PDA

View Full Version : Help unlocking spiritual powers long since hidden

Aki
16-01-2014, 01:57 AM
I'm really looking for help in unlocking what powers should have. I come from a very powerful family, and I have good, strong blood. Strong enough that I know I should have something. Even my nephew and nieces have sensitivity.

My mother, and both of my sisters have had experiences, and my mother knows a fair amount about what our family has had in this area. Eight generations back, I had a grandfather who was born completely unveiled, and this is to say nothing of my mixed Native blood on both sides. It has to be there. There's too much power for there not to be.

I've been told by several people that I locked it away when I was a child, without realizing it, so now, I have nothing except far-flung deja-vu spaced 3-5 years apart.

Sorry for the rant, but I don't know if what I've been told is true, but I'd like to believe it is. I have no idea how I might even start unlocking things that are there, so I'm looking for help. Ideas, suggestions, even just encouragement would be nice. Because I would like to know --once and for all-- whether there is something there, or if I really am just spiritually retarded like I've been telling people all these years.

Sammy
16-01-2014, 03:54 PM
Hello :)

Power is on many levels, being able to breathe is a power and can even have sub levels of attributes to our spiritual growth. My point is you have power whether its your full potential or not. Try to harness the power you already control, learn how to use what you know to the next level. As well as increase what is you do know. When your brain decides you are ready for more it will let you know.

Aki
16-01-2014, 09:34 PM
Thanks. I guess I can try that. Not really sure how, but it's like Mr. Miyagi said: "First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature rule, Daniel-san, not mine."

silent whisper
16-01-2014, 09:43 PM
I'm really looking for help in unlocking what powers should have. I come from a very powerful family, and I have good, strong blood. Strong enough that I know I should have something. Even my nephew and nieces have sensitivity.

My mother, and both of my sisters have had experiences, and my mother knows a fair amount about what our family has had in this area. Eight generations back, I had a grandfather who was born completely unveiled, and this is to say nothing of my mixed Native blood on both sides. It has to be there. There's too much power for there not to be.

I've been told by several people that I locked it away when I was a child, without realizing it, so now, I have nothing except far-flung deja-vu spaced 3-5 years apart.

Sorry for the rant, but I don't know if what I've been told is true, but I'd like to believe it is. I have no idea how I might even start unlocking things that are there, so I'm looking for help. Ideas, suggestions, even just encouragement would be nice. Because I would like to know --once and for all-- whether there is something there, or if I really am just spiritually retarded like I've been telling people all these years.

Once you become aware of a *knowing* in you in the greater space of connection in the way your viewing here, the revealing or opening each space comes through the passage of choice and pathways you choose to awaken and remember these gifts. I started my own path through a conscious healing path to unblock my emotional binds, I then went onto do healing modalties,like reiki and kiniesology, meditation and much more. There is much in the world to join up with and find like minded souls and courses to awaken your own gifts. Finding what resonates with you is your purpose. Once you connect to people or anything like I mentioned, you allow yourself to connect and build understanding through an external means of your internal gifts..(meditation of course is more internal awakening space). But there are many ways you can find remember these gifts..Its a process that you now seem ready for..As you listen and connect what you need will arise now..so step by step it will awaken.

Aki
16-01-2014, 10:39 PM
I never thought about it that way. I thought I was just getting greedy, and needy... that I was trying to grasp at things that I shouldn't have, just to that I can feel like I belong. Thank you. That actually helped settle a bit of my heart.

silent whisper
16-01-2014, 10:49 PM
I never thought about it that way. I thought I was just getting greedy, and needy... that I was trying to grasp at things that I shouldn't have, just to that I can feel like I belong. Thank you. That actually helped settle a bit of my heart.

Building on that knowing you already are feeling is just knowing who you are
at an unconscious level of realization waiting to come into experience to be realized in some way for this life..
Remembering who you are and what you are, opens the potential of you now to create a life around this knowing..which is very special for anyone.

To embrace you fully as you know yourself to be only requires belief in yourself. I am glad your heart settled, their is nothing greedy in awakening to yourself..

Aki
17-01-2014, 12:03 AM
I know that I shouldn't feel greedy, but I've always been told "NO!" on so many things in my life, that when I try to do something that could make me feel complete, it makes me feel like a grabby child in a toy aisle.

silent whisper
17-01-2014, 04:08 AM
Yes just being ok with all that you feel in you and giving yourself permission is all you need do..when your ready.

Aki
17-01-2014, 07:18 AM
Okay. I'll get there eventually. Thanks.

Adept
18-01-2014, 07:16 PM
I don't personally believe magick is in the blood, but the key word is "believe"...

As far as unlocking your power, I thin a good first step is recognizing that you are using magick, every second of every day. Everyone has and uses this power, only the magician recognizes it. When you create this thread you performed a complex ritual requiring billions of processes that caused change to the universe based soley on your desire to do so. Pat yourself on the back and keep it up.