PDA

View Full Version : urgent help needed

lost wolf
12-01-2014, 10:20 AM
alright here it goes. I have a few gifts that I have no control over, but one of the most annoying is being an empath becuase I have no control over it. I tune into everyone I come into contact with. I wanna be able to go to crowed places without feeling drained and I wanna be able to go to concert. the first and last time I went to a concert I got so overwhelmed and started to hyper ventilate and had to stand outside the building so I could still enjoy the music with out passing out. I love my abilities they have helped me so much and build them but i dont want them to hindered me because I cant control when and were. whats the point of having gifts if they get in the way of what you want to do.

Bodhi_Spirit
12-01-2014, 10:25 AM
Do you do visualize a bubble of protective light around you? Or visualize pulling your aura back until it is only sticking out two to three feet in all directions around you?

lost wolf
12-01-2014, 10:33 AM
Do you do visualize a bubble of protective light around you? Or visualize pulling your aura back until it is only sticking out two to three feet in all directions around you?

no I haven't tried that.

Bodhi_Spirit
12-01-2014, 11:32 AM
You can start by practicing pulling you aura in closer. Have a friend stand on the other side of a room from you with some divining rods. You can make your own with some coat hangers. http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Divining-or-Dowsing-Rods have them walk towards you. When the rods cross that's where your aura starts. Practice bringing it in about three feet around you. Then practice putting a bubble of light around you with the intention that no other energy may enter unless it is of the light and of the highest intention I recommend going with a violet or lavender bubble. Try doing both several times daily.

lost wolf
12-01-2014, 11:38 AM
thank you. ill give it some work.