PDA

View Full Version : Cosmic Ordering

prettypolly
10-01-2014, 09:40 AM
I know nothing about cosmic ordering but this is something I've seen looking into, writing ideas down of what I would like etc but is this cosmic ordering? I dont know if I am doing it correctly so please can you point me in the right direction of how to cosmic ordering or websites I can search through?

Thank you x

God-Like
10-01-2014, 10:33 AM
Hey Polly

Many can relate to getting what they need rather than to getting what they want .

One can look at those that get what they want as also getting what they need in regards to experience .

A man that batters his wife and children and cosmically orders inner peace / happiness won't attain such an order if he continues to express himself in the same manner so what I am trying to say is that there are inner mechanical workings that are happening that result in one's experience .

Some don't cosmic order wealth but can attain wealth regardless, some cosmic order wealth and fall on hard times .

Some might say that you have to put your whole heart into the cosmic order and hold the thoughts within your mind for a certain amount of time over several days, some say that you should cosmic order on a full moon or a new moon ... I suppose the list is endless .

In a round about way I think people get exactly what they need to experience and if what one experiences coincides with what they cosmic order then that's just how it is lol, but perhaps cosmic ordering for those that entertain it is exactly what they need to experience doing ..

What prompts the thoughts for one to cosmic order something in the first place . Perhaps the feelings around such an order is the mind connecting with what is already in the pipeline and what is already there that has to yet manifest .

x daz x

Lilyth Von Gore
10-01-2014, 08:52 PM
A book that may help is "Cosmic Ordering" by Jonathan Cainer. It's a fantastic book.