PDA

View Full Version : Vibrations very strong right now and its going to hit a point

tabane27
14-01-2014, 12:17 AM
I've been having cycles of vibrations since the end of 2012. They rush up my body and vibrate for days, then builds up in my pelvic which drives me crazy. It eventually shoots up my spine and have a OBE.
The vibrations then chill out and my psychic abilities as well as memory grows. Things become more physical and each experience eventually prices together, in baby steps:hug2: though.
Each cycle has been stronger since it started, there's been things put infront to face upto that I refused and forced to deal with, this resulting in vibrations to start up and cycle begins.
I've reached a cycle which has begun and very clear what I am forced to deal with. The vibrations have begun but there strong and the thing I'm facing is hard. I'm dragging my butt through it for myself.
This time it feels very strong and kind of feel not ready for it physically, and what should expect when it reaches a point

silent whisper
14-01-2014, 02:52 AM
Yes there is that level that goes deeper and its harder to walk through as I learned, but holding faith that this is all awakening you to become the best you can be, helps to stay in hope.

When you say not ready physically, do you mean you don't feel strong enough to hold the energies?

When I was walking through these levels a few years ago..someone shared, we never get more than we can handle..so holding onto that strength that you can do it helps..x

tabane27
14-01-2014, 03:15 AM
Yes i don't feel strong enough to hold the energies, i get very drained to the point towards a cycle i feel as if iv been beaten to a pulp. Every muscle in my body aches and vibrates.

My guide did say to me im given only what i can handle, me on the inside knows this but on the outside i feel like im dying.

shadedragon
14-01-2014, 03:27 AM
:hug2:
Have you ever just leaned into them and sat with the feeling?
Also, a very good way of handling these- practice keeping your tongue against the roof of your mouth. This opens up certain areas that let the energies just slip out rather than building up or rushing up and kicking you out of your body. Try to for a while and let us know how it goes. I used to have something like this, and as I've practiced that it had completely gone away, but my tongue stays on the roof of my mouth because if I stop that for a while, my energy builds up and goes nuts.
Also, you can look into techniques to release energy, but that is by far the most effective habit I have picked up, and I have read it many places while looking for an outlet

tabane27
14-01-2014, 03:47 AM
Thanks will try that and see how it goes

CrystalSong
14-01-2014, 05:02 PM
Add grounding excersises to your routine, they act like a lightening rod sending excessive energies and charge into the earth.

Black stones like obsidian, hematite, black tourmoline do the same. Keep one in a pocket or wear a necklace, pendant etc of them. Keep one near your place of meditation also. It makes the energies much more managable and your won't fatigue so much.

Don't work with quartz until your in control of the energies as they act as an amphilferer and boost the energies. A crystal ball will blow your brains out until you've learned energy management skills.

If you are having trouble with sending shocks into your mouth with energy flying off your tongue tip, then put your tongue on the roof of your mouth.

Make sure chakras are all open also so the energy can cycle through your entire auric field, not just inside the body. Allowing the energy to circulate inside the auric field charges the field and and also makes the energy available for later where it can be used to rechage the body. Concider it both an energy storage device and a local charge disapator.

Thinking in terms of voltage, capacity, and current are helpful for understanding and developing a mental contruct for dealing with the subtle energies.