it turns out to be a lemon, the Universe made it possible because there was a lesson behind it that you needed to learn. If you try to manifest someone or something and the Universe doesn't come through, the Universe is actually preparing for something better and knows what's best for you. If you manifest and it comes exactly how you like it, congrats. But everything in this life is meant to teach us. Never be afraid of manifesting. Its a gift we all have and very few of us know how to use. Never fear, the Universe knows what's best. Go ahead and manifest what you want.

jordank
21-01-2014, 12:21 PM
Yes, I say that is possible to attract a specific person. This has happen a few times in my life. I have read somewhere that your ''desire'' attracts you. If your mind and your thoughts are a lot on your love, then you send her telepathic vibrations/messages.

AquarianPhoenix84
21-01-2014, 06:25 PM
Yes, I say that is possible to attract a specific person. This has happen a few times in my life. I have read somewhere that your ''desire'' attracts you. If your mind and your thoughts are a lot on your love, then you send her telepathic vibrations/messages.

Ive heard that too. A long long time ago someone told me that im attracted to someone because they are attracted to me to, they just don't always consciously know it.

konstunnar
21-01-2014, 09:41 PM
Don't you think this would be like asking someone on a date? You would need their energetic permission, don't you think? I'm not saying it's not possible - everything is possible. It's not a question of possibility.. it's a question of probability.

In fact, we could get into all sorts of things like parallel realities, if you would like. But for now, let's keep it simple, jack.

All the Love,

Kon

konstunnar
21-01-2014, 10:13 PM

Yes, that is true. Your desire attracts you and you attract your desire. There is always a telempathic connection between everyone. It is being open and receptive to these energies which makes the difference, to consciously receive, that is. No matter, what, however, it is always received on at least a subconscious level of awareness.

LadyTerra
21-01-2014, 11:06 PM
(IMHO) we should be careful what we wish for.

When attraction is mutual--things happen naturally and of their own accord.:smile:

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...

konstunnar
22-01-2014, 03:47 AM
(IMHO) we should be careful what we wish for.

When attraction is mutual--things happen naturally and of their own accord.:smile:

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...

I think the reason for the wish is also very important, and is it coming from ego-mind or the heart? I'd say be careful of manifesting with the ego-mind (IMHO). If you manifest with love, love being the highest vibration, there is always very quick and loving results.

oK yEa,

Love and Light itb,

KoN oK YeA oK buY LoL HeHe

Norligh
23-01-2014, 02:08 AM
Back in June I sat at the lake and wrote in my journal. I spoke to my future soul mate, asked God for him. I wrote out all I wanted in a man, down to very specific "please let him love like I do." Nothing was materialist but more from a place of love. I asked for empathy and kindness and someone who would like kids and animals. In August on my 40th birthday I met my twin flame. We were born at the same time in the same place and we even look alike. He is the man I asked for in my journal. He even loves like I do. We are separated right now but I have hope we will reconnect one day. I had lessons I needed to learn and I'm learning them now. The biggest one if belief.

There is no way I didn't manifest him- oh, I wrote the qualities down on rocks with a black sharpie. I wanted to make it very permanent. The man who came to me is a geologist. He studies rocks all day.

Please do not underestimate the power (or humor) of god or the universe. I see on a daily basis what manifestation and intention can do for a person. Very real, very powerful. Keep your energy high and joyful and what you want will come to you if you ask.

Hi. Its been a while since ive posted. A lot has been going on with me offline.

I would like to hear more perspective on the idea of being able to manifest a specific person. Some people say you can't, others say you can. In the end its all about vibrational alignment.
Personally, I believe it is possible. But within reason. For example, if someone tells you that they don't want to pursue a romantic relationship with you, you can't change their feeling through manifestation. In fact, you can't change their feelings AT ALL.
But if you meet someone and there is a feeling on your end and they've remained opened to you on the surface, I believe manifesting could work. Now in the end, that person may not turn out to be what you wanted but they gave you the learning experience to know more of what you wanted.

Any thoughts?

AquarianPhoenix84
25-01-2014, 04:36 PM
Back in June I sat at the lake and wrote in my journal. I spoke to my future soul mate, asked God for him. I wrote out all I wanted in a man, down to very specific "please let him love like I do." Nothing was materialist but more from a place of love. I asked for empathy and kindness and someone who would like kids and animals. In August on my 40th birthday I met my twin flame. We were born at the same time in the same place and we even look alike. He is the man I asked for in my journal. He even loves like I do. We are separated right now but I have hope we will reconnect one day. I had lessons I needed to learn and I'm learning them now. The biggest one if belief.

There is no way I didn't manifest him- oh, I wrote the qualities down on rocks with a black sharpie. I wanted to make it very permanent. The man who came to me is a geologist. He studies rocks all day.

Please do not underestimate the power (or humor) of god or the universe. I see on a daily basis what manifestation and intention can do for a person. Very real, very powerful. Keep your energy high and joyful and what you want will come to you if you ask.

Your post makes me even more hopeful. I appreciate this post. I do have a question, after writing everything on stone, what did you do with them? did you leave there or take them with you?

Adrienne
25-01-2014, 04:48 PM

Wow, Norligh ! Awesome and even down to the writing on the stones with permanent marker and his turning out to be a geologist !

Lollypoppet
25-01-2014, 09:56 PM

That is incredible! I am trying to manifest my soulmate. I'm still in the stages of building up to asking to universe, but in terms of this topic...I strongly believe you can manifest whoever it is, your love, if you have the right thoughts and vibration and act and love in the universe, believe and trust, and just send out thoughts of positivity. :smile: i hope this helped in some way.

someguy92
25-01-2014, 10:01 PM
Well in my opinion its not that simple. Yes you can make people love you, there are many ways to do it, from simple psychological manipulation to more complicated black magic. For start dont do this, it will backfire always. And again there is this important question, is it worth in the end, all of those sacrifices you done? You will get what you want, but is it really worth it and do you need it? As said earlier, be careful what you wish for.

Than with your "dream" man or your perfect spouse, writing what you want and wishing. Again in my opinion its not that simple, yet it may be extremely simple. Yes you may attract people trough mind, yes you may alter your reality, but to an extent. As you know physical realm has...limitations. There is a thing called fate, fate is something you cannot change. You choose fate before you are born, its like your main mission, the things that will happen no matter what, the natural course of things. But than there are other minor things, that you are free to change as you please, as your hair colour, your clothes, what you eat etc. Yes you may attract partners wich you wish, but as long as you are NOT meant to be with them, as long as you dont have any kind of spiritual bond, than they will be just short affairs, flings etc. What you truly wish for, is what you wanted before you incarnated. For instance you know karmic relationships, you will have to be with that person until karma goes to zero and you will be free. Or twin flame, your other half, but again they have free will and well...they can choose not to bond with you.There are many types of relationships, but the ultimate goal of them is for you to evolve, for you to grow and be nurtured. In my experience what you truly desired, what you truly wanted and who is your perfect spouse etc. already exists, its what you are missing, its your soulmate/other half that is out there. There are many soulmates, but those you truly crave for is the one you choosed before incarnation. You are meant to be with him, but again as everyone has free will, they can deny that. Yes they will pay, pay dearly in afterlife for breaking their word, but cosmos is generous and there are other soulmates with whom you can truly bond. But its just all my opinion, it may be different.

AquarianPhoenix84
26-01-2014, 04:31 PM
OK so here is another thing that is related to the Law of Attraction and seems to be the hardest "maneuver" to do: Letting go. I have hear that Letting go is one of the best ways to have the law of attraction work in your favor so that there is no resistance. Desire is good but desperation is bad. Does anyone know anything about this and what is the best way to "let go"?

Kaere
26-01-2014, 05:03 PM
OK so here is another thing that is related to the Law of Attraction and seems to be the hardest "maneuver" to do: Letting go. I have hear that Letting go is one of the best ways to have the law of attraction work in your favor so that there is no resistance. Desire is good but desperation is bad. Does anyone know anything about this and what is the best way to "let go"?

I have found it's not so much about just 'letting go'... it's letting go with the mindset and complete and utter knowing that you already have the thing you are manifesting. If you decide to manifest something and retain the mindset of 'I want chocolate cake' then your reality will reflect that and you will remain in a state of wanting chocolate cake (and then by default not having it). Generally once you have something, the desire wanes simply because you have it. So if the state of desire is maintained then we create the reality that we don't have it (otherwise we wouldn't still be wanting it).

So... move into that space where you're already assured that you have what you want.

MidnightCrystal
28-01-2014, 03:45 AM
Not at all. But in my opinion, everything happens for a reason. If you manifest someone specific or some thing and they/it turns out to be a lemon, the Universe made it possible because there was a lesson behind it that you needed to learn. If you try to manifest someone or something and the Universe doesn't come through, the Universe is actually preparing for something better and knows what's best for you. If you manifest and it comes exactly how you like it, congrats. But everything in this life is meant to teach us. Never be afraid of manifesting. Its a gift we all have and very few of us know how to use. Never fear, the Universe knows what's best. Go ahead and manifest what you want.

If "be careful what you wish for" is true, then how could that be "best" for anybody? People say it as greater than a caution, it is more of a warning. Sometimes, it can be threatening. When it happens, how is it then justified... got a lesson in "told ya so"?

innocentwanderer
28-01-2014, 04:02 AM
I totally think you can. There are several success stories out there of people who manifested a relationship with a specific person and married him/her. It's the relationship with that specific person you want. If you sat there and visualized the person's face all day you'll bump into them randomly in public or hear someone talk about them. You want to visualize what a relationship is like with that person if that makes sense, there, if you have a general sense of who that person is you would be able to instinctively know whether or not this is what you really want.

AquarianPhoenix84
30-01-2014, 12:41 AM
If "be careful what you wish for" is true, then how could that be "best" for anybody? People say it as greater than a caution, it is more of a warning. Sometimes, it can be threatening. When it happens, how is it then justified... got a lesson in "told ya so"?

If its threatening and in your face and you don't do anything about it, then you got a lesson in "Told ya so." Sometimes, we have to experience something we want to know what we don't want in order to know what we do want. Have you ever listened to Abraham Hicks? I highly recommend you search Abraham and Esther Hicks. At first its hard to follow because of how much info is thrown at you at once but it makes sense and it will answer this question better than I can obviously. lol.

CaityBee
11-02-2014, 06:16 AM
I manifested my ex... well, you can guess how that worked out. It went well for a while, but unfortunately it actually ended up boring because it was everything that I THOUGHT I wanted. I guess it just mad everything so predictable.

LadyTerra
11-02-2014, 08:31 AM
Just because we want something--doesn't necessarily mean we should have it.

Personal Responsibility and Common Sense (IMHO) should be our guides.:wink:

Peace and Love on everyone's individual path of choice...

Blessed be...

MalloryOr
11-03-2014, 02:36 AM
Hmm I'm new here, and really interested in becoming more in touch with my spiritual side. I was abused growing up, the only child to a mother that worked two jobs, and although I always knew a lot of people, I struggled to make real connections. I'm 22 now and would like to turn around my life, I know that a lot of the negative things that happened to me growing up were not in my hands, but I do know that I have grown to have a very diminishing outlook on life, I doubt a lot, I find myself undeserving of a lot, and have bouts of depression. On the outside, to everyone I seem happy and appear as my outgoing, happy go lucky self, but on the inside I'm drowning. I've decided I really want to get into things like creating one's destiny, affirmations, and the law of attraction, because I believe a positive mind and a happy heart can bring good things into your life. I would like to know what tips you all have for someone like me that is a beginner.

As I am too, like the OP looking for love, and believe that this guy may be just as interested in me as I am in him--perhaps just unsure of my feelings towards him--so how do I manifest, or attract him into reaching out to me?

angel star
11-03-2014, 02:42 AM
hi Mallory, your situation sounds a lot like mine. I am your age and I have also had troubles in family that have pushed me out of myself and it has not been easy. I was questioning myself when I saw your post and I am being guided to write this to you. Trust that it is all a part of a larger plan. This generation of ours is learning its lessons and over the next couple of years we will be much stronger and attract a lot of prosperity into our lives . We are a wonderful generation of courage and determination . We do good and we must trust that good will come to us.

Wishing you all the very best !

MalloryOr
12-03-2014, 05:26 AM
hi Mallory, your situation sounds a lot like mine. I am your age and I have also had troubles in family that have pushed me out of myself and it has not been easy. I was questioning myself when I saw your post and I am being guided to write this to you. Trust that it is all a part of a larger plan. This generation of ours is learning its lessons and over the next couple of years we will be much stronger and attract a lot of prosperity into our lives . We are a wonderful generation of courage and determination . We do good and we must trust that good will come to us.

Wishing you all the very best !

Thank you Angel Star, I appreciate you reaching out. It's definitely not easy, but trying to be happy and hopeful is a much better option :smile:

girlsearching
21-12-2022, 06:01 AM
You can't wield anyone, if the LOA did work I'd be with my specific crushes on guys even past celebrity ones. If people were meant to be in your life they would have been already with no need to manifest them.

Redchic12
21-12-2022, 08:10 AM
Hi Mallory,

You are NOT on your own. Everyone else has gone thru similar things to you, some worse some not as much. I certainly have in my younger years. So please DONT think there is something wrong with you. It takes a lot of guts to open up about your stuff and in Doing so you have taken the first step in having a better life.IMO

I feel that it is really important to incorporate a couple of things into your life that would make YOU HAPPY or something that can give you a sense of achievement even better, before you go looking for a partner. Taking an interesting course, joining a club or hobby such as painting will lift your self esteem and confidence and gives you something to look forward to each week. Plus the added bonus of making new friends which will in turn provide a wider circle of possibilities to meet a new man.

Being happy within yourself not only makes you more attractive but lifts your vibrational field and in turn, attracts the kind of man that is at the same level.

Manifest that first and suddenly every starts to fall into place.

Hope that’s helpful.

Miss Hepburn
15-02-2023, 03:54 PM
I have something to add, that may seem odd to some.
Manifest the person YOU want to be. Watch!
The person you may have wanted to attract will be attracted to YOU!! Yay! :icon_smile: