PDA

View Full Version : Absorbing other peoples energy?

TonySG
09-01-2014, 10:05 PM
Hi
My question is about picking up and absorbing other peoples energies. I think I have always been pretty sensitive to other people energy.

I was wondering whether or not we can absorb other peoples energy from taking a shower after them? Or using a public toilet after them?

The reason I ask is this because I recently took a shower someone else had been in before and I felt like I could feel that persons energy still in the showering area and if they are cleansing themselves then maybe their energy sticks around.

Jus wondered if anyone knew stuff about this topic. Thanks!

Rawnrr
09-01-2014, 10:38 PM
If you are sensitive enough you can "feel" the energies of people who have been in rooms before you.
Absorbing energies is something different and you really do not want to do that. There is no reason to take on other peoples energies like that. (Though I did work for a guy once who was an energy vampire....everyone in the office felt very drained whenever he was in...but thats another story)

But feeling the energies can easily be done. I think to some extent everyone can do that. I am sure we all know the feeling of walking into a room where people were just having a heated argument...there is something tangible in the air...so the more sensitive you are, the more subtle energies you could pick up as well.

TonySG
10-01-2014, 09:18 AM
If you are sensitive enough you can "feel" the energies of people who have been in rooms before you.
Absorbing energies is something different and you really do not want to do that. There is no reason to take on other peoples energies like that. (Though I did work for a guy once who was an energy vampire....everyone in the office felt very drained whenever he was in...but thats another story)

But feeling the energies can easily be done. I think to some extent everyone can do that. I am sure we all know the feeling of walking into a room where people were just having a heated argument...there is something tangible in the air...so the more sensitive you are, the more subtle energies you could pick up as well.

Ok thanks. Im certainly not looking to absorb other peoples energy. Im trying to do the opposite in fact. Good to know that these energies wont be absorbed naturally