PDA

View Full Version : Goal Bowl?

prettypolly
07-01-2014, 11:34 AM
I am reading a psychic book at the moment and the part I am at relates to a Goal Bowl. What you want to achieve in life and bascially you write down your goals, reinforce it everyday (looking at it, visualising etc) and asking your higher mind to be able to achieve these goals or help you to find away to achieve them.

Has anyone else done this in the past or done something simular? Did it work for you?

Thanks

Mr Interesting
07-01-2014, 06:17 PM
I did this kinda stuff about 15 years ago after I'd kinda lost everything and had to start all over again and while it didn't work as it was supposed to it kinda did as it allowed me to realise what my priorities were which helped to focus me somewhat.

It was because of the side effects somehow that it was useful. I became more aware of what was around me and listened closer to what might need doing.

It's like if we focus on what we want and get it then it's harder to realise what we need but if we focus on what we want and don't get it we really have to determine what we actually need... and this focusing on wants like this isolates them and helps to pare them down to something more realistic which eventually cedes into needs... possibly.

Then within having a much better idea of what we actually need and a tighter awareness of what we have seems to ground us to the finer details of what the best way forward is, it all creates a kind of magic where synchronicity can come into play.

silent whisper
07-01-2014, 08:38 PM
Just by opening to what you want in your heart, you then open to what you need, that is what I found along the path.

When you change the way you think about old ideas and set down new wants/goals, you create in motion the space of what you need. The old ideas and beliefs then more often than not arise to transform and bring new life into the *whole* picture of your want.

prettypolly
08-01-2014, 10:47 AM
Thanks all x