PDA

View Full Version : I wish for information

lost wolf
18-01-2014, 06:46 AM
so I have a connection with wolves. I had many dreams ( dreaming is my way of connecting to the other side) of wolves. a written letter from a mentor with the message " your pack misses you. they come looking for you with hope of reuniting, and running through the forrests and hunting." ( I feel often a longing to run on all fours and to hunt with teeth and claws and I dislike walking on two legs I feel clumsy) but none have baffeled me the most then the dream I had were I was in my house and it was filled with wolves and when I say filled I mean I couldnt walk with out stepping on a paw or two it felt like a mass gathering. but all of a sudden this portal opened up and a large white wolf came through and this wolf was huge it was taller than I am on all fours bout the size of an elephant. but I remember the feeling of instant connection to it and I approched it and embraced it. I felt so safe and warm. like an old friend came back. thats all I can remember but I thought maybe someone here might be able to help me interpret it.

shadedragon
18-01-2014, 07:04 AM
:) I wish you luck in seeking information, one of my animal guides is a large white wolf like you describe. She used to come along when I was most afraid and we would sit together while she would explain things and help me find those feelings of safety and warmth again. I recently had a dream with her in it as well, where beings were coming to heal earth, and she was among them and had begun playing with me and my sister, and said there were more like her that had come here, who had chosen other people as well to protect.
Best wishes
~shadedragon

lost wolf
18-01-2014, 07:12 AM
haha what you have described is comforting, yet I cant help but to ask why. im a curious person. im constantly looking for answers and with answers I find more questions. I love it. I love knowing that the world is full of mystery and magic .