PDA

View Full Version : Healing Hands

visionfriend
10-11-2005, 10:41 AM
I was awakened to my spirituality five or so years ago when a medium came into my life and offered to repair my broken aura, she did so with a careful hand , strong, gentle mind and gave me the power to gain spiritual independence.
Since that day I have become open to crystal therapy and healing and use this every day on loved ones around me, the area I am most interested in though is lay healing as I know I carry great power in my hands. I have eased pain and stress with certain palm techniques but now I feel lost and seek guidance and support, i look forward greatly to reading and experiencing accounts of healing hands, everyone has the power!

Ancestral
10-11-2005, 11:16 PM
Here is a book you may want to try, THE HEALING ENERGY OF YOUR HANDS
by Bradford, Michael. There is a sight that has many good book on the metaphysical and I have gotten good books from them. It is http://www.onespirit.com and hope this helps.

bfogg
18-11-2005, 10:08 PM
I am a healer,I do Reiki and am a Master, but sounds like you are a wonderful healer on your own. Just be sure you don't use your own energy to heal it can deplete you and make you really tired and depressed.
If I can help let me know.
Hugs
Bon