PDA

View Full Version : twin flame v current relationship

debbie.b
12-11-2010, 08:25 PM
until january of this year i was in a very happy marriage, i loved my husband & we got on great other than the fact he didn't like me talking about my spirituality or my beliefs. then one day while i was reading some comments from people on a karma group page on facebook i was drawn to a comment & even more drawn to the picture of the person who had written it. i knew the face, it was so familiar & then the pull started in an instant. as it happened, the pull was felt by him also & also the recognition. we lived 12000 miles apart & i was 9yrs older than him so there was no chance we had met before (in this life anyway). we started chatting & talking on the phone, we couldn't keep away from each other. we knew what each of us were thinking, feeling, even down to knowing what we were going to write & actually write the same thing at the same time. we had this amazing connection & as we were both very spiritual we realised we were actually twin flames. our feelings were so intense it was mind blowing.
now through all this i was still with my husband & i still loved him but the love i had for my tf was more than love it was a soul connection, a spiritual awakening. i made the decision to part with my husband as i felt it unfair to him that i was betraying our love.
my tf had a whole lot of mental issues, bi polar, anxiety etc so he was very unpredictable, i still stood by him though as in his heart he a pure soul. anyway, i went to visit him, we got on but because of his 'issues' we didn't see eye to eye on certain things. he would say very cruel & hurtful things & i would take it as i knew how troubled he was. i came home, we carried on as we were, he taught me a few things about myself & vice versa & we argued alot too. we had on a few occassions tried to cut ourselves off from each other but we couldn't bare being apart no matter how bad things were between us.
a few weeks ago though it became really bad & now we have finally done the cut. we know we are always going to be connected through mind & spirit but we just aren't ready for the full union yet.
i have since been speaking to my husband & we are deciding whether to try again. i've read recently that to forego a relationship to be with your tf is very bad karma & it will never work under those conditions...........
it has proved right. my twin flame & i will come together as we have in many lives before but this just wasn't the time. x

mystical
12-11-2010, 08:58 PM
wow all too ironic here , did i write this????? lol , its weird how u think ur the only one going thro this then suddenyl its as if sumone else is living ur life

debbie.b
12-11-2010, 09:20 PM
from the studying i've done on twin flames i've learnt that the purpose of coming together isn't all about loving each other for eternity its about teaching each other & stripping bare each others emotions so they can connect fully without any 'baggage'. their role in life as fully connected souls is to use their combined 'powers' to send out the pure love that is unconditional to others who are spiritually lost. it's rare in this timeline to actually find a pair of twin flames who are both ready for this at the same time. i just know that our time will come one day, it's just hard knowing it isn't now.

mystical
12-11-2010, 09:32 PM
i left my kids dad of ten years , i dont regrtt it , i did take himbakc after me n tiwn never worked out but the old feeling was still presetn in the end i had to admit defeat , the relationship was dead my twin just made me see that

debbie.b
12-11-2010, 09:43 PM
my tf told me i was in a marriage i shouldn't be in. he said he felt it as soon as we 'met'. i know he is right but my husband is my 'comfort zone', he grounds me & although i will never love him with all my heart i know he will care for me all his life & if i'm making him happy by being with him i will do my best to show him as much love as i can. there will never be anyone else in my life & for him to forgive me after what i did to him, well that is unconditional love. bless his soul. i sure didn't ask for my tf but creation saw fit to send him my way & deal with it as best i could. it certainly was a learning curve!!!! lol x

supernova
15-11-2010, 03:43 PM
from the studying i've done on twin flames i've learnt that the purpose of coming together isn't all about loving each other for eternity its about teaching each other & stripping bare each others emotions so they can connect fully without any 'baggage'. their role in life as fully connected souls is to use their combined 'powers' to send out the pure love that is unconditional to others who are spiritually lost. it's rare in this timeline to actually find a pair of twin flames who are both ready for this at the same time. i just know that our time will come one day, it's just hard knowing it isn't now.

Nothing is impossible, my dear and of course we can possess divine powers and can feel the presence of our twin flames

7luminaries
15-11-2010, 05:10 PM

I second Supernova. Nothing is impossible. What is it they say? All things are possible with love? It is about teaching, healing, and connecting but it's also about love -- and you will love him for eternity...LOL...so good luck, LOL :wink: . I think it is rare to be on the same page but it's becoming more common as many ppl's spiritual progress is quickening.

Much love & light :hug3:
7L

debbie.b
15-11-2010, 06:25 PM
thanks for that!!! i know we have been together in previous lifetimes & will be together in many more.......love to you x

John32241
15-11-2010, 06:59 PM
my tf told me i was in a marriage i shouldn't be in. he said he felt it as soon as we 'met'. i know he is right but my husband is my 'comfort zone', he grounds me & although i will never love him with all my heart i know he will care for me all his life & if i'm making him happy by being with him i will do my best to show him as much love as i can. there will never be anyone else in my life & for him to forgive me after what i did to him, well that is unconditional love. bless his soul. i sure didn't ask for my tf but creation saw fit to send him my way & deal with it as best i could. it certainly was a learning curve!!!! lol x

Your story is very similar to my own.

These tf relationships are provided to help us with our current lifetime. In is my understanding that being together with a tf at this time, is not best.

Your tf was providing you with some valuable insight about you and your marriage. Think of it as a message from your soul. The hard part for you is to figure out how to use this information and apply it in your life.

Best Wishes!!

John

debbie.b
15-11-2010, 07:43 PM
Your story is very similar to my own.

These tf relationships are provided to help us with our current lifetime. In is my understanding that being together with a tf at this time, is not best.

Your tf was providing you with some valuable insight about you and your marriage. Think of it as a message from your soul. The hard part for you is to figure out how to use this information and apply it in your life.

Best Wishes!!

John

thank you john x

Dharma Employee
16-11-2010, 04:07 PM
I think it is fair to say, no one is ever supposed to be with their twin flame

shame but by the nature of what it is, it does not seem there are many, who will ever be, because of the simple nature of what it is

wish it was different but cannot recall many stories of sucess

SunSister
16-11-2010, 04:40 PM
I can recall one success story of one of my soulsisters who moved to Sweden for her TF. :smile: They have a beautiful little girl together and are still very much in love. I've seen that relationship reconnect from the ground up (was there when they met) and that fueled my belief that some TFs are in tune with one another enough to make it work.

Sadly, that was not the case for me at the time. I wasn't ready and neither was my TF. I have tentatively reached out anew to him back in September of this year and received a very friendly and warm reply on 11/11. While I do not think we are necessarily meant to be together, I do feel like I want him to be a part of my life. Even if it's just to share excitement over new plans for the future or to just be able to sit in silence with somebody and know exactly what they're thinking/feeling.

My TF has always given me a level of comfort and connectivity that I have not felt with anyone else. My love and care for my boyfriend, although he is a good man, lies on a wholly different level entirely. I do not think that the two relationships can be compared, because they both have vastly different influences and presences in my life. TF-relationship is unconditional affection mixed in with endless worry and fear. The relationship I have with my boyfriend is simpler than that, but it doesn't make it any less valuable or beautiful. (The fights are worse than they were with my TF, though. :rolleyes:)

Dharma Employee
16-11-2010, 04:42 PM
i think what I have been experiencing is probably a soulmate thing anyways, though much of the time, a lot of the turf seems similiar

debbie.b
16-11-2010, 04:50 PM
from what i have learnt, soul mate relationships aren't as intense as a tf one. i think my husband is a soul mate as we do work well together & he keeps me grounded but my tf brings out every emotion possible. i take on his whole personality at times (well i did) which was hard for me as he is bipolar & i actually thought at one point i was going crazy!!! he stripped me bare of all that i was & has made me all that i am now so i am gateful for that. he isn't ready for our full union so this i have to accept & am now trying my best to move on. i wish him well & still feel him but that is all i want from him now.