PDA

View Full Version : How do you protect yourself from entity attachments?

Roselove
12-11-2010, 10:02 PM
I am in a low state my life has fallen apart I am trying my best to heal what has transpired over time and think postive but unfornately can't completely get rid of the negative emotions, I also suffer from ptsd, anxiety and depression, I am doing healing work but I still feel depleted and drained..

This year I have already been told twice I had entities attached to me.. I am so FRIGHTENED.. they make me feel miserable and hopeless and worry about how they influence thoughts.. i have tried smudging, sea salt, light invovactions, praying to Angels. unfornately one was still there

I can't sleep at night I am so frightened by them.. I need things to get better in my life and not worse and I'm afraid of them coming back and messing with my energy again

thanks

Moon Willow
12-11-2010, 10:21 PM
Hey Rosewater, sorry it's me again. I just feel a little compelled to help you I guess as I have been through alot of the things you have - ptsd, anxiety and depression as well as the things which come along and just wanted to know there is a way out. (Feel free to tell me to hit the road Jack if I'm annoying you too much).

I had a similar situation as you and I learnt to get Archangel Michael to use his sword to cut any attachments that aren't suppose to be there, to send love to all those involved and then imagine myself surrounded in beautiful white/gold light and filling up all the gaps where the cords were. Once you ask for help with your angels you then just have to trust them. I now do this as a daily routine - cleanse my aura, then cut any cords, and surround myself in loving light.

Like I also said in another post I ended up just getting fiesty and saying "go away" and knowing that I am in control of me and entity attachments are not part of my reality!

I know it's hard to do, but try and put all that energy that is going into fear into trust and courage. I did little things like keeping my light on at night if I needed to, or taking a talisman to bed with me or anything that would help me to feel brave and in control, and eventually I started to believe what I kept affirming to myself and things just got better and better from there.

Again, little things, one step at a time and try to raise your vibrations - just smile, or dance or go for a walk in nature. Sending you lots and lots of love and support and I know you can get through this!

Love, light and blessings,
Moony:hug:

Sangress
12-11-2010, 10:45 PM
I find some questions are good to consider when you want to set aside negative emotions....etc

Have you tried talking to the entities/spirits and asked them why they are hanging about?

Have you tried to figure out why they make you feel uncomfortable?

Have you tried befriending these spirits?

Also, were you aware of these spirits before others told you of their existence?

I've had plenty of beings effecting me badly for a reason, and usually as soon as that reason is understood, a more positive outlet is sought by the spirit, and, in turn, myself.

In the past, I've suffered from exactly the same conditions as you, Rosewater. (As well as a fair few rarer and severe kinds too.)

I'm sure you'll overcome a lot of things associated with such things. I can tell your strong and stubborn from the way you write, which is pretty much all you need to get through this kind of thing. Heh.

As for protection...I have a few suggestions. A lot of these are also tied in with understanding too. I'm a firm believer that knowledge brings safety to the person who holds it.

- Energetic Shields
- Meditation for a calm mind.
- Keeping physical health better than good, because the physical effects the spiritual and emotional aspects of living too.
- As much time as you can give for doing things that you enjoy.
- Writing in a Journal or Diary is good, because you can find repeated behaviors of spirits (or yourself) that could be fueling negativity.
- Music, everyone loves music and it's great for a distraction or to calm raw nerves or amp up your energy too.

If anything, I would strongly suggest communicating with these spirits in some form, even though they scare you, because they might want your help, and in turn, they might be able to help you too.

Hope that helps you out. Good Luck!

Enya
12-11-2010, 10:51 PM
Totally agree, MoonWillow. If I feel anything around me which isn't mine, I tell it to take a hike! That includes my own doubts and fears... a good visual tool is to imagine grabbing them by the throat and squeezing, like in a cartoon. :D

Shabda
12-11-2010, 11:16 PM
try using Love, in the Name of whatever you consider to be the highest aspect of Divinity...also, do this often, and daily...the negative doesnt necessarily respond immediately, and will often try to appear unaffected, but this is a "show", egotism, these things have an ego too, simply keep it up, and it WILL work, nothing can attach to you without your allowing it to do so, remember that...

Moon Willow
12-11-2010, 11:35 PM
try using Love, in the Name of whatever you consider to be the highest aspect of Divinity...also, do this often, and daily...the negative doesnt necessarily respond immediately, and will often try to appear unaffected, but this is a "show", egotism, these things have an ego too, simply keep it up, and it WILL work, nothing can attach to you without your allowing it to do so, remember that...

Perfectly said Shabda!:hug3:

Rumar
13-11-2010, 12:00 AM
Dudette, almost everyone I know has entities there following them around like no tomorrow, but that doesn't mean they're dangerous or evil. They had some form of past with them, maybe these entities have a past with you too.

Roselove
13-11-2010, 12:27 AM
Moonwillow - no ofcourse not I really appreciate your help! your advice is always welcome :)

Sangress - I am afraid of them bc of intereference, once i was told i couldn't get onto my computer for session bc of them, then this time energy frozen (that one bc of my own personal pain) I was told when we are in low states or have light they are attracted to us and can attah to our aura. And no I was never aware of their existence prior to being told earlier this year and ever since then I have been traumatized.

shabada thank you i will try that have prayed to Angels before without much luck though worry it won't work

Rumar - I'm not sure I was told they are lower and they effect my energy also frightened by the thought of possesions or anything influencing my thoughts

Rumar
13-11-2010, 12:39 AM
Rumar - I'm not sure I was told they are lower and they effect my energy also frightened by the thought of possesions or anything influencing my thoughts
Hold on, you're afraid because they could possess you? That's it? Possession is a very easy thing to avoid and a very difficult feat to perform. The whole possession thing is a way to scare you whether it's from them or from you. From what I've gathered, it's your own fears and they're just using it to get your attention more, you need to remember that they want ATTENTION, the more attention they have the more they're here in our reality.

Rah nam
13-11-2010, 12:52 AM
I am in a low state my life has fallen apart I am trying my best to heal what has transpired over time and think positive but unfortunately can't completely get rid of the negative emotions, I also suffer from ptsd, anxiety and depression, I am doing healing work but I still feel depleted and drained..

This year I have already been told twice I had entities attached to me.. I am so FRIGHTENED.. they make me feel miserable and hopeless and worry about how they influence thoughts.. i have tried smudging, sea salt, light invocations, praying to Angels. unfornately one was still there

I can't sleep at night I am so frightened by them.. I need things to get better in my life and not worse and I'm afraid of them coming back and messing with my energy again

thanks

The question is not, how can I protect myself from entities attaching to me, but rather how can I raise my energy, so no enties will be able to attach my me?

The focus always has to be within oneself.

Rumar
13-11-2010, 01:03 AM
The question is not, how can I protect myself from entities attaching to me, but rather how can I raise my energy, so no enties will be able to attach my me?

The focus always has to be within oneself.
Perhaps raise and fluctuate your energy so that you two merge up enough to be conjoined? That'd be an interesting tale.