PDA

View Full Version : heart chakra opening

umbridge
13-01-2014, 10:00 PM
Heart chakra opening and growing process does not end..
I have an ichy feeling in my heart chakra.. I wonder how long does it last?:icon_frown: Does any of you know?

Lots of light and love!

A human Being
14-01-2014, 11:33 AM
Heart chakra opening and growing process does not end..
I have an ichy feeling in my heart chakra.. I wonder how long does it last?:icon_frown: Does any of you know?

Lots of light and love!
I don't know, but I imagine there's no hard-and-fast rule, and it differs from person to person.

When you feel the itch, try giving the heart chakra your full attention - attention's a very powerful thing. Your mind may well wander (I know mine's often like a fidgety child who can't stay still for more than a few seconds), but it gets easier with time and patience.

umbridge
14-01-2014, 02:53 PM
ok, thanks a lot!

Kaere
15-01-2014, 01:05 AM
If you're good at visualizing, you can sit quietly and imagine yourself wiping away any itchy or achiness... I like to visualize a pure white cloth and I use it to 'shine' the chakra, keep it bright, gentle, and steady. Create a beam of white light going through the body from crown through root, make the white energy flow gently... this really does help with any aching, I have found.

Gem
15-01-2014, 01:46 AM
ok, thanks a lot!

It is an itch isn't it, and basically, it's there. It'll change all by itself and you don't have to do anything... but you can if you want. :smile:

umbridge
15-01-2014, 03:00 AM
It is an itch isn't it, and basically, it's there. It'll change all by itself and you don't have to do anything... but you can if you want. :smile:

Yes, its a feeling which reminding me that its there :) Its not a bad feeling. But I can feel it.

umbridge
15-01-2014, 03:00 AM
If you're good at visualizing, you can sit quietly and imagine yourself wiping away any itchy or achiness... I like to visualize a pure white cloth and I use it to 'shine' the chakra, keep it bright, gentle, and steady. Create a beam of white light going through the body from crown through root, make the white energy flow gently... this really does help with any aching, I have found.

Thank you so much for your advice!:hug2: