PDA

View Full Version : Something/Someone is in my place

chibirabbits
06-01-2014, 08:03 PM
My rabbits and I been hearing things in the garage and every time I check there's nothing. It sounds like someone/something is moving things around in the garage but when I look I do not notice anything out of place. Few days ago while I was in the bedroom watching tv my rabbits came running in the bedroom like they were scared of something in the living-room. It can't be my imagination since they are freaking out as well. Is there something in my place?

I also have a video of my rabbits and I notice something white floating across the screen.

Jenny Crow
06-01-2014, 09:30 PM
Hello chibirabbits,

Sounds like something is going on. Do you know how to cleanse a place? The first thing I'd try is to go through your whole house/apartment with sage. Go from room to room (getting into all the corners and cupboards etc.) working from the top down to the basement and out through a window or door.

If you're able to and want to contact the entity/being then ask it/him/her to leave and go towards the light and leave your premises. If you're not comfortable with doing that then use the sage.

chibirabbits
15-01-2014, 08:43 PM
Hi Jenny,

I haven't come around to doing a cleansing. I come to realized that most of the stuff happens when I'm alone with the rabbits. Sunday my boyfriend went to the store to buy some stuff. I stayed home with the rabbits. While we were in the bedroom watching tv I hear someone who at first I thought my boyfriend was back trying to open the door. I could hear the keys and the doorknob, but not the door being open. I waited a few minutes and then decided to go check. Nobody was at the door on the other side and the door was still locked. On the same day I was videoing my rabbits again and I would see something white floating across the screen.

I'm trying really hard to not think too much about it. I keep telling myself its all my imagination but why would my rabbits act scared. I didn't mention it before but when they get scared they usually run to him. Am I the one being haunted if there is something? Is that why they don't come to me?

I guess what I'm asking is if its not my place but me who's being haunted, what should I do? I've been to a monk and some fortune teller because my mom made me and if this is still happening where am I supposed to turn to?

Thank you

Spirit Seeker
16-01-2014, 02:06 AM
Just some quick questions to help better understand the situation. I'm just asking because its not very common for people to just all of a sudden have a haunting going on in their home or a person just getting attached out of the blue.

How long have you been in the location you are at?

Is the place old?

Does your boyfriend experience any of the activity or is it just when you are alone?

Do you live near a cemetery, hospital or do you frequent such places?

Have you ever participated in ghost hunting, seances or any occult activities?

Do you know anybody who recently passed?

chibirabbits
16-01-2014, 05:53 PM
Spirit Seeker,

I've always had something haunting or whatever you would like to call it bothering me since I was a kid. Can't remember the exact age. The earliest I could remember is when I was still in grade school and my parents left one of my older brother and myself to unpack our things at the new house. My brother step out to buy some food for us and I was left alone. While unpacking I could feel someone else was in the house with me. I looked around but saw no one. There's many other experiences.

I've live in this place for at least 3 years. It was built in 1947

My boyfriend told me a few times he could hear what sounds like someone banging on the front door. He would go and check and there's no one. I had a few experience were I wake up from a loud banging sound as well.

I walk by a mortuary everyday. The cemetery is I think only about a mile or 1/2 a mile from where I live.

I've only done a paper ouija when I was in high school once.

No, I do not know anyone who recently passed at least not very well. I hope I answered all your questions.

Jenny Crow
17-01-2014, 04:21 AM
Is this haunting any different from what you usually experience? Since this has been going on since your childhood have you tried to deal with it previously?

It's difficult to be positive if it's you personally who has an entity following you around or if you just happen to live in places where there are spirits or entities or if you have some kind of attachment.

Is there anyone in your town or city that does cleansings? Or is there a spiritual church anywhere that you could contact for someone to help you?

chibirabbits
17-01-2014, 08:47 PM
Jenny,

It's pretty similar to what I experienced when I was younger. My mom had me visit a monk at the temple and a fortune teller. It seem to work for awhile but then it returns. There probably are people who does cleansing or whatnot but I don't know who or how to research that kind of stuff. I don't go to church. Could I just go to any church to ask for help even if I do not belong to that church? How do I go about this?
thanks

Jenny Crow
18-01-2014, 04:27 AM
Is there a Spiritualist church anywhere that you could go to? I'm not sure if you need to be a member of a church or not for the minister or priest to help you, but it is worth a try. Surely they wouldn't turn you away, at least I would hope not.

Spirit Seeker
20-01-2014, 03:08 PM
Spirit Seeker,

I've always had something haunting or whatever you would like to call it bothering me since I was a kid. Can't remember the exact age. The earliest I could remember is when I was still in grade school and my parents left one of my older brother and myself to unpack our things at the new house. My brother step out to buy some food for us and I was left alone. While unpacking I could feel someone else was in the house with me. I looked around but saw no one. There's many other experiences.

I've live in this place for at least 3 years. It was built in 1947

My boyfriend told me a few times he could hear what sounds like someone banging on the front door. He would go and check and there's no one. I had a few experience were I wake up from a loud banging sound as well.

I walk by a mortuary everyday. The cemetery is I think only about a mile or 1/2 a mile from where I live.

I've only done a paper ouija when I was in high school once.

No, I do not know anyone who recently passed at least not very well. I hope I answered all your questions.

Sorry for my late reply, life just has this uncanny way of testing us at the most inopportune times. :confused:

Like Jenny said, its hard to gauge if this is an entity that has followed you through the years or is it just a product of different entities that happen to be where you are living at the same time. Wrong place at the wrong time syndrome.

I was hoping by your answers it might give an idea where the current problem stems from. An old house from 1947 might have a former owner of the house or land still there and that is who is doing the haunting. Could be trying to get your attention as is what is a common thing to happen.

Or it could be a spirit homed in on you from passing the mortuary and/or cemetery on a regular basis. Or maybe from your childhood, you could have a spirit of what could be a great-great Grandmother or great great Aunt who has stayed behind (not crossed) in order to watch over their children and their childrens' children and so on. Even the simple experience with the paper Ouija board could have brought something out.

As long as it is not doing anything harmful or malicious, you should be okay. Of course the rabbits are scared (as most animals would be) because that is not the par for them either. Plus a spirit giving off a high electro magnetic field could be causing the rabbits to react as animals are sensitive to their effects. Like a person who is exposed to high EMF fields for a length of time can start to become paranoid, fearful, etc.

Like Jenny said, try to reason with it and tell them there is nothing you can do for them, they should leave and cross over into the light where they can fill up with divine love and happiness instead of being lonely and miserable staying here on Earth. Just remember when you reason with the spirit, do it with respect, love and kindness. Fear and anger will give off negative energy that a dark spirit will feed off of. Not saying you have a dark spirit there, but better to play it safe in a situation where you have too many questions and not enough answers.

If that doesn't produce any results, saging is good. If you have no spiritual shops nearby or you don't feel comfortable going into one, you can always get sage on Amazon or another website. Plenty of youtube videos to show you how to cleanse your house if you feel up to it.

Good luck and let us know what happens!

chibirabbits
21-01-2014, 07:04 PM
Thanks everyone

I purchase some sage from amazon since I have no idea where a spiritual shops are around here. I'll let you guys know if it works. BTW How long does it usually take after using the sage. Do I just burn it and walk around the entire place with it? Do I have to chant anything?

chibirabbits
21-02-2014, 08:40 PM
I still haven't gotten around to do the sage thing since I haven't seen or hear anything for awhile. I don't know if spirits or whatever it is sometimes stay quiet or out of site for a reason. Maybe making me think they're not there.

Well, last night while I was playing with my rabbits one of their toys made a sound. It's one of those ball that has a bell inside. Both of my rabbits were no where near it and they were looking at the same direction as I was.

Do spirits, demon or whatever it is like to disappear or stay quiet just to fool me? Make me think there's nothing there?

Edit: I remember someone saying I shouldn't be afraid of whatever it is since it hasn't harm anyone. Well, it hasn't harm me yet but it has harm my boyfriend. I notice that if we get into an argument he would sometimes wake up with either a bruise or some weird bite. I used to think it was nothing but I recently notice this happens when we argue. I do not feel as though it's protecting me since it feels menacing to me as well. I feel scared of whatever it is.

chibirabbits
04-03-2014, 08:52 PM
I forgot to ask can this thing hurt people or even animals?

chibirabbits
10-03-2014, 01:11 AM
Things haven't been bad to the point of nothing was really happening so I started washing clothes and dishes last night again. While washing dishes I hear a loud thump and turn to see what made the sound and that's when I see the two of the five wires behind me on the ceiling moved. It's attached to two woods, so I walked towards it to see if it was coming loose but it wasn't. I decided to shrug it off and told myself it's nothing. It didn't feel like it was a bad thing but it did scare me a little. After I finally finished I was in the bedroom watching tv with two of my three rabbits. The other one was outside in the living room with my boyfriend. The two was asleep and something spooked them. They both got up and looked frighten. They wouldn't relax so I open the bedroom door to let them out. The two rabbits are in their pen together and the other one is in her own because they do not like each other yet. While my boyfriend and I are in the bedroom watching tv, we hear a loud sound coming from the living room where the rabbits are. It was their pen we heard. I went out of the bedroom since I'm closer to the door to check what happened I see the new rabbit out of her pen. I can see her in the dark only because she has white fur. I was like how did you get out? While I continue to walk towards their pens and turn the light on I see the other two rabbits both huddle at one end of the pen scared. I have no idea what scared them and I still have no idea how the new one got out but her door was locked. She must have been so freaked out she either jumped out or push her way through the small crack of the gate/door.

Whatever happened last night I finally burn the sage I purchase so hopefully that works. I just asked whoever or whatever is here to please leave us alone and to go towards the light. I hope it works.

Has anyone experience where the spirit or whatever it was stays quiet for awhile and when you think it's gone it or they reappear?

Lilyth Von Gore
10-03-2014, 01:18 AM
I had a similar experience in my flat. There were several entities, as there was a portal in our kitchen. I once caught on camera a pair of red eyes staring back at me in the dark. It was terrifying. More often than not something would prevent us, physically, from entering the kitchen at night. We'd just get this really gut wrenching feeling or feeling of dread if one of us entered the kitchen.
I once saw a full body appiration in the flat. I thought it was a real person and had grabbed my athame, but when I went into the Hallway, there was no one there. I was on my own and I lived in a bedsit with a heavy fire door. But it had looked so real as it passed the entrance into the living room/ bedroom.
Then it all went quiet for a while before starting up again. Oh the perks of living in a Victorian Building...

chibirabbits
10-03-2014, 07:05 PM
Do you still live there? Are you still experiencing the paranormal? Any kind of activity?

After the sage burning ritual I did on Sunday afternoon, I haven't heard anything but it might be too soon to know. I decided to leave the TV on for my rabbits so it wouldn't be too quiet when I went to bed. Not that they can watch or understand but at least there was some background sound and light for them.

Sometimes I still sleep with the light on. Having a night light doesn't work.

chibirabbits
10-03-2014, 07:06 PM
I feel safe when the lights are on. Whatever is bothering me when the lights are off goes away when there on.

desert rat
11-03-2014, 02:04 AM
The ritual is called smudging . You can find a few different ways to do this ritual on the web . I would think there would be a new age book store close to you with people knowledgable on smudging . The basic idea is to leave some windows open so the bad guys can leave , and get the smoke all over . You want to save a little , it can smell like pot smoke . If the cops show up you can show them you were not smoking pot .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smudging

desert rat
11-03-2014, 02:12 AM
P.S. Links to 3 of many methods , and my fav. search eng.
http://www.asunam.com/smudge_ceremony.html
http://sageandsmudge.com
http://www.wehug.com/smudge-sage-ceremony.html
http://www.dogpile.com

chibirabbits
11-03-2014, 04:59 PM
Desert Rat:
I didn't leave any window open. Does that mean it or they might still be in my place? I guess I'll have to try it again. Thanks

chibirabbits
18-03-2014, 10:04 PM
Update:
March 16, 2014
I kept seeing a shadow walking by the fridge about 3 times. I decided to just ignore it.

March 17, 2014

While I was cleaning the rabbits pen something poke me from behind. When I turned around thinking it was one of the rabbits it wasn't. They were in the bedroom while I was in the living room. I know they are fast but not that fast. I even checked with my boyfriend and he said they are on the bed sleeping.

The smudging did not work.