PDA

View Full Version : Merge or dissolve?

loopylucid
12-01-2014, 09:34 PM
:hug2: I could go on for hours but essentially what id like to hear about your experiences has to do with this, ego, soul and humanity, do you see your ego as something you dissolve to enter back to your soul, with knowledge of experience and being, or is ego and soul separate and needing to merge? to be distinguished and treated appropriately :) to be merged more than dissolved?
All thought welcome :) Any confusions understood! hehehe! Just ask I will try and explain!
Loopy :)

Mr Interesting
12-01-2014, 11:27 PM
I think it's be both and neither at the same time.

It's like when we're above and beyond we're also below and within, and all points/non-points between but we come back and we need some way to describe what it was/ what it is and while one set does the job so does it's opposite. And so we gotta live with and properly orientate towards this inability to describe but at the same time kinda still have to describe it all.

I'm finding, because I do it all within meditation and then let the feeling percolate out into the non-meditative... which is becoming more meditative, that I kind of set myself in a place where I'm conscious and non thinking and letting the feelings of a whole body that isn't physical come in... but that to get to formlessness I have to lift away from the intention I have to be formless and the best way to describe it is forgetting I'm me.

While this is happening I feel what might be called shifts. These shifts kind of correspond to shifting gears somehow, as if the revs are high enough within one state to then drop into the next... but again words are so lacking, and if anything (and I've yet to research this) I'm feeling that the brain waves change from alpha (normal) into beta, then delta and eventually into gamma... haven't gotten to gamma for a while but can usually depend of delta where the body feeling dissolves and I'm just plain old undefined feeling without thought, no time or space.

A video I found on youtube goes along way, for me, in describing the steps. It's kinda comical the phrases used but I like that.

stargates and angels... really? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utPict770gU)

somnium
12-01-2014, 11:37 PM
I see like drops of an ocean. We come from the ocean and divide from it, accumilating and growing, and once again we recede back into the ocean. Life a sea of collective consciousness.

Maguru
13-01-2014, 12:15 AM
:hug2: I could go on for hours but essentially what id like to hear about your experiences has to do with this, ego, soul and humanity, do you see your ego as something you dissolve to enter back to your soul, with knowledge of experience and being, or is ego and soul separate and needing to merge? to be distinguished and treated appropriately :) to be merged more than dissolved?
All thought welcome :) Any confusions understood! hehehe! Just ask I will try and explain!
When I become aware of 'ego' thoughts and actions, they usually dissolve. I don't know if it affects my soul but it does free up my humanity.

Rah nam
13-01-2014, 01:30 AM
To me, body/mind = ego.
Body/mind/spirit complex = personality
Spirit and soul are not the same but connected. The soul which is consciousness experiences through the spirit, which is an energy construct that, if it incarnates connects with the physical body.

Gracey
13-01-2014, 01:41 AM
I would not want my ego to dissolve because I like to be aware of life. The word ego means "I or self". Take ego away and you take yourself away. I don't wanna be a borg.

silent whisper
13-01-2014, 02:24 AM

We are already whole. Remembering that is only about letting go of what doesn't resonate or doesn't align to that *whole self* from past perceptions and emotional ideas....The healthy ego that allows the I to exist without attachment or conditioning feels more in alignment with my own resonation of being. Whatever you once were is integrated into the *whole* knowing, so that separation often spoke about is really just experiences and feelings transformed to support you in a more opened way of living..Open to it all..it is already all there..:)

God-Like
13-01-2014, 07:55 AM

Hi Loops .

If one relates the ego to an aspect of self identification then there is someone present in order to relate . If there is no-one to identify or relate too then where has the ego gone .

Some say it dissolves which I can relate too but it's like the self and the world we know that no longer exists ..

When something dissolves like the ego then what is left .

The ego I would say always remains to be for as long as there is someone that can entertain it .

If there is no one to entertain it then it perhaps just no longer is rather than it just simply dissolves ..

x daz x

Gem
13-01-2014, 08:03 AM

The ego part of the psyche develops after birth as a person regulates their primal impulses in order to adapt to society.

Miss Hepburn
13-01-2014, 12:54 PM
Hi Loops .

If one relates the ego to an aspect of self identification then there is someone present in order to relate . If there is no-one to identify or relate too then where has the ego gone .

Some say it dissolves which I can relate too but it's like the self and the world we know that no longer exists ..

The ego I would say always remains to be for as long as there is someone that can entertain it .

If there is no one to entertain it then it perhaps just no longer is rather than it just simply dissolves ..

x daz x
I liked this post very much, God like.
And many others above.
:smile:

loopylucid
14-01-2014, 10:04 AM
:hug2: to you all, Thankyou for these great reply everyone i appreciate it muchly, i guess this came from a rather interesting/confusing conversation i had the other day with someone, it was questioning wether ego and soul are not intrinsic of each other, that infact a human body and an ego can survive without a soul and often do, which gave across an idea of the ego and soul being seperate, described it like the ego could dissolve or merge into what i guess described here would be seen as a healthy ego, but it make no impact on the soul or higher self as this is not, how shall i say, basically loosing ego, accepting it, dissolving it whichever you do is not what people view it as alot of the time as a kind of vechile to journey to our higher selves, that needs something else. that the soul is infact choosing which body to flow through and that at any point that choice can be taken back, a soul can leave a body like half way through its human life span and that body would remain intact without it, ie that wouldnt mean death, and that its function would then come directly and only from ego.... allbeit wether that manages to be healthy or unhealthy.. it raised some interesting questions on the function as often seen for dissolving, merging, accepting, loosing or just plain not being aware of with our ego's and what is it we strive towards for this? Purely to aid our human life in feelings and love or is it seen as a spiritual practice to aid spiritual development, the whole awaken our soul aspect. I know the language i use here is limited so please take it loosely as a meagre intepretation of explanation! I know we are not seperated in the bigger space of things but its only way i can get to describe what this convo kinda meant here in any similarity of meaning atall! Language is my biggest hindrance!
I guess the conversation as does happen with me sometimes, kicked up alot of thoughts on how we view things and made me curious how other people see these things, as always grateful for you replys and responses :)

CrystalSong
14-01-2014, 03:49 PM
Great questions Loopy!

For me ego is unescapable, suspendable yes, but complelely inescapable - No. Not while the spirit is still inhabiting the body.

Nor should it be, someone still has to drive the car, get the bills paid and generally care for the body whiles its still in the 3D construct.

So maybe 'merger' is a better word, no that's not it either - 'Compartmentalization' is the better word.

Ego now knows its not and can't be in charge of everything, it knows it's not the totality of the Self and it's illusion of being so has dissolved. However it is the personification of the Higher Self into the 3D realms, and ego/personality is the operating system for the corporeal world.

That makes ego very useful, however - ONLY to the extend it's abilities with brain and opposable thumbs operate in concert with Higher Self to explore, grow and expereince.

Mr Interesting
14-01-2014, 07:48 PM
I've been looking at the idea of brain wave speed measurements lately.

I've gotten to the point where I'd kinda figured it out to suit me, after having it come up as a memory of something I might have read or heard, then did some browsing on what others think or have determined.

Theres the scientific thing where they actually measure the speed of the brainwaves of people as normal right through to deep meditation and those researchers have from the totally scientific through to a kind of set of ideas which are a mix of the scientific and the ideas of those who are meditating.

Then, almost on the other end, is the ideas of the meditators using the speeds of brainwaves as a set of baselines for the own interpretations.

While this is going on some ideas about time and speed have been added to the mix so in a sense it might add to the confusion if trying to get an authoritative set truths but it's also the messy everything thrown in that all our lives tend to be.

So coming back to the subject at hand I'd say that the consciousness alone, watcher as it were within it's own quiet, is initially, in what the consciousness is conscious of, separate from a greater consciousness but is in the process of merging with that greater consciousness.

And then the ego, which is within the realm of mind and identity within the reality of time and space in it's most grounded state, isn't so much dissolving as it might be transforming into a more fluid interpretive process.

Actually that makes sense to me as the word dissolving isn't about disappearing as it is about immersion into another medium less dense.

Papa Bear
14-01-2014, 11:59 PM
Hi Mr I,
So coming back to the subject at hand I'd say that the consciousness alone, watcher as it were within it's own quiet, is initially, in what the consciousness is conscious of, separate from a greater consciousness but is in the process of merging with that greater consciousness.

And then the ego, which is within the realm of mind and identity within the reality of time and space in it's most grounded state, isn't so much dissolving as it might be transforming into a more fluid interpretive process.

Actually that makes sense to me as the word dissolving isn't about disappearing as it is about immersion into another medium less dense.
I like your translation of the process, as I read, my own reflection seemed to be covered by your own insightfulness. As that other `medium` in my terms of reference, would be more ethereal in nature. The ego/self naturally finds itself released in more ethereal elements of experiential awareness. As harmonizing within more than self, has less need of ego/I association.

Hi loppy,

To my understanding the soul is a term of reference, associating with the ethereal subtle/body/nature of being. And as such cannot be separate from the manifest element of body/mind, which reflects its effect as that subtle/body/nature, while life vibrates within that body/mind.

While self, associates with individuality, ego has meaning. But when self becomes what it shares sameness with, then the nature of experiential awareness is more ethereal in nature. And that associates more with interconnectivity, than an individuality of presence or priority, while consciousness observes.

silent whisper
15-01-2014, 12:09 AM

I've gotten to the point where I'd kinda figured it out to suit me, after having it come up as a memory of something I might have read or heard, then did some browsing on what others think or have determined.

Theres the scientific thing where they actually measure the speed of the brainwaves of people as normal right through to deep meditation and those researchers have from the totally scientific through to a kind of set of ideas which are a mix of the scientific and the ideas of those who are meditating.

Then, almost on the other end, is the ideas of the meditators using the speeds of brainwaves as a set of baselines for the own interpretations.

While this is going on some ideas about time and speed have been added to the mix so in a sense it might add to the confusion if trying to get an authoritative set truths but it's also the messy everything thrown in that all our lives tend to be.

Yes I agree, more in alignment with the natural state of flow

Actually that makes sense to me as the word dissolving isn't about
disappearing as it is about immersion into another medium less dense.

IsleWalker
15-01-2014, 01:33 AM
Loop--

I guess I have a hard time with the idea that an ego can exist without a soul. IDK how you define soul--if you see it as the same as spirit. But whatever that life-giving Universal energetic source is (which I call soul)--I don't see that an ego could exist without one.

You may look at some people and feel that they are not connected to their soul at all. I just think they have shut it out or buried it--but it isn't gone, just dormant.

So for me, like Crystal said, ego is required of human existence. And soul gives the human body life. Once that terminates, life terminates.

Of course I have no proof of these things. The belief comes mostly from those "I-could-have-died-but-I-didn't" stories and the "He-shouldn't-have-died-but-he did" ones, which lead me to believe that life doesn't exist without soul.

So--what was the question?? Duh :confused: I get so confused in all this!!

Lora

Rah nam
15-01-2014, 06:20 AM
There is such thing as a soulless construct. In my understanding, soul and spirit are not the same.
If one is able to construct energy that can mimic a spiritual construct, and connect this to the body/mind, then you have a soulless construct.
There are many on this planet.

loopylucid
15-01-2014, 08:24 AM
Im gonna come back to answer these later today I have dentist unfortunately booo!!
But this idea came from a conversation I had with someone, its not my idea, But it interests me as its not a concept I had ever thought of before and it challenges a lot of things, thoughts, concepts ideas etc, I cant say I don't find it all a little confusing how it was put, but as Rah has said this guy who spoke to me bout it isnt on his own! and im not sure how long this idea has been about Rah? Ive only just very recently come across it, could you explain more how you feel and think about it Rah? As im trying to explain it from a kinda third party point of view which means im not probably making a very good job of it hahaha!
Loopy

loopylucid
15-01-2014, 10:48 AM
I see like drops of an ocean. We come from the ocean and divide from it, accumilating and growing, and once again we recede back into the ocean. Life a sea of collective consciousness.
:hug3: Somnuim, lovely analogy ty for that, So i am guessing for you out of the two ways of explaining it i gave, it would be more merging?
Thanks for taking time to reply :wink:
Loopy

loopylucid
15-01-2014, 10:49 AM
When I become aware of 'ego' thoughts and actions, they usually dissolve. I don't know if it affects my soul but it does free up my humanity.
:hug3: Maguru, ty for replying, i know the words i am having to use arent great but im glad the subtle differences im trying to imply are getting thru a little, i love words but i also find them such a hinderance! When you say you dont know if it affects your soul, could you explain a little more on that?

loopylucid
15-01-2014, 10:52 AM
To me, body/mind = ego.
Body/mind/spirit complex = personality
Spirit and soul are not the same but connected. The soul which is consciousness experiences through the spirit, which is an energy construct that, if it incarnates connects with the physical body.
:hug3: Rah, as i said in my previous post above, im very interested to hear more on your thoughts about soul being not connected, like i said this is a new topic to me and im super curious about it all after the conversation i had!
Loopy

loopylucid
15-01-2014, 10:54 AM
I would not want my ego to dissolve because I like to be aware of life. The word ego means "I or self". Take ego away and you take yourself away. I don't wanna be a borg.
:hug3: Hi Gracey ty for your reply, great artwork by the way! I understand what your saying i think, So for you its merging if you had to pick out from the two words used? Or more a case of you do no more than accept your ego as part of who you are, a bit like SW said more towards maintaining a healthy ego than merging or dissolving one?
Loopy

loopylucid
15-01-2014, 10:56 AM
We are already whole. Remembering that is only about letting go of what doesn't resonate or doesn't align to that *whole self* from past perceptions and emotional ideas....The healthy ego that allows the I to exist without attachment or conditioning feels more in alignment with my own resonation of being. Whatever you once were is integrated into the *whole* knowing, so that separation often spoke about is really just experiences and feelings transformed to support you in a more opened way of living..Open to it all..it is already all there..:)
:hug3: Hey SW, so a bit like Gracey, its neither, its more intergrating the ego for how shall i say, all it is, working towards making it a healthy ego and then accepting it as part of all you are?
Loopy

loopylucid
15-01-2014, 11:03 AM
Hi Loops .

x daz x

:hug3: Hey Daz, Yeps i see what your saying here! I guess dissolving was the closest i could come to explaining how something which was, no longer is, but that it doesnt die as such, but more dissolves, i know the difference is very very subtle :) For some its not about either of those things either which is cool, merging or dissolving and is just accepting, which is what interests me its various different purposes to people, is it there to be tamed or dissolved, to acknowledge and intergrate or to say goodbye to/let go off etc, whats its purpose for then also, where does it lead in peoples ideas of things, what doing/achieving that encounters for us, see i am going on again but i guess its just a never ending topic, much like the human vechile not needing a soul to function here, will end up being a huge topic for my curiousitys to i bet hahaha!

loopylucid
15-01-2014, 11:47 AM
The ego part of the psyche develops after birth as a person regulates their primal impulses in order to adapt to society.
:hug3: Hey Gem, awww i love babies, so pure! So what do you feel about the ego in terms of how we use it and its purpose? What we supposed to do with it if anything? Its something we develop to live in society and then spend our adult lives thinking wether to try and get rid of in order to live in a healthy society?
Loopy

loopylucid
15-01-2014, 11:50 AM
I liked this post very much, God like.
And many others above.
:smile:
:hug3: Hey miss Hepburn, any thoughts to add? :smile:
Loopy

loopylucid
15-01-2014, 11:55 AM
Great questions Loopy!

For me ego is unescapable, suspendable yes, but complelely inescapable - No. Not while the spirit is still inhabiting the body.

Nor should it be, someone still has to drive the car, get the bills paid and generally care for the body whiles its still in the 3D construct.

So maybe 'merger' is a better word, no that's not it either - 'Compartmentalization' is the better word.

Ego now knows its not and can't be in charge of everything, it knows it's not the totality of the Self and it's illusion of being so has dissolved. However it is the personification of the Higher Self into the 3D realms, and ego/personality is the operating system for the corporeal world.

That makes ego very useful, however - ONLY to the extend it's abilities with brain and opposable thumbs operate in concert with Higher Self to explore, grow and expereince.

:hug3: Hey Crystal!! So its more intergrating it into its kind of pecking order if you like (crass terminology i apologise!), not letting it rule, but letting it be none the less? Sorry if ive misunderstood i do that alot bare with me! So once soul leaves its death? Can ego operate here on earth without a soul attached viably?
Loopy

God-Like
15-01-2014, 11:59 AM
:hug3: Hey Daz, Yeps i see what your saying here! I guess dissolving was the closest i could come to explaining how something which was, no longer is, but that it doesnt die as such, but more dissolves, i know the difference is very very subtle :) For some its not about either of those things either which is cool, merging or dissolving and is just accepting, which is what interests me its various different purposes to people, is it there to be tamed or dissolved, to acknowledge and intergrate or to say goodbye to/let go off etc, whats its purpose for then also, where does it lead in peoples ideas of things, what doing/achieving that encounters for us, see i am going on again but i guess its just a never ending topic, much like the human vechile not needing a soul to function here, will end up being a huge topic for my curiousitys to i bet hahaha!

Hey loops :)

It is interesting to hear of how others perceive things for sure . I would say at times the very same thing is being said but it's only the interpretation of that sameness and the way that interpretation is expressed that creates difference .

If the water of a puddle dissolves into the atmosphere then the water still remains to be but in a different form .. does the ego dissolve into a different form within mind .

If it does and is not recognised whom would know it is there, for there needs a self to know and for the self to know there needs an ego present . lol .

This is my angle as to why it simply no longer Is ... to dissolve I would say it still remains to be in some shape or form ..

x dazzle x

loopylucid
15-01-2014, 12:04 PM

:hug3: Mr I! Im so glad you got what i meant about dissolving, if i had said it like that it might of been alot clearer to all! You see when i thought of what words to use i imagined a tablet in water .. dissolving, it doesnt as such disappear or die etc it is in its own right still there, but transformed.. so thankyou muchly for that! Intergrating just didnt seem to fit what i was trying to get across. I watched a couple of things lately, one where a huge study was done on brain scanning and neuroscience stuff, im not to up on it but this guy had worked out that, when there is a problem, even a mental one, holes as such appear in our brains, they also claim to of worked out a way to fill them back up again, but with things which often dont get brain scans such as mental health issues etc, they found that working with medications related to the specific area which showed on the scan as this 'hole' meant far more effective treatment, he said that to treat anythng without looking at the brain was one of the biggest mistakes weve made in terms of getting accurate pointers in his opinion, to right treatments. Reason i say all this is because im going off on a tangent as im brains overloading with to much info hahaha!
So onto the next part of these curiousitys, what do you think of the guys ideas i speak of in post 11?
Loopy

loopylucid
15-01-2014, 12:16 PM
Hi Mr I,

I like your translation of the process, as I read, my own reflection seemed to be covered by your own insightfulness. As that other `medium` in my terms of reference, would be more ethereal in nature. The ego/self naturally finds itself released in more ethereal elements of experiential awareness. As harmonizing within more than self, has less need of ego/I association.

Hi loppy,

To my understanding the soul is a term of reference, associating with the ethereal subtle/body/nature of being. And as such cannot be separate from the manifest element of body/mind, which reflects its effect as that subtle/body/nature, while life vibrates within that body/mind.

While self, associates with individuality, ego has meaning. But when self becomes what it shares sameness with, then the nature of experiential awareness is more ethereal in nature. And that associates more with interconnectivity, than an individuality of presence or priority, while consciousness observes.
:hug3: Papabear!! :) I love to hear thoughts on this :) and glad Mr I managed to interpret what i was trying to say far more eloquently! As i said this went onto some interesting discussions about soul not always being present in our human vechile, how do you feel about that? That its not possible? The idea confuses&intrigues me so i thought id pop it out there ;) Great to seeya back on the boards btw :)
Loopy

loopylucid
15-01-2014, 12:23 PM
Loop--

I guess I have a hard time with the idea that an ego can exist without a soul. IDK how you define soul--if you see it as the same as spirit. But whatever that life-giving Universal energetic source is (which I call soul)--I don't see that an ego could exist without one.

You may look at some people and feel that they are not connected to their soul at all. I just think they have shut it out or buried it--but it isn't gone, just dormant.

So for me, like Crystal said, ego is required of human existence. And soul gives the human body life. Once that terminates, life terminates.

Of course I have no proof of these things. The belief comes mostly from those "I-could-have-died-but-I-didn't" stories and the "He-shouldn't-have-died-but-he did" ones, which lead me to believe that life doesn't exist without soul.

So--what was the question?? Duh :confused: I get so confused in all this!!

Lora
:hug3: Lora!! :) you know me i do struggle sometimes to get out what im trying to ask!! but infact youve answered all of it anyways! Basically i was asking wether we merge or dissolve ego, Mr I explains the dissolve part best to what i was trying to explain, or indeed if we do nothing but accept it and maintain it healthy if you like, Or indeed daz's thoughts on how it just no longer is, All great thoughts :) I then am basically curious what people thought about this guys idea, post 11, That infact not all human vechiles have a soul, it goes into more detail in that post about what he was saying but again youve explained how you feel in terms of soul giving life and once gone, life terminates, he feels very differently about that and it got my head curious! Searching around a little more and without much effort on it, its actually something alot of people feel and its something id never even contemplated, hence the post! :)

IsleWalker
15-01-2014, 01:43 PM
See Loop, doesn't this all come down to belief/concepts?

I disagree with Rah Nam that spirit and soul are not the same thing. The "consciousness/awareness" that he talks about I believe is inherent in the smallest divisible unit of everything--matter, non-matter. Or rather the consciousness/awareness inherent in the smallest divisible unit IS soul, connected to the consciousness of all. That soul/consciousness is present in all.

I find these concepts not very interesting but just back to the fear of evil-- when the "evil" being done is simply choices, which all souls have, down to it's smallest divisible units. Their awareness makes them able to react and how they react is purely their own choice.

There are probably many names for cooperative organizations of consciousness, "spirit" being one of them, "oversoul" another--all the way up to the All concept where all consciousness is united.

Lora

Mr Interesting
15-01-2014, 10:29 PM
I had to go back to the beginning Loopy and count through to find 11.

So as a question is asked I ask why might (that particular)question be asked?

And what I came up with is the judeo-christian default and their idea of salvation or damnation in regards to the connection to or dis-connection from.

In a sense we also have the modern idea of soul from essentially Afro-american music that hearkens back to gospel. This then gives us a question in belonging to an ideal nature, a group ideal, as perceived by the person perceiving. Therefore those of supposedly evil intent might be construed to be soulless and therefore in need of saving... but the saving is the Christian thing so if we drop that we just have soulless.

So that the intellectualised part and now the feeling experiential part.

I think that about two years ago I was on the edge of enlightenment, but I won't go into that here, but suffice to say that leading up to this I saw all people as white light variously covered over with a skin and kinda went with the idea that this white light was the soul, love, essential being whatever and that the skin was the ego, an identity that covered the being. Some were thickly coated while with others it was thinner but all had tears, rips, or holes in the covered... mostly on the body.

Was I seeing the soul? I have no idea but what I felt alongside this sight was a sense of the depth and holdfastedness of the self identities that covered these individuals... it felt like I could see right through them.

This has faded and I'm still not about to pretend I have any idea about what I saw and felt except that I saw and felt and it made sense within where I was at the time.

So if I add this together I might tend towards the intellectual as an idea but I'm not really that interested in ideas anymore as my thinking is no longer uppermost in what I might be. Do people have souls? To me it doesn't matter, it's their business, but at the same time I'd also tend towards a kind of why not sense as in it being a question far beyond my ability to answer so just forget about it and go back to being silly and lazy.

Maguru
17-01-2014, 03:19 AM
:hug3: Maguru, ty for replying, i know the words i am having to use arent great but im glad the subtle differences im trying to imply are getting thru a little, i love words but i also find them such a hinderance! When you say you dont know if it affects your soul, could you explain a little more on that?

Sorry for the late reply. I experience my ego in my thoughts and actions and when I become aware of it, it changes. I don't have experience of my soul as a part of me. Although the ego, and mind, are not of substance (form) I still experience them but nothing of my soul. Does anyone?

CrystalSong
17-01-2014, 02:43 PM
:hug3: Hey Crystal!! So its more intergrating it into its kind of pecking order if you like (crass terminology i apologise!), not letting it rule, but letting it be none the less? Sorry if ive misunderstood i do that alot bare with me! So once soul leaves its death? Can ego operate here on earth without a soul attached viably?
Loopy

:hug3: Loopy! :hug3:
Well who really knows right?
In meditation I've reviewed a few past lives, seen what the main theme/occupation was of that life, but there wasn't a sense of personality attached to it.

So what I'm understanding/guessing is more that ego is an adlib character playing a part on a stage called earth and the script is written by spirit/soul/higherSelf or maybe even Over Self.

Meaning we (the egoic self) is a walk on part, an impromptue adlib part which has no idea what the theme of the drama unfolding on the stage (our earthly life) is about, it's about trying out different interactions with the other characters on the stage and with the props on the stage to try and figure out what the play is about so it can play it's part the best.

Occasionally it hears whispers and clues from the wings, from behind the curtain (spirit/soul/HigherSelf) which if applied help it in navigating the interactions on the stage.
Awakening could be said to have an ear reciever placed in the ear so that no matter how loud things get on stage one can always hear the 'lines' and cues from Spirit.

Spirit meantime is using it's connection to its alter self (physical self) on the stage to explore itself using its ability to interact with others and props in a varity of stage settings.

Once the character on the stage character has the ear reciever in its ear the interaction between the two starts becoming more seemless, the aspect on the stage always knows where to be on the stage for the best results and interactions and the two become extensions of one another, writting the part and the explorations together. Or you cold say the ego discovers its a physical manifestation of Spirit and not it's own seperate entity but an arm into the 3D construct.

So if the actor on the stage grows old and dies (thus leaving the stage) the lessons it learned are known, incorperated by Spirit, and Spirit when ready creates a new persona/character with the lessons and knowledge of the last character it built incorperated and re-enters the play again.

So I can't imagine why an egoaic construct would exist wthout a Spirit, it would be like an arm existing without a body/mind to give it purpose and action. It would be just meat on bone, serving no over riding point. Incomplete without over riding purpose.

Make sense? :confused: :D

TruthSatnaam
17-01-2014, 03:42 PM

Jesus said of what use is it to gain the whole world but lose our soul? To truly be serious about this path, we turn away from the world. To do this, we give up our desires, for desires are what keep us attached to illusion. Once we've given up our desires, we just flow with Gods will, walking as he wills it, learning as he wills it.

So we dont complain, dont get angry etc- we just accept each scenario as deserved and move on.

When we realise God to be in everything, in every action and for All to be His will, we lose our ego- even our identoty is false- all is just as he wills it to be in each moment. This is how we hold on to our soul and experience true love.

IsleWalker
17-01-2014, 04:55 PM
When we realise God to be in everything, in every action and for All to be His will, we lose our ego- even our identoty is false- all is just as he wills it to be in each moment. This is how we hold on to our soul and experience true love.

If God is in all, then "he" (Source) is in our desires, in our illusions, in our world, in our "ego". I just don't buy that we deny what is part of our own creation. Makes no sense to me. Sorry.

Lora

silent whisper
17-01-2014, 08:03 PM
Jesus said of what use is it to gain the whole world but lose our soul? To truly be serious about this path, we turn away from the world. To do this, we give up our desires, for desires are what keep us attached to illusion. Once we've given up our desires, we just flow with Gods will, walking as he wills it, learning as he wills it.

Surrendering to life and all that reflects in you doesn't turn you away from the world, it opens the gateway to your own full capacity to be one with source in you, one with the world that is reflected through that space..so in Jesus sharing I wonder if in turning the other cheek,whether he meant that as turning away from the world, or finding another *side* of you world in you to view situations from? Perhaps this is what he meant by turning away from the world.....but I don't know for sure..

So we dont complain, dont get angry etc- we just accept each scenario as deserved and move on.

Acceptance of all that you feel comes into this acceptance space. Our emotions open us to feel and let go..but I see where you are coming from..all the same.

If god is in everything, and god made us in his image, then why did he give us free will to express in this life? And if he is in every action, then he two is in everyones darkest moments of harm and hurting..why would he give us an ego in that image of himself?