PDA

View Full Version : How to perform healing on my dog?

truestudentoflife
09-01-2014, 06:42 AM
My dog recently had a surgery, and he is healing slowly. I was wondering if anyone knew how I could perform healing on my dog to help him heal?? Thank you in advance.

somnium
09-01-2014, 06:50 AM
I can but my technique is a little advanced. I use mental impulses to direct the unfolding time in specific ways. I fuse my thoughts with the unfolding nature of time and potential to direct the events as they unfold. Mind and matter union. Just observe your dog and imagine what you want to unfold is the easiest way to explain it. Realize that your mind and reality are interconnected and that your thoughts can direct the events.

shadedragon
09-01-2014, 07:08 AM
:) if you are a reiki practicer, you can follow this link as it has a section for animals as well. http://www.pathintl.org/images/content/regions/region-1/pdf/handouts-2013/Reiki-First-Degree-Manual-April-2013.pdf

If not, some simple methods would be to just pray, to send thoughts of love and positivity towards your friend, to place your hands over the area and imagining healing energy flowing from your hands to them, you could do a meditation and send feelings and do a distant healing, another method could be to place your hands an over and below the area and bounce healing energy between your hands for some time, which would pass over and through the area and what needs to be taken would, there are many options and all are effective, these are basic ones. You could also do color healing by visualizing (imagining) gold energy moving from you to your pet and healing them. And you can also create a ball of energy by creating the energy ball through visualization, then powering it up by sending lots of loving thoughts and hugs and laughter and positive feelings, then applying it through your hands to the area or visualize it going to your pet... And I could list another thousand simply ways of how to do it but I think that's enough for now, unless you want others. If you have any questions please feel free to ask! I don't know your level or experience as a healer so I put effective universal methods any one could use.
Also, if you notice your dog still in a lot of pain after, I can also do a check up on his energies & healing from a distance as well, or explain how you can do this also if you'd like. Just let me now what your experience is so we can minimize your friend's pain. (((Hugs to both of you)))
Oh, and somnium is also correct, his method involves the loa and materializing the reality you help create by your thoughts. But his last line is vital- what you think does indeed influence the outcome very much so, as well as -side note- your worries will worry your pet, as they don't know what is going on completely because we often don't think to explain it to them before, during or even after. But they can read our energy, and with worry, it stresses them out and often are wondering what all these images mean for them and why their owner is thinking like that. You may want to sit down and just have a chat, whether you can speak telepathically or not because even if you can't understand them, it's like explaining this to a child we love, they will understand that you care and hear you definitely more clearly than troublesome worry would explain this all to them. They can understand us if we make our vibration a clear to them because it's the vibrations that are universal language, not the words used.

Free_Spirit1983
09-01-2014, 12:58 PM
Any form of healing that we send comes from intention, you can lay your hands on your dog (or just above if it would cause discomfort) and just hold that image of your dog ALREADY healed..

In additional to thinking of your dog's healed state it's vital that you embody the EMOTIONS surrounding your dog being healed and well..

feel it in your body, how to you feel, what emotions are coming up, how is your breathing, posture, how does it feel inside of you, on the outside of your skin, how does your world look to you.. Really go deep, hold the intention for the outcome to be for everyone's highest possible good!

I'm a reiki practitioner but a person does not need attunements to send healing, it's natural to us all :)

truestudentoflife
11-01-2014, 07:23 AM
Thank you so much to all of you. I have already tried laying on my hands and sending healing energy. But I would like to try visualizing that he is already healed. Thank you again so much for your intentions and helpful ideas. Love to you all. :)

Belle
11-01-2014, 09:12 AM
Remember, the energy and healing will go where it goes, you are the channel for this, the conduit and so allow yourself to be "absent" as it were from the purpose.

It's a kind thing to do for an animal to bring them aid from the universe for their healing.

If you are familiar with reiki symbols, I would write them down, put them in a box with a picture of the dog and make your intention clear what you want for the healing. It can be quite powerful.

tainamom
11-01-2014, 07:57 PM
If you fur baby doesn't sit still for long, just make the intention to be the instrument and that your fur baby will receive. It's best to do this daily or if you already have the limitations removed, it can be prayed for so that it lasts everyday for a certain period of time. I find daily is best regardless.

This is off topic, but I tend to use Arnica 30c or 200c and later on Calendula 9c-30c after surgery. Helped me with my dental procedure and my ripped ligament. In the meantime I put my name on a distant healing list and asked my family to channel together with me. Multiple people working on someone is just AWESOME.

Uma
11-01-2014, 08:46 PM
Reiki is great for your dog!

Your dog will also pick up whatever ails you, so remember to include yourself!

LadyTerra
18-01-2014, 12:53 AM
My dog recently had a surgery, and he is healing slowly. I was wondering if anyone knew how I could perform healing on my dog to help him heal?? Thank you in advance.

Diane Stein's "Essential Reiki" was a very helpful book for me.

May your FurBaby recover very soon.:hug2:

livingkarma
18-01-2014, 04:11 AM
My dog particularly liked the inside of her ears rubbed; this reiki technique was taught to me by my Victim's Advocate at the courthouse ...
It provided tremendous relief for both the physical & emotional pain as well as healing from the grief/loss from the death of my late husband ...
Prayer sent your way for you & your dog ...

truestudentoflife
18-01-2014, 05:48 AM
Thank you so much. :) He is slowly recovering. My dog also enjoys his ears being rubbed. I haven't done it in a while though, so I will have to try it. :)

LadyTerra
18-01-2014, 11:02 AM
Thank you so much. :) He is slowly recovering. My dog also enjoys his ears being rubbed. I haven't done it in a while though, so I will have to try it. :)

Anything that brings him comfort and just the idea that you are focusing extra time and attention on him--will help both psychologically and emotionally--thus helping him to relax--which will assist the healing process.