PDA

View Full Version : New thought

somnium
07-01-2014, 07:53 AM
I find it astounding that we all share the same consciousness. We all recite the same information and carry the same answers. Like a program we have been conditioned and fed the same information. I hear it everywhere i go, again and again. Even the more advanced people still use the same channels. Like we congregate in pools of collective consciousness. Yet it so happens that once in while something new is introduced and consciousness is enhanced. We further ourselves and reach totally new awareness. When this happens the collective is immediately affected as the new awareness circulates into the stream. The state of humanity advances in the process.

The question I ask is how does one create new thought? If our awareness is always fixated on what we believe we know then our mind runs in the same pathways. You have to break the shell. Think outside the box. Really question what we think we know. Find our own answers. When we challenge our beliefs and our knowledge we free up the energy stored within them. The paradigm can then change to support something new. Imagination is key, and the link between our mind and our environment.

Any thoughts?

shadedragon
07-01-2014, 08:39 AM
:) it's not that we arent creating. When I began at the age of 9, my first few years I created every word I used to name things. I didn't have the internet or books to guide me until 14, just me, creation, my students (younger sister and cousins) and the spirit world. Yet almost the words I thought I had created were already long in use. So I'd lean towards collective consciousness, but not always knowing about it. And once something new is found by enough, it becomes another part of this game of life we're all playing.
And you'll most likely keep hearing all that stuff again and again because it's the game we're playing. As we find more tools to reach the next level, we share and what works best most keep. But in order to talk about them, we need a common language. Like most of my experiences and most others, we experience things and think, oh wow, we just found something new! So we run around to tell everyone and the ones a level above us shrug a bit and go, well... We covered that about a level ago. Sometimes something new comes up, but rarely as we invented this game and know our tools mostly inside and out, so if it's new it may just be that it's somewhere in history and had been forgotten about. And then here, we are facing people on all sorts of levels so we have to speak to all so anyone can understand.
The act of creation does go noticed, is new, if only to us. We have to question everything and experiment, as I put it I'm a mad scientist of the spirit realm. XD
Once enough members of a group learn something, the rest of us gain it through collective consciousness whether we've learned it on our own or not. It's a survival tool, as is the path of spiritual development. Mostly what we're doing is getting back in touch with who we are. The third dimension puts a blindfold back on us, and we have to figure out how to get back and take off that blindfold. So collective consciousness is the path we take, willingly and knowingly or not, cause that's what we've discovered was the path to the finish line. And of course there are plenty other paths too, and more difficult to find sometimes but by seeking them, the universe guides us to the teachers we are seeking and can help by loa.
Can we run around breaking the universal laws? Sure we can try. But then we discover that they're really just walls or wisdom people ran into and had the kindness to share to help us on our path.
What are you looking to do with creation?

somnium
07-01-2014, 08:55 AM
I would like to create a new dimension by harnessing my imagination in fusion with my perception, or the world. Like a complete mind over matter, or mind equals matter. On a level of reality where physics and laws are all governed by the mind. I see that they already are but i want to create within that realm something new. To create a new position of conscious reality, or awareness. Something never yet achieved.

God-Like
07-01-2014, 09:01 AM
Hi somnium .

I suppose it can depend on what the subject relates too in regards to new thought .

In regards to self for example ... Individuals are just expressing their understandings had . In some respect the realization of self brings forth similar understandings so in essence there is 'nothing new about it' .

The realization it's self has always been attainable but there perhaps was a first individual that self realized so in that respect there was something new to express and relate too .

It is interesting to ponder how thought arises and how ideas manifest . On the surface there always seems to be pioneers in some shape or form that brings something new to the table but my understandings are that such thoughts are brought forward by the universe in many guises .

Some are spirit inspired, some are preprogrammed and triggered at a certain time within our consciousness .

Its a very interesting subject regarding new thought arising or original thought . Thought must arise from somewhere ... For some they can feel the thought arising as if the mind is conjuring it up prior to manifesting into some that makes sense to them .

In a way what the universe requires the universe manifests .

I would say it's down to some kind of natural intelligence ...

x daz x

somnium
07-01-2014, 09:12 AM
Hi somnium .

I suppose it can depend on what the subject relates too in regards to new thought .

In regards to self for example ... Individuals are just expressing their understandings had . In some respect the realization of self brings forth similar understandings so in essence there is 'nothing new about it' .

The realization it's self has always been attainable but there perhaps was a first individual that self realized so in that respect there was something new to express and relate too .

It is interesting to ponder how thought arises and how ideas manifest . On the surface there always seems to be pioneers in some shape or form that brings something new to the table but my understandings are that such thoughts are brought forward by the universe in many guises .

Some are spirit inspired, some are preprogrammed and triggered at a certain time within our consciousness .

Its a very interesting subject regarding new thought arising or original thought . Thought must arise from somewhere ... For some they can feel the thought arising as if the mind is conjuring it up prior to manifesting into some that makes sense to them .

In a way what the universe requires the universe manifests .

I would say it's down to some kind of natural intelligence ...

x daz x
Yes, I relate it to a stream of consciousness that comes from a source of all potential consciousness. This source constantly nourishing us and feeding us consciousness. The more i focused on this source the more i learned of its manifestative properties. I changed my view on it and described is as sweet honey and it changed developing into my senses as a taste of honey. The more you learn about it the more it becomes. If you perceive it as an outside entity like a spirit then it becomes that. (splitting the consciousness into other fragments) An important factor to consider is that as you change your awareness of it it becomes as you perceive it. It has the potential to become anything. I think that is the way with all of creation, it has the potential to evolve into any form. Perhaps we simply gain an awareness of something that is all things already and there is no new thought.

shadedragon
07-01-2014, 09:20 AM
Sounds great!
Now here's for the next two steps: do you know how to create a dimension (cause it sounds like you want to create another universe, or even a realm depending on the scale.)
And two... What would you consider never achieved? Cause all that you've described has been done. That's why it exists. You'd have to travel to essentially the other side to work out the kinks first, which isn't all that hard if you can mentally project.
Cause we created it on the other side, perfected it, then introduced it to the game of life. You could take something and renovated it, but that would be improving something another has already perfected and looks imperfect with our third dimension body goggles on.
I'm happy to be of any assistance though, as I'm rather familiar with this creation process :)
Or are you looking to make something entirely new within those places? I can create a space for you to do that if you'd like, we'd just have to ask a group in the 7th dimension and work with them, or go even higher, to their 7th dimension onto larger scaled places. Are you familiar with how the game works before you begin? :) cause a desire for creation and knowing how things work can be two different games.
What have you done to work on your plans so far?

somnium
07-01-2014, 09:41 AM
Sounds great!
Now here's for the next two steps: do you know how to create a dimension (cause it sounds like you want to create another universe, or even a realm depending on the scale.)
And two... What would you consider never achieved? Cause all that you've described has been done. That's why it exists. You'd have to travel to essentially the other side to work out the kinks first, which isn't all that hard if you can mentally project.
Cause we created it on the other side, perfected it, then introduced it to the game of life. You could take something and renovated it, but that would be improving something another has already perfected and looks imperfect with our third dimension body goggles on.
I'm happy to be of any assistance though, as I'm rather familiar with this creation process :)
Or are you looking to make something entirely new within those places? I can create a space for you to do that if you'd like, we'd just have to ask a group in the 7th dimension and work with them, or go even higher, to their 7th dimension onto larger scaled places. Are you familiar with how the game works before you begin? :) cause a desire for creation and knowing how things work can be two different games.
What have you done to work on your plans so far?
I have explored a lot and have found many alternate dimensions. I have reached the point that i can alter the values of reality to varying degrees by projecting thought impulses as fusion based commands. In this dimension reality does not exist until you cast it into form by assigning it value. I started by entering parallel realities with a few altered parameters until i found I could totally realign the unfolding nature of reality and enter free space. I could no longer pre-perceive my destinations so maps were useless, reality was being created as I was living it. Reality is telepathic. I enjoy manifestation of pure thought energy into physical form. You can explore and expand the human form to great lengths but still i yearn for something new, something beyond the human experience.

So you ask higher beings for aid then. That's a good thing to do, to have faith in a higher source. I have always asked my higher source to teach me how to do things that are great. In my reasoning there can be a danger on relying on beings to do all the work. Dependance. I'd rather they teach me how to do it myself. My path is a path of freedom.

God-Like
07-01-2014, 09:44 AM
Yes, I relate it to a stream of consciousness that comes from a source of all potential consciousness. This source constantly nourishing us and feeding us consciousness. The more i focused on this source the more i learned of its manifestative properties. I changed my view on it and described is as sweet honey and it changed developing into my senses as a taste of honey. The more you learn about it the more it becomes. If you perceive it as an outside entity like a spirit then it becomes that. (splitting the consciousness into other fragments) An important factor to consider is that as you change your awareness of it it becomes as you perceive it. It has the potential to become anything. I think that is the way with all of creation, it has the potential to evolve into any form. Perhaps we simply gain an awareness of something that is all things already and there is no new thought.

I suppose it's about opening up to or receiving whats already there (universally speaking) . At the point of receiving and understanding something 'new' within awareness one is simply downloading and experiencing what has been created so to speak .

From another perspective our astronomers are finding 'new' planets on a daily/weekly/monthly basis but they have been in existence for millions / billions of years prior to there discovery . It has just taken up until now for such planets to reach their awareness and be known to them (through various means).

If we relate that type of scenario with other universal aspects across the board then the same thing applies in around about way .. It just takes an Individual to reach a certain point within their awareness for one to engage with something different or new .

Of course from a 'one' perspective the one creating and the one receiving are the same . So from that level of awareness there is nothing new, but rather everything is the same .

x daz x

somnium
07-01-2014, 10:08 AM
I suppose it's about opening up to or receiving whats already there (universally speaking) . At the point of receiving and understanding something 'new' within awareness one is simply downloading and experiencing what has been created so to speak .

From another perspective our astronomers are finding 'new' planets on a daily/weekly/monthly basis but they have been in existence for millions / billions of years prior to there discovery . It has just taken up until now for such planets to reach their awareness and be known to them (through various means).

If we relate that type of scenario with other universal aspects across the board then the same thing applies in around about way .. It just takes an Individual to reach a certain point within their awareness for one to engage with something different or new .

Of course from a 'one' perspective the one creating and the one receiving are the same . So from that level of awareness there is nothing new, but rather everything is the same .

x daz x
In a way we are all the same, but at different times. We all come from the same source, the potential to become all things. It divided and took many forms, potentially an infinite number of forms. It continues to divide giving birth and cell division. While the universe is constantly expanding it is also collapsing and returning to the source, placing everything ever created back at the same point it began. The alpha and the omega. A perpetual process of creation and destruction. Life and death.

shadedragon
07-01-2014, 11:32 AM
I have explored a lot and have found many alternate dimensions. I have reached the point that i can alter the values of reality to varying degrees by projecting thought impulses as fusion based commands. In this dimension reality does not exist until you cast it into form by assigning it value. I started by entering parallel realities with a few altered parameters until i found I could totally realign the unfolding nature of reality and enter free space. I could no longer pre-perceive my destinations so maps were useless, reality was being created as I was living it. Reality is telepathic. I enjoy manifestation of pure thought energy into physical form. You can explore and expand the human form to great lengths but still i yearn for something new, something beyond the human experience.

So you ask higher beings for aid then. That's a good thing to do, to have faith in a higher source. I have always asked my higher source to teach me how to do things that are great. In my reasoning there can be a danger on relying on beings to do all the work. Dependance. I'd rather they teach me how to do it myself. My path is a path of freedom.
Well, you see, it's not really faith. In the way things are in my recent experience, you ask the 7th dimension because they just exited this dimension and are on to becoming the next ball field- the realms. Or you step up another notch- the universes, then the dimensions.
Although it amuses me, cause it sounds like a that's cute and all, but do you really know what you're doing? kinda comment :P and I do. In order to two up and create those things, you need groups that are willing and ready to create them. That's the order of this game. When you are ready, you can become one with your soul group and go onto the 7th dimension where you'd form the next step.

Or of course you can form these things the manual way. That's the stuff I figured out before learning what the levels to this game are. You just visualize and the deed is done. You can program and fold dimensions and warp them, create new ones out of dust from old or out of whatever you want. You could also step down a notch and grow another universe and hook it up to the tree of life. You see, you just can't create without side effects. As a little kid my sister would create realms on accident. She would trap creatures in without realizing and recently me and other spirits reprogrammed it so it could go in and out. That's old stuff. You get bored playing in dimension kitty pools. I created a button of creation to make whatever I'd like at the push of a button. If I was curious it got pressed. Now I'm conscious more of the things that what I create effects. Head on over to the other side and you can create the mold and then create whatever you want so it fits well with everything else.

I'm not saying what you say is not right, or that I don't believe you cause I do and I've done it too. But that was a while ago.
You got the imagination it's not hard to create these big things, especially running on infinite energy and creation juice.
I ask for help not because I don't know but because I do. When you have a group, you can look after what you create, because that'd be the responsible part, especially if you allow anything to exist cause then they have automatic consciousness cause they're a piece of you. I've met universe creators and encountered them while they were establishing balance in their universe. Ultimately, to keep your creation running you'd have to design a game just like we have here or a way to maintain it with minimal overseeing. Otherwise the system collapses when you don't feel like keeping your hands in it anymore and want to focus on another project. When there are beings out there already on the way to maintaining and desiring a project to take up, you just ask them to make the space and can design what you want there with their permission. Otherwise you're going to get your hands dirty and realize that if you don't do something to maintain it, your creations will disappear real quick. I have a whole bunch of abandoned old project that blip out of the reality I created cause once they escape they're gone, back into me they go. I have a few well developed systems that perpetuate and can eventually reach freedom. You learn, when you have players running around in your dimensions and universes and realms and bodies, that the only way to make things work is to trust the pieces and let free will reign. You learn to not judge and unconditional love and all that stuff cause those are pieces of you firing on one another and you wish you could make them stop but unless they do the pieces will never learn and things would get worse as you can see ahead in the infinite alternate realities and time folds you plug in.

As I said before, I support your choices to create something new. But do you know how to create a dimension or universe or any of that sort?
Mapping a universe is a bit different than mapping space and moving through free space and creating as you go. :) you need to know your programming and numbers and how one affects the whole but also how the whole affect the one. Or you can create another basis of your universe on free form or patterns or whatever you'd like. Our universe is rather simple based on numbers and such etc but allows complexity and eventual freedom as far as we can see. Then you have the bigger piece above all this as to who we're all a part of and how to escape the erasing board if they return, just like in the things we create. We return to the source and would become the source and be no different, pieces of a bigger puzzle trying to create more pieces a part of them. We know everything cause were a part of that bigger creation and can tap everything because we're all One. So we know it already about how to create everything else cause it's in us to do it. You fill the pieces with a drive to create and you have a self perpetual house of many dimensions of yourself and creation that you already know but that's completely new to them, occasionally even to all of them, which is when it gets added to the game. But then you find out from that what you like because you don't need forever to keep it around, just a time onion that makes the stuff inside feel like it's forever cause that's what it is to us. The pieces do the leg work because they want to. Then on a moment's creation you can know everything you'd find out about that which you created and roll it away like a snowglobe cause it'll keep going on its own if you set it up right. And if you really want, you can get bored and toss something new for them to work around with. Or give them a new task to figure out or make another one to figure it out.

shadedragon
07-01-2014, 11:45 AM
It should never be faith that makes you ask, because then you have no idea what you're asking for. You study, experiment, study. Create, know, and if you're still interested, create some more and eventually ask when someone else wants something and you're bored of doing it for the billionth time, especially when it can help those you ask get some leverage in the game you're playing too. Now I'm just curious about this game, cause it's not always as easy to level up as we think it is. By studying this one, I learn how the simple whole snowglobe is affecting the one and the apparent complexity it can make itself appear as.
If you want the tools, go ahead, ask for them from anyone you know who knows. Or yourself, cause you know too. :)

shadedragon
07-01-2014, 11:21 PM
:) I don't know if you've seen this yet, but my language is a bit mashed and whirled cause I haven't dealt with this stuff in a while. I did not mean to offend if anything did bother you. I'm just trying to share what I know from experience... And hope it might help if you wanted any of the pieces...
Love and light,
~shadedragon

somnium
08-01-2014, 12:07 AM
:) I don't know if you've seen this yet, but my language is a bit mashed and whirled cause I haven't dealt with this stuff in a while. I did not mean to offend if anything did bother you. I'm just trying to share what I know from experience... And hope it might help if you wanted any of the pieces...
Love and light,
~shadedragon

You didn't offend me, I just woke up after a long nap and good dreams. I have been learning about time in them. I split myself into many different people and one of them was a master of time. It was pretty cool, now if only i could remember what i knew.

Yes I did learn to create new dimensions but mostly i have just performed alterations in the plane i am present within. Like making drastic changes to the timeline creating a parallel dimension. For example in one of them all the people are telepathic and can read your every thought. The problem i reached when creating from scratch a new dimension is to transfer my physical mass away from the old dimension and into the new one. I always used conventional methods of travel and relied on changing the world and the destinations and then traveling into them using conventional means.

Once I created a new dimension in my mind's eye, and it became like a vision with superb detail. I was working with many spirits at the time and they were helping me and creating gifts for me. At first i was in the physical world simply seeing the new dimension in my mind but after a little while they overlapped and the new one became as real as the old but with enhanced perceptions and magical dimensions. I would like to transfer my awareness into one of these visions and remain there leaving behind or transferring my physical body in the process.

Faith i think is necessary when learning or exploring something never before experienced. I can know my faith and have complete trust in it, like a command that must be followed. Doubts do not come into play.

shadedragon
08-01-2014, 12:36 AM
You didn't offend me, I just woke up after a long nap and good dreams. I have been learning about time in them. I split myself into many different people and one of them was a master of time. It was pretty cool, now if only i could remember what i knew.

Yes I did learn to create new dimensions but mostly i have just performed alterations in the plane i am present within. Like making drastic changes to the timeline creating a parallel dimension. For example in one of them all the people are telepathic and can read your every thought. The problem i reached when creating from scratch a new dimension is to transfer my physical mass away from the old dimension and into the new one. I always used conventional methods of travel and relied on changing the world and the destinations and then traveling into them using conventional means.

Once I created a new dimension in my mind's eye, and it became like a vision with superb detail. I was working with many spirits at the time and they were helping me and creating gifts for me. At first i was in the physical world simply seeing the new dimension in my mind but after a little while they overlapped and the new one became as real as the old but with enhanced perceptions and magical dimensions. I would like to transfer my awareness into one of these visions and remain there leaving behind or transferring my physical body in the process.

Faith i think is necessary when learning or exploring something never before experienced. I can know my faith and have complete trust in it, like a command that must be followed. Doubts do not come into play.
I agree, faith is needed when trying something new. But I'm familiar with these processes from past lives, so just knowing I'm One with the universe, keeps me knowing that no matter what happens, what happens will be exactly as was meant to happen.
Everyone telepathic with one another is 5th and 6th dimension here. :) or, that level ability. Just as empathic would be 4th with the heart chakra
It may also be easier with transfer just to create another body there and control that one. I do that for moving around in other realms as well. You just also have to be careful then because you are then playing both creator and player. On the other side, that is where we invent the stuff then we designed bodies and beings so we could play in our pool of inventions. The same thing would be there. You can invent the body then bring it into that reality. Otherwise, if you are familiar with our perception control, which maintains our experience in certain places, then you could maneuver it to different points to transfer to those other dimensions with a sharp burst of energy. Then you could easily blip out of this reality and into another. However, the farther it is from our own, the more quickly you'll forget about this one. As master creator and player, you would be able to create and disappear things on instant, which could disrupt that balance there, so you could always restrain your abilities using the suit you would wear around (suit- body, same thing XD) or figure out a way around that :)

silent whisper
08-01-2014, 01:38 AM
I find it astounding that we all share the same consciousness. We all recite the same information and carry the same answers. Like a program we have been conditioned and fed the same information. I hear it everywhere i go, again and again. Even the more advanced people still use the same channels. Like we congregate in pools of collective consciousness. Yet it so happens that once in while something new is introduced and consciousness is enhanced. We further ourselves and reach totally new awareness. When this happens the collective is immediately affected as the new awareness circulates into the stream. The state of humanity advances in the process.

The question I ask is how does one create new thought? If our awareness is always fixated on what we believe we know then our mind runs in the same pathways. You have to break the shell. Think outside the box. Really question what we think we know. Find our own answers. When we challenge our beliefs and our knowledge we free up the energy stored within them. The paradigm can then change to support something new. Imagination is key, and the link between our mind and our environment.

Any thoughts?

Is it about creating new thought, or simply opening up your mind to allow all that enters to be reflected upon with an openness beyond what you already know and believe. As new information flows around you and into your space, you open to allowing that information to resonate and change your perspective and emotions if that is where the openness leads you.

You can imagine almost anything, but until you open to the fullness of the experience you are really only working with ideas, not the full integration of that space of being..

somnium
08-01-2014, 02:18 AM
I agree, faith is needed when trying something new. But I'm familiar with these processes from past lives, so just knowing I'm One with the universe, keeps me knowing that no matter what happens, what happens will be exactly as was meant to happen.
Everyone telepathic with one another is 5th and 6th dimension here. :) or, that level ability. Just as empathic would be 4th with the heart chakra
It may also be easier with transfer just to create another body there and control that one. I do that for moving around in other realms as well. You just also have to be careful then because you are then playing both creator and player. On the other side, that is where we invent the stuff then we designed bodies and beings so we could play in our pool of inventions. The same thing would be there. You can invent the body then bring it into that reality. Otherwise, if you are familiar with our perception control, which maintains our experience in certain places, then you could maneuver it to different points to transfer to those other dimensions with a sharp burst of energy. Then you could easily blip out of this reality and into another. However, the farther it is from our own, the more quickly you'll forget about this one. As master creator and player, you would be able to create and disappear things on instant, which could disrupt that balance there, so you could always restrain your abilities using the suit you would wear around (suit- body, same thing XD) or figure out a way around that :)

So how do you define the dimensions then? If 4th is heart and empathic and 5 and 6 is a telepathic universe(there must be other defining characteristics to these dimensions) what is 7 and 8 and so on?

somnium
08-01-2014, 02:18 AM
Is it about creating new thought, or simply opening up your mind to allow all that enters to be reflected upon with an openness beyond what you already know and believe. As new information flows around you and into your space, you open to allowing that information to resonate and change your perspective and emotions if that is where the openness leads you.

You can imagine almost anything, but until you open to the fullness of the experience you are really only working with ideas, not the full integration of that space of being..
Yes but ideas are active, or they can be, they can actively affect any part of our human experience. I see that one can even exist as pure consciousness, and the body simply a projection of that consciousness. Even without a body at all.(im pretty sure).

Yes, we absorb the moments flowing into us, and it makes cohesion within our being. It is a joy for me to simply ponder actively deep realizations and apply them into action. Sometimes I practice grounding new information into my state so that the fullness is reached. Even then such ideas can be expanded upon, enriched, and applied. A new thought can reach through our entire consciousness, affecting numerous pathways, or completely rewritting them.